It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geo-engineering (Chemtrails) and Bible Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Let the man speak for himself.

Nobody asked you anything.

And the question was "what sort of following?"

Not "what are those things to you?"

Learn to read.

Also, there is no proof that atheists exist. Your word is not proof.
edit on 6-11-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

No need to be rude now. My point was I don't see how anyone can relate two factual things put them together and make it real

The bible has been changed over the years and is a book of fiction. And chemtrails are not real either. Unless there is proof of then somewhere

The people that believe these, by all means I'm not saying they are wrong in doing so. All believe this is true.

Just wanted to put my point if view across. Just don't see how someone can link a book that was supposedly written thousands of years ago can relate to supposed chemical spraying from aircraft, baring in mind manned flight has only been around for just over 100 years

Like I said just my thought that's what we are all here for

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
But forget it if I'm not allowed to say what I think I'll stay out the chemtrail and bible threads.

If someone wants to create a thread based on the bible and YouTube vids of supposed chemtrails then so be it and I'm not allowed to argue it then I'll shut my mouth

Enjoy the thread

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

applesthateatpeople
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Okay, how about this...

You say chemtrails and the bible have the same sort of following.

Care to amplify that comment?

What sort of following is that?

A following of people who are prepared to believe without verifiable evidence of course.

What other sort of following would it be??

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I've seen the proof of God...

Billions have.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

applesthateatpeople

Billions have.

I think you are missing the point. Lots of people have their own proof. But If I asked you to prove to a jury that God exists, you would be forced to go on faith as tangible proof is circumstantial at best. Unless you can bring a burning bush with the voice of God with you.

The chemtrail community treats it like a religion. They believe it so much that they are willing to bend and shape things into the proof they require and think other need to follow them.

They absolutely will not accept that chemtrails might just be contrails and in fact, nobody is trying to do (whatever evil thing they are for) to them.

Relax. God is just fine.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

applesthateatpeople

Billions have.

I didn't say peole believe without "proof" - I said they believe without verifiable evidence.

If you have any of that let's hear about it and verify it.

edit on 6-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Billions have.

So what is this proof your talking about, and how was it obtained?

Billions you say...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Didn't your buddy just say that name calling is the best way to derail a thread?

I did and it was a reply to another member that has a tendency to name call and derail threads.

You belittle people on this forum so often that I have become fascinated by it...

I think you may want to go back and look as chemtrail believers are the worst at calling names and derailing threads, even their own.

Most of your posts should be deleted, and yet they are not... ever!

So what your saying is that because you don't like the way he replies his posts should be deleted....How interesting.

edit on 6-11-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Also, there is no proof that atheists exist. Your word is not proof.

And their isn't proof chemtrails exist, yet how many threads are there in this forum claiming they do?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

applesthateatpeople
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Also, there is no proof that atheists exist. Your word is not proof

fine - so you are perfectly free to believe that atheists do not exist - go for it.

And this is relevant how??

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
then the only truthful conclusion is that the Elites and NGOs like Montsanto , DOW & DuPont
are themselves on a suicide mission along with culling the masses to a well ordered 1/2 Billion humans

because there is no way a gene pool could exit with all the designer foods & toxic air we have been condemed to ingest....
even subterranian clans of troglodite human-hybrids will meet their doom in a poisoned world that has abandoned the millennia of food crops & cereal grains humanity has adapted to over the past 12,000 years

what a diabolical scheme...bill gates (et al) funding the global Jonestown repeat and joining us peons in this mass kool-ade party
edit on 6-11-2013 by St Udio because: duh

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

We are all marked by the BEAST, the Sheepies or better known as the " We the Slave's ". Ever since we needed a SS# we could not work without one etc. The whole system revolves around your SS#. TPCG don't need a SS# they don't need to work, cause they are the cotrollers who control us. Taking away our Freedom and Liberty by taxes. The ObamaCare aka (ACA) is a tax. Wake Up.

So now in these times it going to be the MicroChip. The NWO one money system. They don't need to take away your guns if your Micro Chipped. Why, cause the chips send out out a signal with your ID# tracking your every move where you are. If you rob a bank etc. Big Brother knows who did it, and have the option to end your life there with a push of a button. We wouldn't need police anymore with this technology. Wake Up.

The Goverment (TPCG) could give us all a million dollars but they would have no slaves workers to keep up repairs, manufacturing, in the industry or no body to treat sick folks etc. Wake Up.

It's time to Wake Up.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The only 1 who knows the
reply to post by BBobb

We are all marked by the BEAST, the Sheepies or better known as the " We the Slave's ". Ever since we needed a SS# we could not work without one etc. The whole system revolves around your SS#.

I don't have a social security number and have no problems whatsoever

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

The only 1 who knows the
reply to post by BBobb

We are all marked by the BEAST, the Sheepies or better known as the " We the Slave's ". Ever since we needed a SS# we could not work without one etc. The whole system revolves around your SS#.

If your parents register your birth or,
if you able to obtain your birth certificate or,
if you have a drivers licence or,
if you applied for a tax file number You have a ss .
edit on 12-11-2013 by fireyaguns because: cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

fireyaguns

Aloysius the Gaul

The only 1 who knows the
reply to post by BBobb

If your parents register your birth or,
if you able to obtain your birth certificate or,
if you have a drivers licence or,
if you applied for a tax file number You have a ss .
edit on 12-11-2013 by fireyaguns because: cheers

You're missing something fairly important about SS numbers and why 95% of the world's population doesnt' bother with them - which should be enough of a clue.....

<< 1   >>

join