It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama's Birth Certificate Doesn't Matter!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by On the Edge

The decisions being made by our politicians today a short-term, selfish, myopic, and greedy. Conspiracy or not, they are setting us up to fail, including our children, our economy, our foreign relationships, our future even! This isn't about left vs right, or liberals versus conservatives anymore, and it hasn't been for the past 50 years. They have all turned into thieves and criminals. No one cares about the American public anymore but the American public.

I hear ya. Ya gotta wonder at what price they sold out for. Or what threat they or their families were under perhaps?
This didn't happen overnight. All along there must have been good men who tried to stop it,and it was a lesson to anyone else who would go against them to "Back Off!"

Are there still any who could go against TPTB and be successful at this stage of the game?
God only knows,cuz I sure don't!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by spoor

You're on my troll list and are from far back and a long time ago. I should never have responded to you the first time on this thread but I hadn't realized I'd noted you much earlier and for that, this was my fault. I hope the mods let this note stand because I said all this to you in U2U last night and still, your next post here is another one, to me, by name and in a tone meant to provoke a hard response.

Please... Leave me be, as I've made so clear it hurts, I am going to leave you be. Forever. There are less than a dozen names on that list and my profile shows it for the world to see, under Foes. Lets have this be our last exchange. We'll both be better for it and the others on ATS don't need to see the sniping and fighting. It's not good for anyone involved.

Peace..and I'm off for my last comment on this matter. Sorry for the side problem on this thread everyone..It was my bad for becoming involved.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

I know what you mean,...it's been a touchy subject all along. I think it was meant to be that way,or it could have been cleared up a long,long time ago.

Thanks for commenting in this thread in spite of the hassles!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I got to tell you, I think ATS members give our politicians and TPTB a little too much credit. Yes, I do believe there are some densely coordinated actions by some very rich people around the globe, however, I think most of the world's problems can be traced back to one simple flaw in the human condition, and that's Selfishness. Closely behind selfishness is Greed and Ambition. I really think it's less of a conspiracy than people think, but then again, it wouldn't make a very exciting website

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

You're quite right about the human problem of greed though. For that reason,.there could never be a "perfect" system,but it sure could be a whole lot better! Trouble is,those who desire the kind of power we see being exerted over us today are always conspiring for more power,and they have come way too far.

I think it goes so far as to be a battle between Good and Evil itself!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Trouble is,those who desire the kind of power we see being exerted over us today are always conspiring for more power,and they have come way too far.

You summed up your thoughts, and the root of the problem, very sysinctly. Those in power are always afraid of losing it, they will do anything to keep that power, and with power comes great financial rewards. The problem develops when these families create legacies, passing the power and riches down to each generation, thus the crux of the conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Likewise. I wish I could be more positive about the outcome of all this,but it doesn't look good.
With the control grid in place and endless surveillance,it is true they have built the prison camp around us while we weren't paying attention!

By the way,I really like your signature!

..."Woe to those who call evil good and good evil....!"

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Thanks, Edge!

I'm about as despondent with the whole situation as you are. The gap between "the haves" and "the have nots" is getting wider every year. I'm not sure our recovery from all of this social and economic turmoil is going to be all that favorable. I'm predicting any kind of recovery will be analogous to gas prices. The prices rise significantly, and decrease minimally, and this establishes a new baseline for gas prices. And we are thankful and accept these outrageous prices. So now apply this to a natioinal recovery. Things will remain irrecovably damaged, but the level of damage will be slightly less than it was. And we will accept this damage, and be thankful it's just a little less damaged than it was previously. It's a depressing outlook, but what's more depressing is that I feel defeated. It's an awful feeling. I feel our enemy, while inside our borders and among us, is implacable and insidious.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

In other words,it will be business as usual,and we keep taking it like the proverbial frogs in the pot?

Yep,it's pretty depressing,alright. What it does do,for me anyway,is provide a backdrop of darkness where the good things in life are highlighted for being that much brighter.

And I like this quote: "He is richest who is content with the least."

But that's no help where we are talking about starving populations and homelessness on the increase. I would hate to be the ones sitting on all that wealth come Judgement Day,knowing they deprived so many of their basic neccessities,and even life itself.

It's diabolical,that's all I can say.

Your last sentence,about the enemy inside our borders,tells me you will like this quote!....

A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gate is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.'
-- Cicero, 45 BC

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The truth is,only a small percentage of people know or even care to know the kinds of things discussed here on ATS and other alternative information sites. The majority of people are content to keep doing what they are doing and don't question why things are the way they are. The assault on intelligence and morality has been insidious! I can't blame people for not knowing what it is they don't know,if they have never been told. Not everyone has the means or desire to search these things out.

