It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a life time you cannot gather more than ten grams of Happiness.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
There is nothing material on Earth to have the value of a gram of Happiness.

For ten grams ... requires a lifetime and even then may not have gathered 10

To collect a gram of ha grams of happiness is something that few can do.Is not depending of money or the material world is depending of other things ....

Those who believe that happiness is related to material world are wrong and they cannot gather more then four maybe five grams of happiness.

There are so many things that depend on the collection of one gram of happiness that no we are not aware of them.

There are people who have built their "happiness" the suffering of other people ... but they do not know is not true happiness, which is something else..that is a false happiness and a gilded gold and rotten inside.

It is an art to collect Happiness because to collect Happiness is to make others Happy.

So...All we have is a gram of Soul and Ten grams of Happiness making together 11 grams of...Heaven.

How many grams of happiness that you collected so far?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Usually every Friday, I pick up at least 3.5 grams of happiness... sometimes 7 grams, depends on the week.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Happiness is an emotion caused by chemical compositions and reactions within the brain. The combination of these chemicals such as serotonin, melatonin, pinoline, dmt can cause heightened, sensitive, euphoric, compassionate and positive emotions, lack of will cause the opposite; fear, egoism, destructive will, disassociation from ordinary reality, lack of empathy.

TBTB want to decrease and suppress the natural creation of these indo-bio-entheogens through additives in the water supply, gm food, artificial light/sleep cycles, 'dumb' drugs etc so you will become a robot or slave to their will.

On the other hand, take good drugs, eat good food, do good meditative and mind exercises and return to archaic core values that ascend cultural conditioning so you may become a 'happiness' dealer.
I'm way past 10grams btw

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'm down to my last 2 grams of happiness, looks like I'm gunna have to phone the man to get some more happiness, just hope I don't throw a whitey.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

On the other hand, take good drugs, eat good food, do good meditative and mind exercises and return to archaic core values that ascend cultural conditioning so you may become a 'happiness' dealer. I'm way past 10grams btw
AS an example :To raise a child(your child) for one year is 0.1 grams of happiness.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

The happiness my children bring me everyday can't be measured in grams. O.1 gram a year is laughable.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Happiness is an emotion caused by chemical compositions and reactions within the brain. The combination of these chemicals such as serotonin, melatonin, pinoline, dmt can cause heightened, sensitive, euphoric, compassionate and positive emotions, lack of will cause the opposite; fear, egoism, destructive will, disassociation from ordinary reality, lack of empathy.
That is not happiness that is an emotion of the moment.

The true Happiness is something else.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The world's biggest family: The man with 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren. Ziona Chana lives with all of them in a 100-room mansion

His wives take it in turns to share his bed.

I bet he's a very happy man.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff187

The happiness my children bring me everyday can't be measured in grams. O.1 gram a year is laughable.
In grams as a weight of measure not as a emotion or a feeling.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Why be a pessimist and count your happiness in grammes? I count my happiness in tons. I have a happy life, live in a happy place and have happy people around me.
This is spiritual happiness not the wealth driven happiness most people seek.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
Why be a pessimist and count your happiness in grammes? I count my happiness in tons. I have a happy life, live in a happy place and have happy people around me.
This is spiritual happiness not the wealth driven happiness most people seek.

Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.[1] A variety of biological, psychological, religious, and philosophical approaches have striven to define happiness and identify its sources. Various research groups, including Positive psychology, endeavor to apply the scientific method to answer questions about what "happiness" is, and how we might attain it. Philosophers and religious thinkers often define happiness in terms of living a good life, or flourishing, rather than simply as an emotion. Happiness in this sense was used to translate the Greek Eudaimonia, and is still used in virtue ethics. Happiness economics suggests that measures of public happiness should be used to supplement more traditional economic measures when evaluating the success of public policy.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are many ways to define happiness but I am thinking to a life time happiness and that is difficult to define because you need a life time to gather 10 grams.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Sorry to appear an idiot, but what does this mean?

"Happiness economics suggests that measures of public happiness should be used to supplement more traditional economic measures when evaluating the success of public policy."

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff187
The world's biggest family: The man with 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren. Ziona Chana lives with all of them in a 100-room mansion

His wives take it in turns to share his bed.

I bet he's a very happy man.

If that is happiness for you...then...

We can be happy with one wife(spouse) and many children and...one ring...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

Sorry to appear an idiot, but what does this mean?

"Happiness economics suggests that measures of public happiness should be used to supplement more traditional economic measures when evaluating the success of public policy."

That is one of the well accepted definitions regarding the measurement of the public happiness.

There are many kinds of happiness but the true happiness can be measured in grams not more then ten after a life time.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Why be a pessimist and count your happiness in grammes?
Well..it seems that you want to know secrets.

If you make ten people happy in a life time with your actions, then you have ten grams of happiness and a gram of soul then will have 11 grams of Heaven.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Sorry but I'm confused as to how this works.
If I make one person very happy, do I get 1.5 gms and I make another person somewhat happy I get 0.5 gms?
How long has spirituality been using the metric scale? I thought God worked in pounds and ounces.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Sorry but I'm confused as to how this works.
In mysterious ways ... according to law, all connected to each other.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Hahah 7 grams

Me too !!

funny how strange minds think strange things.. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

What I'm getting at is he's got 94 children and 33 grandchildren, so at 0.1 a child per year over how many years he's alive in the company of his children. What does a grandchild score on this happiness scale? you do the math.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join