It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messin' with Sasquatch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Folk's, don't try this at home... leave it to the professionals.
Man killed faking Bigfoot sighting

KALISPELL, Mont. (AP) — A man dressed in a military-style "ghillie" suit and apparently trying to provoke reports of a Bigfoot sighting in northwest Montana was struck by two cars and killed, authorities said.

The man was standing in the right-hand lane of U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell on Sunday night when he was hit by the first car, according to the Montana Highway Patrol. A second car hit the man as he lay in the roadway, authorities said.

Flathead County officials identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell. Trooper Jim Schneider said motives were ascertained during interviews with friends, and alcohol may have been a factor but investigators were awaiting tests.
More

Mod Note: Please don't start a thread with a 1-liner. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: Added quote and note

My bad, forgive me. I was just wondering if this is the first time someone was killed hoaxing something like this. Does anyone know?
edit on 28-8-2012 by TheGreatDivider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Who knows, maybe he was a member of ATS.

A part of the skeptic population even tries to pull pranks on the forums from time to time.

Instant Karma... Live by the sword, die by the sword.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

im amazed he wasnt shot first personaly.

join