I say if we all lived by The Golden Rule,that would be fine. For most people in the world,that is all we want to do,to live in peace.

The drama gets tiring,and that is why where the Birth Certificate is concerned,I am glad to know that in my mind it is no longer the burning issue it once was. This "corporation" concept makes a lot of things clearer now,to me anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
You're on my troll list

As per the previous page, you think a troll is anyone who disagrees with you! You have been shown to be wrong in this thread, and hate that fact, so you claim that they are trolling.

and the others on ATS don't need to see the sniping and fighting.

again you are stating that you do not like people to disagree with you.

You really should accept that Obama has displayed 2 birth certificates, both valid, and he is the legal POTUS

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The citizenship of the POTUS does indeed matter. Even if it's a corporation as you suggest. The amount of loyalty of the POTUS (or CEO of the corporation) towards America determines how well the country (or corporation) will function. If the POTUS (or CEO) isn't totally dedicated to 'America First' ... then the country (or corporation) will suffer. Someone who isn't an American citizen or who has dual citizenship could easily have split loyalties. Split loyalties are bad for America (or corporations). So yes .. citizenship matters.

You'd have to ask the owners of this "corporation" if it matters to them. Does it look like anyone in charge really cares about America's best interests? That would tell me that there are other motives at work,because this isn't happening by accident.

I know what you're saying though. Assuming "America" was the real concern. Then again,I think a foreigner,with real love for what America stood for would make an okay president,too. But if we were going by the old system, that wouldn't be allowed,and that would be all there was to it.

To run the "corporation",one just has to look out for the interests of the owners,and I think watching the banksters get away with looting this country from top to bottom pretty much shows where the interests are at.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
[quote
You really should accept that Obama has displayed 2 birth certificates, both valid, and he is the legal POTUS

No offense,but this isn't the subject of the thread whatsoever. This isn't a "birth certificate" debate thread as others have been. This is to say it was never necessary for him to be "natural born" to begin with,based on the links I provided.

Did you even consider that maybe this has all been just a smokescreen and a way to agitate people while keeping them from seeing other things that are going on?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

With even a rudimentary knowledge you should realize that Photoshop is not what created the layers. Those layers of type were created because it was a copy of a copy, and the OCR is what created them. Photoshop has nothing to do with it, its the scanning that was done to put it online in the first place.

Photoshop didn't have anything to do with it, was not involved in any way; absolutely correct. However, the so-called layers have nothing to do with being a copy of a copy, or OCR. There is no evidence that OCR was involved.

The so-called layers are the result of the "Mixed Raster Content" compression algorithm applied by the scanner (or perhaps the TWAIN driver on the computer to which the scanner was connected). The algorithm attempts to identify areas of the document that can be represented in the smallest size file.

Large areas of single color can be represented very effectively with very few bits. More complicated patterns require more complicated encoding.

From Wikipedia:

Mixed raster content, or MRC, is a method for compressing images that contain both binary text and continuous-tone components, using image segmentation methods to improve the level of compression and the quality of the rendered image.[1] By separating the image into components with different levels of compressability, the most efficient and accurate compression algorithms for each type can be used. Generally, MRC is wrapped into a hybrid file format which supports markup language such as XML, allowing for multiple images and the directives to properly render each to be stored within a single file.

OK, put on your technical paper reading glasses now (the link has diagrams to illustrate this stuff better):
Mixed Raster Content (MRC) Model for Compound Image Compression

MRC uses a multi-layered, multi-resolution imaging model to encode compound raster images. The basic 3-layer MRC model represents a color raster image as two multi-level or color image layers (Foreground and Background) and a binary image layer (Mask). The Mask layer describes how to reconstruct the final images from the other two layers. When the Mask layer pixel value is 1, then the corresponding pixel from the Foreground layer is selected for the final image; when it is 0, then the corresponding pixel from the Background layer is selected. An illustration of the imaging model is shown in Fig. 1. The foreground plane is essentially poured through the mask plane onto the background plane. The basic 3-layer model is MRC’s most common form. The imaging model, however is composed of basic elementary plane pairs: foreground and mask. Given a background, a foreground plane is imaged onto it through the mask plane composing a new background image. Another foreground layer can be images onto this new background through another mask plane and the process can be repeated several times. The extended MRC model, then, allows for several planes while relying on foreground-mask pairs.

