It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsa Police Officer Arrested For Robbery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Tulsa Police Officer Arrested For Robbery

www.ktul.com

An undercover officer posed as a citizen, and Blades pulled over the officer. Blades told the undercover officer to get out of the car and to leave his wallet inside and wait at the back of the car.

When the traffic stop was over, there were six 100 dollar bills missing from the undercover officer's wallet.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.kjrh.com
www.newson6.com
www.fox23.com

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Dispicable this man was targeting mexicans because he knew of their fear of deportation. The strong preying on the weak in our own law enforcement who is suppose to protect them. This goes against everything the law enforcement stands for and I'm glad there was such quick and proper reaction. Such as asking the mexican community via spanish language television to call in if they have been a victim of his crimes.

www.ktul.com

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinDefiant

Dispicable this man was targeting mexicans because he knew of their fear of deportation. The strong preying on the weak in our own law enforcement who is suppose to protect them. This goes against everything the law enforcement stands for and I'm glad there was such quick and proper reaction. Such as asking the mexican community via spanish language television to call in if they have been a victim of his crimes.

www.ktul.com

While I agree with what you are saying I think it should be noted that it was also the police who were the ones who investigated and arrested one of their own.

Hopefully the PA will go for the max they can.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by SinDefiant

www.ktul.com

While I agree with what you are saying I think it should be noted that it was also the police who were the ones who investigated and arrested one of their own.

Hopefully the PA will go for the max they can.

My good neighbor, Oklahoma, is no pushover when it comes to crime. Texas is worse if one seeks a life in the criminal world...but not by much. I think this cop will live to wish he'd never even heard of the State of Oklahoma. It won't much matter how much time he gets because every day will seem like a year in an Okie Prison, given HIS circumstances. Ouch.... What a FAIL on that ex-cop.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Meh...He just took the direct approach instead of tickets, court costs, lawyers fees, etc. Hes a government pirate, what did you expect?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SinDefiant

No worries...he will plea bargain this down and claim he was going to donate the money to the PAL or DARE program and get a week suspension and come back with a nice promotion.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ROFLOLMAO!!!!!
Bad cop, no donut!!
I hope the officer gets a husband that will take care of him when he moves into his new home.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Bad cop, no donut!!

Okay, that got my wife to wondering what I was laughing so hard over. I couldn't help it. That struck me as entirely too hilarious to hold in.

Oh... I'm thinking the way this fine, upstanding example of law enforcement at work was so quick to pick on the Mexican population of Tulsa, he will find a warm welcome in the correctional institute he someday calls home.

Why, I can imagine plenty of grateful Mexican inmates really going out of their way to say Thank You for such a fine service to the community. I'm sure they'll even be quick to 'issue' their very own special kind of summons to him. Yes indeed... I foresee him being a very popular fellow on the Prison yard.

On it..... across it.... bounced off the walls of it...Perhaps even under it eventually. Popular to the last!

new topics

top topics

join