It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Humans the result of Hybridization?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

So given an interruption in migration of animals due to the fact they operated as a migratory species, due to there ability to sense the Earths magnetic field. And given that an interruption or change in he Earths magnetic field would alter migration. Proto- humans would be placed in a proverbial condition to having left a "Garden of Eden" 780,000 years ago. Survival potentially being predicated upon the ability, to a consideration of staying put and farming and domesticating animals.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
reply to post by Noinden

So given an interruption in migration of animals due to the fact they operated as a migratory species, due to there ability to sense the Earths magnetic field. And given that an interruption or change in he Earths magnetic field would alter migration. Proto- humans would be placed in a proverbial condition to having left a "Garden of Eden" 780,000 years ago. Survival potentially being predicated upon the ability, to a consideration of staying put and farming and domesticating animals.

Jumping a little far there. What proof of using a "magnetic sense" can you provide? They could THINK, and REMEMBER.

We developed agriculture so late thanks to ice ages/

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here is a good article on the subject...

Migration explained? Likely source of animals' magnetic sense identified

No I am saying that given an incident in which, the food chain was interrupted with respect to wildlife. Capturing and breeding animals would make sense. Also, the very obvious point of farming is to bury a seed underground and soon a plant will grow, if there is a good water supply. This is not a complicated thing to understand but was with many things, necessity needed to be a factor.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Here is a good article on the subject...

Migration explained? Likely source of animals' magnetic sense identified

No I am saying that given an incident in which, the food chain was interrupted with respect to wildlife. Capturing and breeding animals would make sense. Also, the very obvious point of farming is to bury a seed underground and soon a plant will grow, if there is a good water supply. This is not a complicated thing to understand but was with many things, necessity needed to be a factor.

However farming and domestication are recent phenomena (on an evolutionary timescale) again we required a period of non ice age weather and teh cognitive ability to understand the benefits.

I am not doubting the likely "magnetic sense" of animals. Just humans having it, unless we are getting into transspeciation.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Perhaps God used a design in living things similar to the one He used in the non-living world. Only about a hundred different elements or atoms are combined in different ways to make a tremendous variety of non-living molecules or compounds. Maybe creationists will one day identify a relatively few genes and gene sets that, in unique combinations, were used to make all the different types of life we see. It would take a tremendous amount of research to validate this “mosaic or modular” concept of a created unit, but the results would be a truly objective taxonomy that would be welcomed by all scientists, both creationists and evolutionists. We might even be able to write a “genetic formula” for each created kind, as we can write a chemical formula (a unique combination of non-unique atoms) for each kind of compound.

www.answersingenesis.org...

Generally, Ice Ages can last long periods of time although there are varieties, some can be as short as a few years. There have been at least 4 glacial episodes in the last 1 million years, the last one ended about 12 thousand years ago.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Noinden

NOT NOINDEN

Perhaps God used a design in living things similar to the one He used in the non-living world. Only about a hundred different elements or atoms are combined in different ways to make a tremendous variety of non-living molecules or compounds. Maybe creationists will one day identify a relatively few genes and gene sets that, in unique combinations, were used to make all the different types of life we see. It would take a tremendous amount of research to validate this “mosaic or modular” concept of a created unit, but the results would be a truly objective taxonomy that would be welcomed by all scientists, both creationists and evolutionists. We might even be able to write a “genetic formula” for each created kind, as we can write a chemical formula (a unique combination of non-unique atoms) for each kind of compound.

/NOT NOINDEN

Generally, Ice Ages can last long periods of time although there are varieties, some can be as short as a few years. There have been at least 4 glacial episodes in the last 1 million years, the last one ended about 12 thousand years ago.

Dude careful with quotes that was NOT me your reply quotes. I'm not being tied to creationism thanks, I'm a Neopagan not Abrahamic! I do not believe in a single deity. I believe in many and they are unique and none is ascendant over the rest.

You are selectively cherry picking things to reply too. Sorry but don't try that level of wankery with me please.

