It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man trying to create Bigfoot sighting killed in Montana: (People amaze me...)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Darwin award anyone?

CX.

Duly submitted yesterday.

I'm really sorry for his family.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I to have sympathy for the family, but the guy that got killed .....well...
drunken idiot IMHO
stupid is as stupid does.....as forest gump would say

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What a fool. Its a shame the family had to go through this. But nobody seems to think about the drivers. Those poor girls are prolly pretty tramatized knowing they killed someone. Esp a 15 year old girl. Obviously she hasnt been driving long. Thats gonna stick with her forever. Everytime she gets behind the wheel she will remember that night. And its all because some idiot wanted to get drunk and pretend to be bigfoot. It could have been worse though, he could have scared the girl and caused her to swerve and end up killing herself. I fell the worst for the girls but thankfuly the idiot died and not them.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

usnews.nbcnews.com...

The man, identified as Randy Lee Tenley, was apparently wearing the store-bought suit when he was struck by a car driven by a 15-year-old girl, NBCMontana.com reported. Another car swerved, and a third car, troopers say driven by a 17-year old girl, ran him over, the station reported.

Clearly his downfall was not the fact that he wore a bigfoot like outfit, but rather that he did not account for female teenage drivers. It probably wasn't even bigfoot related just texting related.

Kidding just a joke, before it gets into a guys versus girls driving argument.

edit on 28-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If you ever see what you think is a bigfoot in the woods please do not shoot it! You will be very sad upon investigating the corpse when you discover it was a human in a costume.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

No mate you were spot on, 15 year old girl drivers certainly are a danger as you can be sure the whole texting thing is not just a stereotype, it's an unfortunate side effect of our tech obsessed society.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe a real bigfoot was chasing him to get a little and the guy was distracted and hit by a car.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

The girl was texting about the bigfoot on the road when she hit him

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Dumbmass people reap dumbmass consequences

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sure, blame the driver because a stupid person, in a difficult to see costume, is standing on a highway. Geezzz.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

It is not illegal to hit a gorilla on the road anyway, if you hit a deer you aren't considered at fault. A guy in a gorilla costume is not considered a pedestrian so his survivors should not receive the pedestrians rights to sue the driver. It was a prank that went wrong, he paid the consequences. He did make for some interesting news though all in all.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
is this really the ats i know and have come to love??

you guys read this story and only a couple of you find holes in it??

first off..i live about twenty miles or so from where this occurred. please tell me who exactly he was going to hoax on a sunday night at 10:30--it is pitch black then, that road is the main road, sure, but let me tell, new york it is not. so, let me get this straight..a guy dresses up in a gorilla suit, near polson(even more dead than kalispell)and is going to cross the road on foot there? but why? why not just go to glacier, we still have tons of tourists, lovely weather right now..i mean, if you are going to 'hoax' you want people to see you..

and now, coincidentially, highway 93 is now the busiest nighttime party around--for a fifteen year old no less. and-wait i realize she is 15, but she does use headlights, yes? and despite cute little snide remarks about montanans, everyone i know here has a 'story' of almost killing themselves to avoid hitting the wildlife----people are nuts about it. so, she is coming down this highway, very nice, wide highway, with headlights, a good straight road--and she doesn't see this massive figure? really...

and then--suddenly it is teens night out, apparently. another one comes by, oh so likely, we are now a happenin' place--but wait, neither girl is going to be charged with anything at all--in fact, they are suggesting 'counseling' for the poor girls..

okay...sure, it's darwin theory, uh huh..

what it is, is something very very stinky. if someone was going to be killed hoaxing bigfoot, first off, he would be SHOT as one poster said--that would make sense, the story would be over. i have only lived here two years now(the best two years of my life ::thumbs::nowhere like it), but there are a few different ah...'things' that occur here that maybe they would like to 'squash'. the animal deaths, some real odd sightings of creatures, and i don't mean just bigfoot. i don't know, but too many things do not add up...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by julia53

Did you not read the same article we did. Plus, it says in the article, booze was involved. I live in a very rural mountain area...a lot of home made moonshine up here....I can see this happening up here in a heartbeat.

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Stupid people doing stupid things costing them their lives.

What a waste....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by julia53

Did you not read the same article we did. Plus, it says in the article, booze was involved. I live in a very rural mountain area...a lot of home made moonshine up here....I can see this happening up here in a heartbeat.

Des

not only did i 'read the same article' i happen to live here..::rolleyes::

thank you for commenting on absolutely none of the issues i brought up..this is ats, if you don't want to delve into it, that's fine, whatever. people here are already calling it 'weird' and they are not active members here, go figure, but i guess locals don't count, right, just the crap you find online..

i mean, i do not need to share the info i have here...look, i know i am not a 'long termer' but i have been active on another board and now my own, and my 'thing', so to speak, has been the visitors, aliens, whatever they are..not saying i do not subscribe and entertain conspiracies, but just not my 'topic' as they say

but--being it the vicinity, i can tell you right now, that there are no 'moonshiners' living around there..funny, i don't know where you live, and i bet that ol' whiskey is good, but this is a different kind of area; very 'frue' okay; we attract a lot of our revenue in a very short time, and with good reason...very pristine, very clean...not saying there is no such thing as personal 'stills' out there, but in that vicinity? i would be surprised, is all..

i am so glad you have an open mind, especially to someone who might be able to, in the coming months, when things quiet down a bit, be able to get a little more info..that is, if you are really interested thumb::

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join