Bob is a RACIST (because he does not agree with Obama's policies)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Meet Bob. A conservative who does not agree with Obama thus is a racist.

This video shows Bob at work disagreeing with president Obama's policies and the people around him thinking that he is a racist.

The narrator then teaches Bob how NOT to be a racist.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Our Bob was not a racist!

He didn't even have arms!

R.I.P. Bob!
We will never forget!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Damn, bob was albino
edit on 27-8-2012 by oneness86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Huh

Ya learn something everyday I guess.

I thought Obama supporters were racist.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

How about this...not all people that disagree with Obama are racist..but all people that are racist disagree with Obama....I just blew your mind didn't I?

LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

How about this...not all people that disagree with Obama are racist..but all people that are racist disagree with Obama....I just blew your mind didn't I?

LOL [/quote

Mind = Blown!

Picking up its pieces on this second line...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That's been my impression too. The fact is that the black community is capable of producing far, far better leaders than Obama. It's rather offensive when anyone defends him by playing the race card. It has the undertone that they don't think that we ought to expect anything better from a black leader, and I find that extremely offensive. From my personal experience (take it for whatever it's worth), most of the blacks I know dislike Obama because he's a bad president and a poor example of black leadership. The only people I know who've tried to play the "support Obama or you're a racist" card have been whites who have subconscious racist issues.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

LOL

On a serious note, if someone is racist or secretly racist they will not like Obama and will disagree with everything he does or tries to do.

So how does one determine who is a racist and who just disagrees with his policies??

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Obama isn't that bad. I complimented him on national security to my friends that are his supporters. The turning point for me was OBAMACARE.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

LOL and I am for Obamacare, the nuts and bolts of it sold me. I worked at a bank for years and I saw the financial end of what healthcare does to our elderly.

The elderly and the not rejecting on preexisting conditions is what sold it for me!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

In light of all the threads, I've started on politics. I don't have any personal hatred for Obama. I just think he should and he will do a better job compromising with Congress in his second term, if he were to win.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Oh, in case you forgot Romney-Ryan 2012!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Actually, some racists support Obama. Just look at the New Black Panthers.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Who says all racists care about politics or presidents though? Not all racists are white either... lol

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Our Bob was not a racist!

He didn't even have arms!

R.I.P. Bob!
We will never forget!

If your Bob is not a racist, then how the hell did he get that hula skirt and necklace on without any arms.
That Bob is a Liar and a Racist for certain!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

I agree with that analogy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Djayed

In light of all the threads, I've started on politics. I don't have any personal hatred for Obama. I just think he should and he will do a better job compromising with Congress in his second term, if he were to win.
I’m sorry Djayed; you disagreeing with any of Obamas policies makes you A RACIST! I’m a racist for even mentioning the fact that you disagree with Obamas policies. I WRITING about how I agree with your sentiment here on ATS makes me a SUPER DUPER RACIST! Just to say the word RACIST makes me a total racist!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by RELDDIR

LOL and I am for Obamacare, the nuts and bolts of it sold me. I worked at a bank for years and I saw the financial end of what healthcare does to our elderly.

The elderly and the not rejecting on preexisting conditions is what sold it for me!

LOL. In Britain once you retire you are responsible for paying your own healthcare until your pension and savings are depleted, once depleted public insurance kicks in again. It's their version of the death tax and inheritance taxes. Same thing will happen with Obamacare, eventually.

My problem is that while I might trust Obama and the Democrats with healthcare, they won't always be in power. All it takes is someone like Bush to be re-elected, and with the power of healthcare he can change a lot of what's already laid out. For instance, kids can't go to school with out certain vaccinations, how long will it be before being treated by our new healthcare system requires all sorts of vaccinations? Me thinks not long. And let's face it, private insurers will never be able to compete with a system that can have it's own money printed for it with no limit on the debt it can assume. With Obamacare it is a certainty that the end game on private insurance is put into play. It won't be long before all doctors and nurses are government run, operated, regulated, and paid. Hell, we're already 60% there anyways.

Public healthcare is a NWO tool. Healthcare is too precious to leave up to our rulers. When populations get too high for their liking, or what they consider "sustainable", what's to stop them from mandating a random sterilization vaccination where 1 in 4 people who get the vaccination become incapable of procreation? You can choose not to get it, but you, and any offspring you do have, will receive no government benefits like schooling or health care. The odds you will be sterilized is only 25%, so the VAST majority will simply take the nudge and get the shot. Or, what if you are a Huntington's carrier? Under the private system you can be a source of profit, under a non-profit system you, and any offspring you have, can only ever amount to an expensive charge to the system. There's a pretty good argument that you should be sterilized as your sacrifice to the collective salvation.

No, public healthcare is a BAD idea and a poorly thought out out knee jerk reaction based on driven emotion IMO. Sure when things are good and in high abundance it works. But when resources get sparse beware. What the government giveth the government will one day taketh. While you may trust Obama to run it, would you trust someone like Cheney to run it? Eventually someone like him will if you give the power to that position. To think otherwise is not very prudent.
edit on 29-8-2012 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

That is how you disagree with Obama with out being a racist. Say you like him, you just don't want the power grabs he assigns to government to eventually be used by racists like Bush; therefore you wish Obama would stop assuming all of this power to the federal branches of government.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's like our government classifying everything secret ........... you know, documents all blacked out. If everything is classified, then nothing is really classified. If everything I do is called Racist, then same applies here, nothing is racist. I'm white and I make No apology for that fact. If you don't like it, it's you who have the problem.. See, quite simple..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join