It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Criminal Incompetence and Ass-Covering by the Bush Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

9/11: Criminal Incompetence and Ass-Covering by the Bush Administration

www.washingtonsblog.com

14 Facts Which Show Criminal Negligence and Ass-Covering

On this eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, we would like to take a look back at what went wrong.

While the Bush administration tried to make its response to 9/11 its crowning achievement, the truth is that they acted with criminal incompetence and ass-covering.

(1) The U.S. is at least partly responsible for creating Al Qaeda. For example, Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser admitted on CNN that we organized and supported Bin Laden and the other originators of “Al Qaeda” in the 1970s to fight the Soviet
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.washingtonsblog.com

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I have been meaning to post this,but never got around to it.Many of you know this facts (old news) I know but it's always good to introduce this to the people who are new to the 9/11 issue.As I have always said there was just far too much going on there to just chalk up to inter-agency rivalries,coincidence,bad luck and incompetence.

www.washingtonsblog.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This is the part that particularly bothers me:

(7) On the day of 9/11, Vice President Dick Cheney initiated Continuity of Government Plans that ended America’s constitutional form of government (at least for some undetermined period of time.) On that same day, a national state of emergency was declared … and that state of emergency has continuously been in effect up to today. … even though U.S. military and intelligence officials say that the threat from Al Qaeda is now almost entirely non-existent.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

What Poppy Bush only dreamed of Junior managed to pull off and that same state of emergency has been quietly renewed every 2 years since 9/11, even under Obama.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I'm NOT a truther, at all, but that info is all very good, from what could tell. No giant leaps, no undocumented claims... worth a read...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You mean W's handlers did what Poppy could only dream of doing.W. was a puppet just like the current figurehead and the guy supposedly running against him.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Excellent thread and the link you provided says it all in my opinion, this thread will get lots of attention and rightly so.
It was nothing new to me reading the information but to new readers and and members alike it is very good.
S&F to you there Mike
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The claim of "incompetence" is simply ridiculous. Just like the standards debunker crowd putting water in their wine, admitting that yeah, afterall, there could have been some "mismanagement" an "incompetence"...

9/11 was an INSIDE JOB, period.

The evidence is all over the place. If you wanna have all the connections of the people behind it, their motives, their capabilities, this guy, who just died, demonstrated the whole thing.

It's sickening to still be reading stuff that attempts at downplaying the real questions, and giving away half-answers.

edit on 26/3/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

You mean W's handlers did what Poppy could only dream of doing.W. was a puppet just like the current figurehead and the guy supposedly running against him.

This is a very interesting way of stating what I just posted in another thread- Bush isn't president anymore; Obama is; so the constant bickering over what a former president did or didn't do ten years ago is irrelevent compared to what the current sitting president did or didn't do right this second. Covering up state sponsored mass murder is every bit as treasonous as actually committing state sponsored mass murder., isn't it?

SO, instead of screaming "Bush knew" why aren't you screaming "Obama knows"? Is it because those damned fool conspiracy web sites you get all your information from haven't been manufacturing any innuendo against Obama that you can use?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

This one made my jaw drop....

(5) The Energy Task Force chaired by Dick Cheney prior to 9/11 collected maps of Iraqi oil, Saudi and United Arab Emerates fields and potential suitors for that oil. And you might have heard that the oil bigs attended the Task Force meetings.

I didn't know Big oil attended the task force meetings!! I knew that invasion was all about oil and nothing about terrorism, but I had no clue to this fact!!!

Great find OP S&F

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

The claim of "incompetence" is simply ridiculous. Just like the standards debunker crowd putting water in their wine, admitting that yeah, afterall, there could have been some "mismanagement" an "incompetence"...

9/11 was an INSIDE JOB, period.

I can go along with certain amounts of government incompetence.
But to flatly stick to this conspiracy is a kin to the witch hunts of days of old.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
SO, instead of screaming "Bush knew" why aren't you screaming "Obama knows"? Is it because those damned fool conspiracy web sites you get all your information from haven't been manufacturing any innuendo against Obama that you can use?

No, it's because those damned fool government agents are doing everything they can to make us think this is about partisan politics, when those of us that have been paying attention for years now know that it's just two separate heads of the same, damned fool, bloody monster.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Lets not forget Obamas current hand being played out with Benghazi and the crap going on over in Syria and the whole of the middle east.........

Why isnt anyone screaming about that? Why arent people screaming about his hands being dirty with that murder, and the arming of Rebels and other people who are committing murders?

How bout the gun running and weapons deals to not just mexico but all of the Middle East?

Happening RIGHT NOW, that death toll could be on a much larger scale then 9/11

nothing..............effing crickets.......

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Lets not forget Obamas current hand being played out with Benghazi and the crap going on over in Syria and the whole of the middle east.........

Why isnt anyone screaming about that? Why arent people screaming about his hands being dirty with that murder, and the arming of Rebels and other people who are committing murders?

Maybe it's best if we just keep out of things for a while. Let them duke it out on their own.
Usually the person that attempts to break up the fight gets toe worst end of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So what is the secret plot that links Obama to the 9/11 attack through "Benghazi and the crap going on over in Syria"?

Nobody is forgetting anything. You're simply making this accusation up off the top of your head just now.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

No, it's because those damned fool government agents are doing everything they can to make us think this is about partisan politics, when those of us that have been paying attention for years now know that it's just two separate heads of the same, damned fool, bloody monster.

If that's the case then doesn't that make these "Bush knew" accusations pointless because according to you, EVERYONE knew? If they're all "just two separate heads of the same monster" then that's as pointless as wanting to "reveal the conspiracy" to Rick on the Walking Dead that the Governor actually just an actor pretending to shoot fake zombies when Rick is just an actor pretending to shoot fake zombies too.

Methinks you're starting to paint yourself into a corner with all thse unsubstanciated accusations.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I can go along with certain amounts of government incompetence. But to flatly stick to this conspiracy is a kin to the witch hunts of days of old.

Well put. I haven't seen anything posted here in the last year or so that even merits discussion. Same old thing over and over. Opened ended accusations of 'lies and deception' and never any details.

boring

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

This is a very interesting way of stating what I just posted in another thread- Bush isn't president anymore; Obama is; so the constant bickering over what a former president did or didn't do ten years ago is irrelevent compared to what the current sitting president did or didn't do right this second. Covering up state sponsored mass murder is every bit as treasonous as actually committing state sponsored mass murder., isn't it?

What has 9/11 got to do with Obama? Was he president when it happened? NO!

I'm sure Obama knows something though, all governments are corrupt!

new topics

top topics

join