It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great analogy to understand "higher" and "lower" densities/dimensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Think of it as looking through a "microscope". Imagine your body is the only thing that exists. The whole body is the eternal infinite dimension and YOU, the dimension itself is a living conscious being. Eternity / infinity is a conscious living force.

Now, imagine you take a microscope and start to zoom in. You'll see "cells" making up "tissue/muscle". You'll see how there is a "unity" and it all works together. As you zoom in you'll see the little cells moving around.

The more you zoom IN the more separate and individual things seem to be. The more you zoom OUT the more you see how all it is connected. Once you zoom "out" to a certain extent, there is no longer any reason to say there is "protons", "neutrons", and "electrons"; or "good", "bad", "neutral" those concepts no longer exist. You are just the WHOLE, the body, the infinite, the eternal.

On level of existence is not better than another, all is needed. You are not better or "ascending" or "being on a higher level". Just like you are not "better" than the cell - you ARE the cell as well.

You ARE the good and you ARE the evil and you ARE the neutral...

You just ARE... as you just BE you zoom out of all of these concepts and they are no longer seen , you just see the unity of the body - no longer the "parts"...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I know what you mean. Sometimes i feel i have a adjutsable zoom lens i can focus in and out on objects including myself. The particular vantage point has in itself its own unqiue qualities. Reality is a adjustable scale. we in our normal every day are fixed on one locale of scale. Nice ideas.

new topics

join