It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their OWN words tell the story (Shadow Government, The FED, One-World Government)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nice thread to read for the ones who still cant see it. Good job.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Despite everyone seeming to agree on the evilness of a new world order...

The devil's advocate in me kind of likes the idea.

It seems a perfect world will have to be united. or at least begin then.
united religion, economy, government. any one of these things would improve the situation as it is.

and nations (like the united states) will lose sovereignty. that seems like a bad idea right? Well dosnt sovereignty separate us? make us compete against other nations? compete for wealth and resources? meaning less for another nation?

Why does this logic "united we stand, divided we fall" only apply to united states citizens, when referencing the united states? when there is an entire world of other peoples.

OK granted, "The ends justify the means" is an evil outlook.
Granted, the Rothschild seeming to want to control all peoples for their own gain. thats evil.

but isnt this just shooting themselves in the foot? i would assume changing the world for better would be much easier with a united world. after the evil banks conquer all nations, only then are we 1 step closer to not even NEEDING money. fighting for changes to our 1 nation seems to have no effect on the bigger picture, even if our 1 nation revolutions are successful.

Or how about this conspiracy:
what if the Rothschilds and all banks are just tools for an even more controlling group? to unite the world. using the tool of money as thats what makes the world goes round, in the long run wont be needed at all.
so then all the evil bankers and politicians are really the ones being fooled arent they?

I realize the many things people are angry about, transition is hard. but there are so many bigger pictures it seems.
and i can hardly hate the means, just because in my lifetime, i wont get to experience the wonderful ends.

Dont get me wrong please. I am still on the fence about many things. still studying many conspiracies.
it just came to a conclusion, that perhaps, all the evils in the world are unaware that they are the tools of change. that what they do they wont truly benefit from, but instead all of humanity will reek eventual rewards for it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Evidently, they were incompatible

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by betheflow

Everything you posted (especially and including the quotes) was already said, almost word for word, in the Zeitgeist Movie.

That is where you got it all from, right.

edit on 29-8-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
what if the Rothschilds and all banks are just tools for an even more controlling group? to unite the world. using the tool of money as thats what makes the world goes round,

So the best way to unite the world is to starve us, poison us, destroy our liberties, steal our homes, lie to us, and then kill us when we protest?

You evidentally think "oppression" and "unity" mean the same thing.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
We are no less free today then civilization of 5000 years ago.
Don't be conveniently bitter at just current issues.

There was displaced wealth and corrupted power then, today, and forever until the world can unite under anything.

You can't assume our first government leadership will be perfect...
But its a million years closer to perfecting ourselves then the current system of seperated nations distracted with less important issues.

I find it disgusting how everyone claims to want world peace, yet wave their own flags. That seems counter effective. Because we will never, ever, eventually evolve to a unified world like everyone seems to be expecting.

Thiis evil world banking cabal has already won... its silly how talk of revolutions within nations tend to be the suggested solution. When nations all come together can positive change happen.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Double post--

Look, dont misunderstand me. Im not at all happy with how anything is going on. I cant condone their methods.

I just find it disturbing, the suggested solutions everyone seems to have.
Instead of using their unified economies/world against the cabal, or continuing the change on our own terms, everyone just seems to want to drag us back to the dark ages of thick lines drawn on the map.
Its like everyone seems to enjoy the separation from each other.

the kind of freedom everyone wants to have, is a lifestyle at the expense of another nation(s) or people(s)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Double post--

Look, dont misunderstand me. Im not at all happy with how anything is going on. I cant condone their methods.

I just find it disturbing, the suggested solutions everyone seems to have.
Instead of using their unified economies/world against the cabal, or continuing the change on our own terms, everyone just seems to want to drag us back to the dark ages of thick lines drawn on the map.
Its like everyone seems to enjoy the separation from each other.

the kind of freedom everyone wants to have, is a lifestyle at the expense of another nation(s) or people(s)

It would be nice to see the people truly coming together in peace, but religions are a far bigger obstacle than borders.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

what if the Rothschilds and all banks are just tools for an even more controlling group? to unite the world. using the tool of money as thats what makes the world goes round,

So the best way to unite the world is to starve us, poison us, destroy our liberties, steal our homes, lie to us, and then kill us when we protest?

