It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passenger wears Anti-TSA Shirt and is kicked off Delta flight!!! Passengers Felt Uncomfortable!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have worked as a USAF passenger terminal as a shift supervisor. We had to comply with FAA regulations when it came to passenger screening as well as other regulations, such as not allowing intoxicated passengers on flights, etc. One major point is that we had signs pointing out that anything including "Jokes" about bombs or hijacking are a one way ticket to not allowing passengers on planes not to mention calling Security Forces (USAF cops).

While I understand that you may think that a shirt is just a shirt. AND everyone is free to have their own opinion. There is a time and place for everything. Demonstrating in front of the airport, or local/state/federal government(s) would be an acceptable place for this T-Shirt and opinion. Boarding an aircraft is not.

I do not agree with TSA, nor do I think they should have the "authority" that they do have. I think that you should not "rock the boat". just like seeing an old friend named Jack, probably be a bad idea to yell "HI JACK" in a crowded airport.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FleetAdmiral
I do not agree with TSA, nor do I think they should have the "authority" that they do have. I think that you should not "rock the boat". just like seeing an old friend named Jack, probably be a bad idea to yell "HI JACK" in a crowded airport.

HI JACK! That's good! LoL

<< 1   >>

join