Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bob is a RACIST (because he does not agree with Obama's policies)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have a family member that disagrees with everything Obama does. Everything! I disagree with some things he has done. Here is the difference though. When Herman Cain was running I supported him my family member did not. When I asked why I was told we already had one black president we do not need another.

This family member really surprised me with this statement because up until then I had never thought of them that way. That person does not even realize that the statement they made was racist. Some people do not even realize that they have racist bias.

There are racists on both sides and of all colors. Black panthers come to mind. Not all racists are against Obama but the majority of white ones are.

I personally feel that obamacare would not be an issue that the right would use considering that it is based off of romneycare. Why is one good and one bad it is the same plan? What is the difference that people see between the two? This is just my opinion but it seems to me it is the person that put it through.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here'a thought...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes, totally agree. We made history. Now let's make America Great Again.
reply to post by Propulsion

new topics

<< 1   >>

join