It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA Doc Strong Evidence They Are and Have Been Spraying Us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Why do contrails last for hours if they aren't something more? I believe my eyes over what government says 10 out of 10 times.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SepticSheepHerder
Why do contrails last for hours if they aren't something more? I believe my eyes over what government says 10 out of 10 times.

They last for hours because they are made of ice, and the air is ice-supersaturated, so they don't evaporate.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SepticSheepHerder

Lthough the topic is weather modification the reason contrails can last long periods of time is the same reason clouds can last long periods of time.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The first rule of toxicology is that quantity, not identity, is the progenitor of a toxic effect. We would need to know how much is entering the breathing space before we have any evidence of "poisoning."

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dtrock78
Cloud seeding, aka [insert here], as others have stated, has been going on for years, but isnt used that often because it's expensive as hell.

The Chinese used it extensively prior to the Beijing Olympics to attempt to remove some of the smog.

I fail to see the correlation in how some of the substrates they are using, be it urea, silver shavings, etc can "poison" the public. There are many, many more efficient ways to do so. (Re: Fox News) These substrates are not even in vapor form, so those of you saying you're getting sick prior/after a rainstorm are experiencing aches from pressure differentials rather than some secretive gas they are spraying.

Hey now, is it really that easy to make a medical diagnosis on someone you haven't examined?
I know the difference between pressure differentials and something inhaled that causes a stabbing headache in a spot I can accurately pinpoint. This is accompanied by intense nausea, vomiting, respiratory difficulties that include intense hacking coughing and skin changes afterwards. (The knee I prang'd on the ski slopes can and does accurately monitor sudden changes in pressure without any of the other symptoms). I don't know if it was cloud seeding or whatever goes on up there, but when a group of people in the same area call 9-1-1 about it, then something is going on. (I didn't call. I was too busy vomiting and trying to breathe) I first noticed it around Feb 25th 2012, and a few times since. I take no medicine of any kind except when this type of thing happens. The headaches last for a few days. It doesn't happen with every rainfall.

I don't monitor the skies, but aside from the occasional air ambulance, I never see a plane at all, as our town is not along an air corridor. About a month ago I looked up to see a white checkerboard pattern way up high in the sky above us. The day was fairly clear with occasional tiny clouds. We shortly went inside and stayed indoors for a couple of days until the showers were done with. Paranoid a little? Well kinda, when you don't know for sure what it is we're dealing with that has been affecting our health.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by aboutface

but there have been documented instances of illnesses after spraying.

Correlation does not imply causation.

edit on 8/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

HAHA. Oh, how easy was that?.

It does correlate, but correctamundo, it could have been carried on the wind for all I know. (The documented cases are of a few Canadian cities sprayed by the US a few years back and brought up in our Parliament). So can they do something? You betcha. Just what it is that blows in now though is what I'd like to know about. It is something inhaled, that I know for sure. Maybe it's a mixture of crop dusting Montsanto crap and other things.
edit on 29-8-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Since Phage brought up my location, I was referring to the millions of gallons sprayed in the Gulf of Mexico, after the BP oil spill.

Yes I was outraged by the CoreEx that was used to hide their deliberate catastrophe. They have no right, yet they get away with murder and mass killing of creatures that was supposed to be protected by man.

Men that have the Power To Be
How I hate thee!

These people have been stripped from everything that is good about the human. They should be taken on a trip to deep space and never ever come back!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
First of all, I've only read the first post and last page. I don't know if my questions have been adressed, sorry.

The linked document (in OP by NOAA) is not available anymore (if it ever was?)

If people are spraying stuff up there, which planes is it? I don't think passanger airlines would do it, since technicians would notice it (repair men, captains, etc.) So your probably suggesting its crop sprayers, or some government planes? And whose responsible; US Government/each countrys own government/individual farmers?

Where are they doing it? Which countries, near major cities, or just some farms)?

How often? Daily/monthly?

And most importantly, for what purpose? Are they genuenly trying to make our lives better, and indirectly harming us? Or are they evil scientists, who purposefully want to harm us. In either case, what is it causing. Major illness in population centres?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 8/29/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

For exactly the same reason that clouds exist and last for hours, frozen ice crystals in super saturated air at heights where the temperature is also well below freezing. This explanation was not created by the government. I take it you don't believe that clouds only exist because the government put them there?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I never see a plane at all, as our town is not along an air corridor. About a month ago I looked up to see a white checkerboard pattern way up high in the sky above us.

Note to self...

"Self, I live within eyesight of an air corridor. Self- I need to present my evidence to an environmental case attorney."

