It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas GOP Mutiny - SC, VA, LA and Others May Join

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
and people wonder why liberals are so rabid about having these people in office. hasn't the last 2 years of republican congressional actions been enough?...now the party leaders are screwing with the very same people that put them in power. i know this may sound hyperbolic, and rediculous, but please read "the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" ....the parallels are frightening

One could say the exact same thing for the Democrat party, so please stop trying to sell the left as any different then the right.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Bring Ron Paul back!!!!! I can't stand this, this country is getting darker. Romney had his chance to show his leadership, he could stand up and say something, instead he said nothing! No, he didn't said this is wronge, that is tooo much for him not to show it or do anything....I am not voting for Romney, there tooo much stuff hid in his closet...he done!!! Now, who am I going to vote for next Republican?? Let get another Republican, honest from hard working background instead of rich boy....If we can't replace Romney, then I will vote/kick Obama back in the White House..........Sh!T......

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Big news just out. Turns out the Romney gang has pushed a rule change ...

Read it. It is a big deal.

Romney...Democracy in action. Remember folks, he is best known as a born rich CEO. He does not like democracy. As a CEO, he likes it top down and that's what you'll get with him.

I see nothing new. It's Romney style. Didn't he change the rules to restrict the elevator just for himself, denying all other state employees the right to use that elevator, which previous governors "shared" with their staff ?

Well, this was the imperial governor.” There were the ropes that often curtailed access to Romney and his chambers. The elevator settings restricted access to his office. The tape on the floor told people exactly where to stand during events. This was the controlled environment that Romney created. His orbit was his own. “We always would talk about how, among the legislators, he had no idea what our names were—none,” the lawmaker said, “because he was so far removed from the day-to-day operations of state government.”

SOURCE: www.vanityfair.com...

On a personal level, Romney mostly only dealt with the leadership of the state legislature, and rarely developed any political or social relationships with most of the members.[183] Indeed, he failed to memorize the names and faces of all of them, and sometimes greeted them incorrectly as a result.[183] Legislators complained that he did not extend customary courtesies towards them, such as seat locations at public events, legislative liaison practices, and access to an elevator within the capitol building.

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

I distinctly recall Romney referred to that elevator restriction as a possible mistake in his Governing style when interviewed on TV, but I guess that's all politics, say one thing and do another.

We see more of the same here, Romney first, everybody else last.

Know who you're voting for.

Obama at least "pretends" he is for the people. Romney makes no attempt to pretend. He is for Romney all the way. Even his fellow Republicans get left out. Romney shares nothing with anyone. He takes what he can get, and then grabs more. He's not the kind of fellow to share a cab. He's all "control", "dominate", and "take power".

edit on 28-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

From the way I read it .... it was regarding the next election if Mittens was president he could pick the delegates from the states which he won the electoral vote.... but it might be convention votes... that I am not sure of

It was actually that any candidate that won delegates from a state could appoint their own delegates instead of them being elected from the precincts.

Not just for Romney or the eventual winner...but for all candidates. This would prevent a situation where Canidate A gets 80% of the popular vote of the state, but candidate B games the system and gets his supporters elected as 60% of the delegates.

It's to ensure the will of the people is honored...I think it seems like a good system. It prevents shenanigans.

If any incumbent can choose the delegates then the primary voting system is nil, nothing and the system plugs in their incumbent choice.

I don't see how this could be legal if the primaries are part of the electoral process and should fall under FED election law. This would in effect create a system where the primary vote don't count and the system is co-oped!

Every election is a "new election" by using these methods of stacking the deck with friendlies incumbents have a free ride..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
The officials have refuse to count the Ron Paul delegates
it was even on CNN in a big title

are they trying to piss off the entire american population to go in a revolution ?
Ron Paul clearly was the winner of the GOP
why would they be scared to replace all the RP delegates with their private fund donors
if you dont see that the entire election has been riggued from the start
you will never wake up

the USA has been completely hijacked by the kabal
most of them are lucifer woreshipers
of course they dont want Ron Paul to be elected president
and they will do what ever they can to descredit him

Ron Paul has maybe retired from the corrupted politics scene
but didnt retired to become President .. he is still in the race once the kabal government is exposed
they literaly exposed themself to the public by saying they refuse to count the RP delegates
know full well that he was the winner but has no chance to win has long the elites remain in place