Yep 12000 years(ish) ago the last ice age ended. We developed agriculture and domesticated animals after that. We were not in Europe during the cold periods, we have fossils to indicate this. Neanderthals and Denisovians were however.

So can you continue with your thoughts rather than wander off on another tangent?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

reply to post by Noinden

NOT NOINDEN

/NOT NOINDEN

Dude careful with quotes that was NOT me your reply quotes. I'm not being tied to creationism thanks, I'm a Neopagan not Abrahamic! I do not believe in a single deity. I believe in many and they are unique and none is ascendant over the rest.

You are selectively cherry picking things to reply too. Sorry but don't try that level of wankery with me please.

Yep 12000 years(ish) ago the last ice age ended. We developed agriculture and domesticated animals after that. We were not in Europe during the cold periods, we have fossils to indicate this. Neanderthals and Denisovians were however.

So can you continue with your thoughts rather than wander off on another tangent?

You seem to imply that a form of life that could speak, use fire and follow migration patterns of animals? Could not understand the idea of making fences and placing a seed 6 to 12 inches under ground, so as to make Mango Trees (as an example). I mean effectively a proto human could toss the seed and return about 2 weeks later and find a plant that looks just like the tree. he or she ate from 2 weeks ago.

That can happen without any human intervention whatsoever. Clearly a form of life that was capable of communication, would be capable of noticing something as simple as that and expressing it to others.

Again would be the necessity of considering it as motivation when survival was at stake.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

reply to post by Noinden

NOT NOINDEN

/NOT NOINDEN

You seem to imply that a form of life that could speak, use fire and follow migration patterns of animals? Could not understand the idea of making fences and placing a seed 6 to 12 inches under ground, so as to make Mango Trees (as an example). I mean effectively a proto human could toss the seed and return about 2 weeks later and find a plant that looks just like the tree. he or she ate from 2 weeks ago.

That can happen without any human intervention whatsoever. Clearly a form of life that was capable of communication, would be capable of noticing something as simple as that and expressing it to others.

Again would be the necessity of considering it as motivation when survival was at stake.

Another dodge. Why did you insert a quote that is not mine into this, as one of mine?

Why would the hunter gatherers want to plant food? Food they hunted was plentiful, and the weather was not the best for growing things. Similarly domestication of animals is not as easy as you imply.

You remind me of a guy called ren

I am not sold on your "SURVIVAL WAS AT STAKE" story. Please supply some more links and proof. Also please answer why you futzed with that quote to make it appear if I was supporting creationism? I am not and never have.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Migrating to keep up with migrating animals does imply interaction with other proto-humans. Working together and reproducing with each other does imply cooperation, suggest working together in relation to hunting.

It also offers some rudimentary common language, so as to facilitate interpersonal relationships.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Noinden

Migrating to keep up with migrating animals does imply interaction with other proto-humans. Working together and reproducing with each other does imply cooperation, suggest working together in relation to hunting.

It also offers some rudimentary common language, so as to facilitate interpersonal relationships.

I've not denied interactions (the genetics show this may have been the case on a low level), though "keeping up with migratory animals" does NOT imply this, it simply implies they followed the animals.

There is NO evidence of common language.

Again why the dodge on the quote which you inserted? Embarrassed that you were caught?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I am not certain as to what you are referring to, but I often post as response and then edit it after. Many people do that and is evidenced by the number of edits often displayed in text at ATS. While I am posting this information I am also watching the DNC convention and discussing with a friend the details of that discussion.

There is also another conversation I am having in IM and I am taking to a relative who is asking advise as to a particular nephew of mine.
as well as responding in another thread at ATS.

Yes but there is plenty of evidence that before one does the deed, being able to get along is important. Unless you wan to offer that proto-humans that had access to fire and could speak, simply went into "heat"

edit on 4-9-2012 by Kashai because: added content

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Kashai

This is what I am talking about. The way you replied to this, implies it is a quote from me. It clearly was not if you follow the thread but now appears if one searches noinden as if it was. I'd prefer NOT to have that crap attributed to me thanks.

reply to post by Noinden

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Noinden

I am not certain as to what you are referring to, but I often post as response and then edit it after. Many people do that and is evidenced by the number of edits often displayed in text at ATS. While I am posting this information I am also watching the DNC convention and discussing with a friend the details of that discussion.