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

The link still works fine, I just tried it. If/when they disable it, I made screen copies I can post.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

For exactly the same reason that clouds exist and last for hours, frozen ice crystals in super saturated air at heights where the temperature is also well below freezing. This explanation was not created by the government. I take it you don't believe that clouds only exist because the government put them there?

What reason then would you give for these not looking like clouds, not behaving like clouds, and lasting different lengths of time than ALL NORMAL CLOUDS ?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

nice post, S&F for you!
Even though it seems to be about cloud seeding.

By trying to cross-check the law mentioned in the paper, I found this:
uscode.house.gov...

"The Congress finds and declares the following:
Weather modification programs may have long-range and
unexpected effects on existing climatic patterns which are not
confined by national boundaries.
"(b) Purpose. - It is therefore declared to be the purpose of the
Congress in this Act to develop a comprehensive and coordinated
national weather modification policy and a national program of
weather modification research and development -
"(1) to determine the means by which deliberate weather
modification can be used at the present time to decrease the
adverse impact of weather on agriculture, economic growth, and
the general public welfare, and to determine the potential for
weather modification;
"(5) to assess the economic, social, environmental, and legal
impact of an operational weather modification program;

I find this text rather intriguing. Cloud seeding has local effects, right? But here it is mentioned some nationwide effect...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

salainen, if you cannot find the document, just go to the NOAA homepage, www.noaa.gov
then search for "17-4"

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaComa
reply to post by Signals

nice post, S&F for you!
Even though it seems to be about cloud seeding.

By trying to cross-check the law mentioned in the paper, I found this:
uscode.house.gov...

"The Congress finds and declares the following:
Weather modification programs may have long-range and
unexpected effects on existing climatic patterns which are not
confined by national boundaries.
"(b) Purpose. - It is therefore declared to be the purpose of the
Congress in this Act to develop a comprehensive and coordinated
national weather modification policy and a national program of
weather modification research and development -
"(1) to determine the means by which deliberate weather
modification can be used at the present time to decrease the
adverse impact of weather on agriculture, economic growth, and
the general public welfare, and to determine the potential for
weather modification;
"(5) to assess the economic, social, environmental, and legal
impact of an operational weather modification program;

I find this text rather intriguing. Cloud seeding has local effects, right? But here it is mentioned some nationwide effect...

It says it goes over borders. Like if you make it rain all the time in one area using cloud seeding, then in effect you can (theoretically) create a "rain shadow" for another region a hundred miles away, as you've dried out the air. It would be as if you've built a mountain in the way of the rain (again, in theory).

It would be very unlikely to be that dramatic, as the effects of cloud seeding are tiny compared to the effects of mountain convection.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I just saw the Lorax and it made me sad, i almost cried at the end. Knowing that we do this to ourselfs.
I look up in the sky, and see the planes that are criss=crossing where i live, leaving their trails of junk behind them, that i assume are constantly falling on my house and can't be safe. Same thing with cars.
But i use plastic bottles, paper products, drive my car, use my computer, charge my playstation vita and take it with me. I'm more of a problem then what ever crap they are spraying in the sky to help make it rain when we have screwed up our atmosphere. Stop consuming the crap that makes the polution.

Sure i ranted a bit, but you get the point. It's not that they are trying to poison and kill us with this stuff, it's just that we are to stupid as a whole. How many products do you find years later were poison? The list goes on and on.

As far as people with breathing problems from "chemtrails", personally it's more likely that whatever the atmospheric conditions that lead to be able to see the smut from planes in the sky are the same atmosphere conditions that make it suck to breathe. But yes, whatever they spray into the clouds is most likely just as poisonist as all the stuff we spray from the ground.

Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

I never see a plane at all, as our town is not along an air corridor. About a month ago I looked up to see a white checkerboard pattern way up high in the sky above us.

Note to self...

"Self, I live within eyesight of an air corridor. Self- I need to present my evidence to an environmental case attorney."

That is a constructive and helpful suggestion. Thank you.
edit on 29-8-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Well, I guess this about cinches the fact that they engage in weather mod and release things in the environment in an "airborne" fashion. Great find.

To be fair, that's about as major a revelation as the news that the sun rises in the east .....

Weather Mod (mainly cloud seeding but also for fog dispersal) has been going on for decades and is big business in the USA, as well as many other countries.

The only interesting thing about this form is that companies undertaking such operations are required to fill in a form reporting their activities.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

And most importantly, for what purpose? Are they genuenly trying to make our lives better, and indirectly harming us? Or are they evil scientists, who purposefully want to harm us. In either case, what is it causing. Major illness in population centres?

Well farmers (and others) pay for it for hail supression. Ski resorts pay for it to (supposedly) increase snow fall. Not sure either are really evil?

ie

Clopud seeding credited with sparing city from worse disaster

Cloud seeding aims to increase Winter Park snowfall

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join