Once the original single-resolution image is decomposed into layers, each layer can be processed and compressed using different algorithms as shown in Fig. 3. The image processing operations can include a resolution change or color mapping. The compression algorithm and resolution used for a given layer would be matched to the layer’s content, allowing for improved compression while reducing distortion visibility. The compressed layers are then packaged in a format, such as TIFF-FX or as an ITU-T MRC data stream for delivery to the decoder. At the decoder, each plane is retrieved, decompressed, processed (which might include scaling) and the image is composed using MRC imaging model.

A page may be represented as one, two, three or more layers, depending on its content. For example, a page consisting of a picture could use the background layer only. A page containing black-and-white text could use the mask layer, with the foreground and background layers defaulted to black and to white.

This algorithm is usually built directly into the scanner hardware processor, though software implementations exist as well. For more detail, read the full paper; good luck with that.

Anyone who pretends to understand Photoshop and uses that to justify claim that the birth certificate PDF is a fake, shouldn't have layers or 'halos' or whatever, is, to put it bluntly, lying through their teeth (or keyboard as the case may be).

Anyway, its the INFORMATION that is the important part.
edit on 29/8/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You're suggesting the State Government of Arizona (and other states for that matter) just missed this having been released in 2008 in a proper, legal and functional form. That was not Sheriff Joe who compelled Hawaii to certify this. It was the State of Arizona. His deal is a separate matter and running parallel to what the State was doing.

True. The Arizona Secretary of State asked the State of Hawai'i to verify the INFORMATION on the published birth certificate. Arizona didn't miss the release of the document, they merely took advantage of the Hawai'ian law that allows such a verification. AND he did so at the insistent nagging of the same people that nagged Sheriff Joe into blowing up the last shreds of his credibility, the Surprise Tea Party.
By the way, did you miss Hawai'i's answer? They verified every data item on that Birth Certificate. In whole and line item by line item.
That is precisely the reason why the title of this thread is correct. It has nothing to do with the OP's 'not a country a corporation' sovereign citizen silliness; it is due to the fact that the DATA ITEMS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BY THE STATE OF HAWAI''I. Even if the PDF was built up bit by bit on a Sinclair 64 in somebodies Mom's basement, the fact is that it shows correct information.

...Hawaii *DID* properly and legally certify the man has one. They did legally and properly certify it actually established his presence as a newborn on American Soil.

OK, you did notice. Brilliant!

I can wonder about the fraud they pawned off in April of 2011 but wondering is all it amounts to until additional inquiries start for the sake of an accurate historical record of this period in America.

How did you miss that they had also verified the document itself? So you are accusing Hawai'i of forging one of its own documents. I want to extend this idea with a sort of a strawman, but one which is directly similar: Can the U.S. Mint produce 'counterfeit' currency? Can the organization charged with printing one dollar notes print a counterfeit one dollar note using exactly the same machines, paper, ink, technique, and control mechanisms they use for 'genuine' one dollar notes?
Clearly you don't want to be wrong, so, in your world, there must be something wrong with the document. However using Photoshop to produce some report for school doesn't make you a document expert, and the PDF is NOT the Birth Certificate anyway - it is an compressed format IMAGE of the Birth Certificate. You cannot deduce anything about the actual document from that image except the information that it communicates.

At SOME POINT....the real and proper document will be seen and will be known. We'll ALL know what this crap was all about then. His being born on American soil WAS NOT IT, obviously, as Arizona established to their legal satisfaction..

Since you concede the information is verified and accurate, you must concede that it makes no sense what-so-ever to fake a birth certificate with the real information when they could have gotten a real birth certificate with the (same) real information . Just like it makes no sense for the Mint to 'counterfeit' a one dollar note that is identical in everyway possible to a genuine note.

If he released a Birth Cert in 2008, you will have a link or Screen Cap image of that 2008 release, correct? I'm sorry I won't take anyone's "word" on this in a debate.

Happy to help...

Obama birth certificate released in 2008
This is the Hawai'ian standard birth certificate form. It is what is often called the 'short form'. Obama ordered this certificate in 2007 obviously in anticipation of making it available to any officials who needed to verify his birth particulars - like the DNC Convention Chairman who has to certify to the States that the Candidate is eligible.

There is more information about this birth certificate including many photo images of the front and back, here:
Born in the U.S.A.
The truth about Obama's birth certificate.

Enjoy.

The so-called 'long form' released more recently is a 'non-standard' version that was produced after the President asked for, and received, a variation to the standard birth certificate process.

Both documents are legal Birth Certificates in every way and for all uses. Both carry the State Seal and the Certification from the Authorized State Officer.

Most importantly, both document report the exact same birth date and birth location which satisfies the Article 2 eligibility standards.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The bible code says its a fake...many people think it's a fake...I think he's a fake...the majority thought the world was flat until it was proven to be spherical...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join