It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of The Word---Decades of Wisdom Compressed Into 41 Minutes, 12 Seconds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
A very good friend has invested well over a year in writing, editing, and producing this exceptionally articulate viewpoint on government control, government deception, general and specific conspiracy, and the eventual power of the simple spoken word to retake what has been taken from us without our permission and often without our knowledge. More philosophical than historical in nature, this video makes its case in such overt and undeniable detail that I was able to rally hope within my personal self-pity cesspool for the first time in many years.

Often centering on JFK, the message goes far beyond the superficial to levels that invite a full comparison and application of truth and knowledge for the greater good against all conspiracies and governmental injustices.

Please know, this gentleman is as impassioned as any of us here at ATS, but has little to no financial means to produce a fully professional speech on video. Still, I strongly urge you to take the time to watch and listen to his vision and common sense approach understanding it will not be the slickest of productions. However, if you are able to comprehend the message I can assure you it will be at worst only an eye-opener and at best, an eye-opener with promise for a possible positive outcome.

Hope you enjoy the hard work presented here in all its passion:
[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
just helping you out...

How annoying can you possibly get, him bouncing around like that. ahhhh annoying!!!

edit on 28-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Don't take this the wrong way but the sound really needs to be fixed. I just stopped watching it because i have to have it up too loud to hear him and still can't quite hear it. I was kind of liking what he was saying, it would serve him well to just dub his voice back over it. But S&F for a video that someone actually took the time to make, as opposed to an hour of still images and text.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
At the very end of this video it states,
All materials © 2012 Joe C. King
Really???
@41:09 check it.
It would be nice to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes though.
I've always felt the JFK murder was when the US lost its innocence.

top topics

join