Well, actually yes, I see Obummer winning by a slim margin and Tea Party members and right wing Christians will start terror attacks. Then the government can launch their police state and blame it on Americans. I wonder what will happen when Obama goes to court to win a crucial state that gives him the election like Bush did in Florida... riots in the street ... organized by the fascists....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Bu.bu.bu... the Marxist Kenyan Manchurian Candidate communist black anti-colonialist anti-capitalism usurper will win if we don't vote for the prep school Mormon with millions hidden offshore and a willingness to say ANYTHING to get elected...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO HERE AND SIGN THE PETITION TO LET RON PAUL SPEAK AT THE RNC. He literally is the ONLY TRUSTWORTHY person in politics today and the ONLY ONE who would actually serve the best interests of the American people as President.......
[link removed]

Mod Note:
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on 29-8-2012 by 417francois because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/29/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: removed link. inserted mod note

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

If any incumbent can choose the delegates then the primary voting system is nil, nothing and the system plugs in their incumbent choice.

It's not the incumbent that gets to choose, the rule got changed anyway, but it was the winner of the State primary. So for example, if Canidate A won 60% of the vote and Canidate B won 30% and Canidate C won 10%...and the State has 100 delegates, then Canidate A would get to hand pick the 60 delegates that he won, Canidated B would pick the 30 delegates he won, and Canidated C would pick the 10 delegates that he won.

Currently, this is done by another "election" where they elect delegates to go represent the State. What this does is that if Canidate A is overwhelmingly popular with elderly who aren't likely to participate as a delegate, then Canidadte B or C can effectively seat their supporters in the delegate spots that Canidadte A won.

I don't see how this could be legal if the primaries are part of the electoral process and should fall under FED election law. This would in effect create a system where the primary vote don't count and the system is co-oped!

Every election is a "new election" by using these methods of stacking the deck with friendlies incumbents have a free ride..

Primaries aren't mandatory...the Parties aren't part of the government...they are private organizations. The Republicans and Democrats could legally abolish the primaries and just appoint the nominee...this is how it used to work.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

Money gives a person power to control. And control enables one to make money. It's a viscous cycle.

Once you pass a certain level of wealth, you continue to spiral upwards by the forces of capital.

And once you're below a certain level of wealth, you spiral downwards towards the poorest state of mankind.

The "middle class" is an unstable equilibrium state to be in.

There's no Illuminati behind this. It's just the mechanics behind the structure of money itself.

It's the same reason why solids separate out of water, and some solids rise to the surface and float, while other solids sink to the bottom of the pond to merge with the dirt.

It's a natural process, determined by the very mechanical deterministic laws of the system's design.

The middle class is the murky water, the rich float, and the poor sit with the dirt.

This natural law has been recognised for thousands of years and even recorded in the bible,

For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. KJV Matthew 25:29

SOURCE: bible.cc...

So, unless you believe the illuminati wrote the bible, and are fixing things behind the scenes, things have always been this way. The great experiment that is America, cannot overturn the natural law.

edit on 29-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by pajoly

Bu.bu.bu... the Marxist Kenyan Manchurian Candidate communist black anti-colonialist anti-capitalism usurper will win if we don't vote for the prep school Mormon with millions hidden offshore and a willingness to say ANYTHING to get elected...

LoL! I think you are

Somantics...I'm not voting for either of these turds but what you call "Anti-capitalism" I call "anti-Oligarchy, anti-Plutocracy. anti-Fascist"...see? Play on words.

Neither of these candidates should win.

They are backed by THE SAME financial interests. Their rhetoric is just written in different ways to appeal to different people but the end result will be the same...you are pwned.

The "mutiny" will accomplish nothing...TPTB already have decided who will win. They are simply dragging this thing out to give you the idea that your opinion matters...that you have a choice...you don't.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This whole campaign just underlines to me that people don't research who they are voting and just vote by either party lines. The only other reason I could see for voting Romney is racism.

This man doesn't care about America and he's not even going to fake like he does. At least Obama seemingly tries to relate to people, the only people Romney can relate to is people above his income bracket or people who can increase his bottom line.

I'd love to see Romney on Reddit. He'd probably consider it beneath him.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They don't want a broker convention, so you choose the delegates and definitely won't be your competitor, to avoid the broker convention, it also implies the message they don't want the most conservative person to run for office and be in the whitehouse, they just want something else.

edit on 1-9-2012 by warren408 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join