There is also another conversation I am having in IM and I am taking to a relative who is asking advise as to a particular nephew of mine.
as well as responding in another thread at ATS.

Yes but there is plenty of evidence that before one does the deed, being able to get along is important. Unless you wan to offer that proto-humans that had access to fire and could speak, simply went into "heat"

edit on 4-9-2012 by Kashai because: added content

Doing the deed only recently has HAD to involve co-operation. We can not tell how we shared genetic info with our fellow hominids. It might have been consensual or it may not have been.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

That is a response to your query, no quote is implied as offered from the perspective of a "reply to".

Doing the deed only recently has HAD to involve co-operation. We can not tell how we shared genetic info with our fellow hominids. It might have been consensual or it may not have been.

In that perspective you are suggesting it would be impossible for physical attraction to be factor? Desenovian woman ,may have some features that were clearly animistic, meaning what

Based upon what evidence are you prepared to offer that cooperation was only a recent development in development?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Then quote the source then put the quote. Not the otherway around.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Noinden

That is a response to your query, no quote is implied as offered from the perspective of a "reply to".

In that perspective you are suggesting it would be impossible for physical attraction to be factor? Desenovian woman ,may have some features that were clearly animistic, meaning what

Based upon what evidence are you prepared to offer that cooperation was only a recent development in development?

I did not say co-operation was a recent development, I said farming and domestication of animals was.

Hunting obviously shows co-operation. However the trans species mixing that has been detected is so low that the mixing was INFREQUENT. This shows for both Denisovians and Neanderthals. We've got not evidence we (Homo sapiens) ever met "the hobbit".

As for Denisovians? We have two teeth and a small finger bone. We know sweet FA about their physical form. Indeed we only know about the DNA of a single individual. If you used the original human genome project genome, we'd have a middle aged white male representing all of humanity

You are taking huge leaps in logic with your ideas. If something does not pan out, you change tack. Not a great way to get an idea across, or to formulate more ideas.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

The quote would be in relation to a statistical analysis. It presenting that there are at least 5000 people, throughout the world that one can love equally. A derivation being that given that lack of data concerning mass graves as the result of war between Humans, Neanderthals and Desenovian.

Iin relation to mass-graves, where are they? Clearly the behavior describes cooperation.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Noinden

The quote would be in relation to a statistical analysis. It presenting that there are at least 5000 people, throughout the world that one can love equally. A derivation being that given that lack of data concerning mass graves as the result of war between Humans, Neanderthals and Desenovian.

Iin relation to mass-graves, where are they? Clearly the behavior describes cooperation.

Ok
(a) When quoting, show the source. Always.
(b) Mass Graves? Wars? Where are you pulling that idea from? We have trouble finding remains over a few hundred years old in most climates, as things decay. We are bloody lucky to have the few examples of Neanderthals we have and the tiny bits of Denisovians. Similarly population is important. Just how many sapiens, neanderthals and denisovians do you think were wandering about? We know it took THOUSANDS of years for the neanderthals to die out. Thus wars? How about the odd skirmish as well as competing for respources? We probably out breed the poor sods.
(c) My masters is in Bioinformatics (Statistical analysis of genomic information in my case) I understand Statistics thanks
My PhD is in Chemistry (this also means I understand statistics).
(d) We do not KNOW how we mixed DNA with other hominids. To speculate is fantasy.
(e) Read my bloody replies. I did not say Co-operation was recent I said agriculture and animal husbandry was.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If I am a hybrid I should qualify for an environmental tax incentive program. What form do I use?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Actually you are going to need an extension, immediately after you will need to file a law suit as well as, verify genetically that you are a hybrid. A problem being that legally your condition would be acknowledged as an act of God.

The good news being there are no taxes
for being a hybrid.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join