You evidentally think "oppression" and "unity" mean the same thing.

You know those movies, where the bad guy says, "Who's in charge here?" Then the ranking dude says, "Me" and the villain promptly puts a bullet in dude's head?

The US is the guy who says "Me." Once we're put down, the rest of the riff-raff will fall in line much easier. Our pesky POV on inalienable rights, freedom, self-governance, etc. etc. has no place in the NWO. Once the little countries see that the US can be subjegated...What can they do but take a knee?

That's the motivation for the NWO playbook. While our fate is pretty damn grim, I imagine other countries would see immediate (short term) benefits from the upheaval, to shore up their support.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Oh, and Betheflow, thanks for taking the time to put these together in one location! Copied, pasted and saved this gem should 'technical difficulties' arise in returning to the thread!

I personally think Betheflow should get an ATS title...

...Fighter, maybe?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
couldnt all this evidence be presented in court?
not that we could do anything with it!
but any other civillian case, this would be classed as damning evidence of corruption!
makes me

amazing post OP

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

I dunno man, I see the positives of a united NWO but I'm not sure so I'd be willing to force 7 billion humans beings into submission or death.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Here you go, etched in stone at the FDR Memorial!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Great thread and all too true. S&F

Did you source all these quotes independently?

Reorganising the power structure (which obviously includes the control of money) and the world would be a better place.

The very fact humanity has evolved such a monetary structure upon which people's lives depend is essentially ludicrous and was always destined for ending in disaster (castles made of sand). It was worshipping a false idol and putting false value on that which should never have been venerated above all else.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
We need politians with some courage. People who aren't afraid to stand up and speak their mind no matter the consequence. The survival of the country is more important than your pride, health or yes, even your family. Do you think the founders cared about security or their pride when they defied King George? It was called treason and they knew the consequence. Where are those men now? Why is every politian I see such a coward?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal
reply to post by Bisman

I dunno man, I see the positives of a united NWO but I'm not sure so I'd be willing to force 7 billion humans beings into submission or death.

And I see positives with abolishing religion, yet I'm not willing to burn bibles and start (yet another) holy war. The point is, a world Government based on FREEDOM can only be achieved once humanity as a whole gets to that level. For example, in the 50s, you would be booed off stage if you attempted to play today's rock and roll. It wouldn't matter what you said, the people just weren't ready for it. I believe it's the same way right now for both religion and politics.

We have to remember that the idea of true freedom is the new idea. Kings and Queens, Emperors and priests, these are figureheads of the old world order. Calling them Presidents or Prime Ministers or limiting their term does nothing. As with most globalist propaganda, the exact opposite is often true. Their "New World Order" is nothing but the old world order with modern technology. The true New World Order is FREEDOM, peace, and the opportunity for humanity to truly rule itself. That is the potential that we as a species have always had, yet it has always been the most ruthless scum of our species that have held us back - as it still is today.

We have always only had 2 options. Freedom or Tyranny. And right now, as it's been through our history, there is not a true FREE nation on the planet.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by betheflow

Excellant. you have earned my instant web to pdf conversion... material that is so important it is likely to disappear.
the references made here generate an alternate view of history. web2pdf running as firefox plugin allows samizdat publication if the web gets censored by the corporate masters. the pdf is saved on your computer.
thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Try to tell this to 80% of the populace and their programmed alters begin coming out calling you Negative Doomsayer Conspiracy Theorist Whacko, Liberal this Liberal that, Jokes about Tinfoil hats and black helicopters, seek professional help, take your meds, quit doing the meth, don't drink the bong water. etc

You know you are on the correct side and in favor with the true God when the majority rejects you and all the gang stalkers, script kiddies, Mil- Law Enforcement-spooks and spell casters take an interest in you.

God has actually set it up where i can thrive on loneliness and rejection from the majority.

Praise be to the most High Father

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

But the reason threads like these are rare on ats is because everyone who has just read this thread,, is already aware of this stuff,,,, and what have they done about it?
what will a thousands more people reading these quotes and becoming intellectually angry do about anything?

What can we do? Aside from grow our own, pull out of the banks and stock market, and refuse to participate...

I think people are just so overwhelmed they don't know where to start. It's too huge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join