It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official RNC Roll Call Vote Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Some time between 2 and 7 pm ET on the 28th, there will be a roll call of the delegates to cast their vote. Will the delegates make things difficult by abstaining or voting for Ron Paul and not nominating Mitt Romney on the first vote, or will Romney be nominated with ease?

In less than a day, we will know if the rEVOLution is real or just a grassroots dream.

In less than 24 hours, it will all finally end.

Are you ready?
edit on 8/28/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Fixed date

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You're mistaken on two counts.

First, it's the on 28th, not the 27th. Second, the revolution doesn't end there no matter who gets the nomination.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

I have no idea why I put the 27th. Since I'm about to go to sleep, I guess I put it by accident.

Although the rEVOLution will not necessarily end, I doubt people are going to sit around for 4 more years and wait for the next election. The 28th is the perfect time for it to finally manifest.
edit on 8/28/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

The 28th is the perfect time for it to finally manifest.

Agreed. But I smell big time corruption and deception in the air once again.. I have a sneaking suspicion nothing will happen at all, and if it does we won't get to hear about it. Chances are, if we hear anything, it will be about a sudden surge of "anarchists" being detained as a brief and insignificant story by the MSM. We live in really efffed up times.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

The revolution isn't about getting Ron Paul elected, It is a movement to promote a government that adheres more strictly to Constitutional constraints and the rule of law. It is about getting people into government offices that will follow the blueprint laid out by Dr. Paul. Trust me, the people that follow RP will not be just sitting around for four years.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
For those who don't get cable/satellite, here is a live stream link for the RNC:

www.c-span.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I guess everybody ignored my thread and went to the other thread. I should have assumed as much when I don't bump my thread 10 times an hour like some others.

Oh well.

top topics

join