Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Blue Moon: August 31, 2012 Events Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
There will be a Blue Moon on August 31st. The modern definition of a Blue Moon is the 2nd full moon in the same month. We get a Blue Moon about every 2.7 years. The next one will be in 2015. With all eyes on Hurricane Isaac and both conventions, will there be a surprise event(s)? Anyone?

Blue Moon set to appear August 31, 2012 By William Atkins
www.itwire.com...

www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There has been a lot of seismic activity in California lately.

California earthquake swarms leave residents on edge
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Here we go again
This forum is getting on the rediculous level now,
So what it's a blue moon, why oh why would there be a surprise event at this time

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rabourby

This is not a political forum. I think you're on the wrong thread. LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I'll pick up a 12pack of Blue Moon and put this song on repeat, as i ride California into the pacific and watch Nevada disappear.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I predict that the only thing the blue moon will cause is a high tide. Any co-incidental occurences of other events will be just, erm, coincidence.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Thanks for just explaining what a blue moon is. I've heard the saying many times 'once in a blue moon' but never really thought about what it meant. Now I know. Approximately every 2.7 years.

Will anything happen ? Definately !!

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

My Granny used to say that the Blue Moon was also the Lover's Moon.

I predict that I will make a nice romantic candlelight dinner for my husband, complete with wine and roses and something special for dessert!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by rabourby

This is not a political forum. I think you're on the wrong thread. LOL

so you cant answer their question which is pertaining to your OP.

I have the same question

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow i cant believe i just seen this O_o .
Why i find this strange?.
A few weeks back i had a strange dream about a blue planet breaking past our clouds to fall on us.
We could all see it up in the sky so close just busting on in past all the clouds and then i ended up waking.
I never thought anything off it just that it was strange until i seen this post. maybe its nothing or maybe it could be a sign?? .
Not that im saying the moon is going to come crashing down on us but could it mean something else? or maybe it just means nothing lulz? xD
edit on 28-8-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hmmm. interesting! well theres always the possiblity of the tropical depression getting boosted from the Blue Moon because of increased tide. Theres the possibilty of it being cat 5 hurricane if conditions are right.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Rationally, the only reasonable effects of a second full moon in a month would be the tidal effects of a full moon. Are those related to a hurricane? No, not really -- hurricanes are related to low pressure systems forming across the mid-Atlantic over a six month period of time.

So, no, the two events are not related.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabourby
Here we go again
This forum is getting on the rediculous level now,
So what it's a blue moon, why oh why would there be a surprise event at this time

You are correct. It is ridiculous. Absolutely nothing is going to happen just because it's a full moon.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I was listening to the radio this morning and a dj mentioned it was a blue moon and that usually signifies an earthquake. I never heard this before. Big earthquake hits just off the Philipines. So maybe theres some truth to it after all>?

from the BBC website.

www.bbc.co.uk...

A 7.6-magnitude earthquake has struck off the eastern Philippine island of Samar, causing tsunami evacuations and power cuts.

Also a youtuber seems to have predicted the earthquake. Interesting. Not sure how accurate the graphs in the video are though.

www.youtube.com...

opinions anyone?

edit on 1-9-2012 by Angrybadger because: embeding video(hopefully)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Things are happening.

Things are getting wierd on ATS.

Only yesterday there was a 'blue moon' posting and now ATS has removed the thread.

ATS Page Not Found!
(In other words, we've received orders from (CIA) headquarters to remove content you or anyone isn't supposed to see.)

Remember, the elite don't want the truth about 'blue blood', 'blue moon' and 'moon children' to become public knowledge.

I am sure that this thread will be (accidently) deleted soon .........

It just shows how weak the elite really are to the truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Remember, the elite don't want the truth about 'blue blood', 'blue moon' and 'moon children' to become public knowledge.

The "elite" don't want the public to know about the fact that every 2.7 years or so there are 2 full moons in the same month? I'm baffled.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
whats this about blue moons and blue blood?
And what has it got to do with the elites?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And nothing happened......

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
whats this about blue moons and blue blood?
And what has it got to do with the elites?

This is where 'blue blood' originates from. This page has a lot of info.

timenolonger.wordpress.com...

...The CIA often sought out the “elite bloodlines” for children...

...The Monarch Project...

A child belonging to a long history of “blue-bloods” would theoretically have a multitude of innate talents for occult practices, and be the best candidates for trauma-based “splitting”.

Note the following mention of 'Moon Child'.

Rephaim is sometimes mentioned as a tribe, although they are not a tribe, but rather Rephaim is a term that describes pre-flood nephil spirits who have entered into a body in utero to live successive physical lives… a phenomena which is called in modern occult society a “moon child”, and explains to some extent a widely held pagan tradition of belief in reincarnation.

Note concerning the Rephaim. If the spirit is land based they are often seen as a crow or raven. If the rapha is coastal based, in other words they crashed and burned near the sea after being cast out of Heaven then they are seen as cormorants - black of course.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
thanks for the links, I'll get me a cup of tea and check out those posts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def