It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien DreamTime ++ other info for you:)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

hi, yes there are real ones that don't charge money...

look around, that could be a little side quest for you

if i gave you all the answers then where would the exploration be?

oh yes i'm eternally optimistic, i know there is a plan

if you knew what i know you would be too....and you could know

Im an explorer sometimes some examples would be helpful.

what things do yoou know?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I dont believe at all that people are waking up. If anything people are dumber and more controlled than ever. The system will continue steamrolling along until it rolls off a cliff. I wish I was more optomistic, but its hard to be positive when I don't see anything positive.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Women too?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

I dont believe at all that people are waking up. If anything people are dumber and more controlled than ever. The system will continue steamrolling along until it rolls off a cliff. I wish I was more optomistic, but its hard to be positive when I don't see anything positive.

turn off the tv bro!

go out into nature, feel the love...

the change is in you and me...

you are an amazing spiritual being, an aspect of the Source

remember?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

i'll just have you check out these people and their stuff...

now before i name names, i must warn you that people will start talking negativily(i bet, lol) about at least one of these peeps...but hey humans can believe wahtever they want

dannion brinkley

dolores cannon

david wilcock

enjoy your quest, i predict miracles

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

i'll just have you check out these people and their stuff...

now before i name names, i must warn you that people will start talking negativily(i bet, lol) about at least one of these peeps...but hey humans can believe wahtever they want

dannion brinkley

dolores cannon

david wilcock

enjoy your quest, i predict miracles

david wilcock i have heard a few interviews and he doesnt sound very convincing at all. I cant say anything about the othertwo names listed. I think ill just settle for a attractive woman least if shes unbelievable it wasnt a completely failed exercise.

edit on 7-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Thank you for this. I am doing my best to piece together the answers that I am looking for and it's souls like yourself that help us all. Please though, are you aware of any way to communicate 1 on 1 without the aid of physical implements? I need help from someone who understands this to help ME understand it. Is there a way you know of meeting perhaps in... dreams? Love

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by linknumbernine

Thank you for this. I am doing my best to piece together the answers that I am looking for and it's souls like yourself that help us all. Please though, are you aware of any way to communicate 1 on 1 without the aid of physical implements? I need help from someone who understands this to help ME understand it. Is there a way you know of meeting perhaps in... dreams? Love

hi, thanks

you're welcome

yes you can communicate on a few levels.....just go outside if you can lay in the grass and with your thoughts, ask

in your dreams a part of yourself probably does meet with them, but you do't remember..yet

you can go out into nature alone and ask for a showing and/or a meeting...if you are honestly ready then you will get a meeting

hugs

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Women too?

why did you single out woman? Interested to know.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Women too?

I like women and some charge you money. The ones that don't charge, may actually be real. I guess i could have said lawyers or doctors too but I usually think about women. Women rock...and some charge money.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Women too?

I like women and some charge you money. The ones that don't charge, may actually be real. I guess i could have said lawyers or doctors too but I usually think about women. Women rock...and some charge money.

lol

i like your style

good times ahead, enjoy yourself

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by linknumbernine

hi, thanks

you're welcome

yes you can communicate on a few levels.....just go outside if you can lay in the grass and with your thoughts, ask

in your dreams a part of yourself probably does meet with them, but you do't remember..yet

you can go out into nature alone and ask for a showing and/or a meeting...if you are honestly ready then you will get a meeting

hugs

I can vouch for this from first hand experience.

This is the age of knowing. Believe nothing.

Release fear, forgive everyone, and if possible provide help to others when the need arises.

Also start to 'exercise' your telepathic muscles. This is my formula for success.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
yeah. good idea for people to take care of themselves, work on eating better, drinking more pure water, more sunshine and more walks in nature

get rid of chemicals, get rid of flouride, etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
let me tell you that ET's do exist

there is life everywhere..
we are not alone, never were..
we are all brothers and sisters at the soul/spirit level..
all souls are from/of God/Source/Creator...
remember?
you will

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Does US have base on Mars?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This thread is like being at Woodstock!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

hi, i know that we are immortal spritual beings having a human experience...

thats a big one

i know we are not alone, never were...i have communicated with them/us multiple times, example: one night i saw a lightship and i asked for it to come closer and it lit up and proceeded to come closer and i would have had it land by me, but i got distracted by coyotes ...lol, oops..would have been awesome

my wife was there she can tell you...

hmm...what else..
there is a divine plan to bring us back to complete human beings (activate all of our DNA), consciousness/frequency activate "junk" DNA...

all religions speak of the end of times,,,when good triumphs over evil....how did they know?

lol

we are much more powerful than some may think...

we are also all brothers and sisters at the soul level.

hmm...

i could go on but my butt is hurting from this chair.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

This is very good, because there are things about the aliens which I don't know of course, and a couple things I do know.

The aliens have a fondness for human magicians, the kind that appear to be rooted in magic practice and not full of trickery. Is this because of something occult? Or something of a different nature?

The biggest thing which is most incomprehendable is that the aliens can communicate with us in our dreams.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

This is very good, because there are things about the aliens which I don't know of course, and a couple things I do know.

The aliens have a fondness for human magicians, the kind that appear to be rooted in magic practice and not full of trickery. Is this because of something occult? Or something of a different nature?

The biggest thing which is most incomprehendable is that the aliens can communicate with us in our dreams.

i dunno about the magician part, iv'e never heard of that...

in our dream state we are in the 4th dimension and so beings on that level we can communicate with...

like the frequency of a radio station...tune in out..

our 3rd dimensional senses do not see much, but as our consciousness rises and our calire abilities get activated we will see more

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

We have already gotten to the nitty gritty of this thread. It is true aliens can reach us in our dreams and we think it has something to do with them being interdimensional.

There have been many debates involving me here on the subject, but after rigorous study I have to conclude - yes aliens are interdimensional first. But this is not expected - We Are Interdimensional.

It all has to do with our consciousness and our subconsciousness. Those who just know the ego believe they don't have a subconscious. So I ask my subconscious, can you let me believe in you?

The dreams happen because the subconscious has a reaction to our external physical reality, thank you for helping me understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join