Get Your Money Out of Morgan Stanley—Fast!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
All my debt is held by the big banks and all my money is held by credit unions. And all my real value is in my tangible property. I'm not worried. Not much money for ME to lose
As if money even mattered. Crash and burn baby. Crash. And. Burn.

Oh and people still "invest"? Really? Why? It's not real money or real anything. Here today. Gone tomorrow.
edit on 29-8-2012 by otherpotato because: Complete honesty filter kicked in.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It took just a couple weeks for Bear to go down the flusher after "rumors" started about them, that Morgan is in this spot is no suprise at all, it was and is just a matter of time, tick tock to what CNBC calls the fiscal cliff.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Dont see anything imminent at the moment. Lehman was clear days before, as was Bear.

Maybe the call is too early if there is substance behind the rumours.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zvezdar
Dont see anything imminent at the moment.

Morgan Stanley smells...

"NEW YORK, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Several dozen Morgan Stanley Smith Barney advisers who manage tens of billions of dollars of client money are considering leaving the firm, saying that widespread technology problems have made it very difficult for them to do their jobs, according to people familiar with the matter. ...

Rothstein, who is close to Gorman and not part of the group, told him about the difficulties advisers and their clients are having - from trading delays and problems with foreign currency transactions to inaccurate account statements and bounced checks - and warned the group was planning to quit, one of the sources said.
"

newsandinsight.thomsonreuters.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Just because your not seeing it...doesn't mean it's not there. Remember when the 1st collapse happened... A certain bank was given a triple A credit score the day before it went down in flames.

So much lying and in your face fraud went down...I cannot believe these people are still in their offices. Anyone that doesn't pay their taxes and uses the excuse that their software was at fault should be outted immediately!!!

Remember the law..ignorance is NO EXCUSE!!!!!

Anyways....I don't see how anyone can get an accurate picture of anything financial because these people have been caught over and over again lying to us...stealing from us...

...and yet...people still sit on their ass allowing it!!!! These banks that lied and got caught giving Tarp bonus's...people should have pulled their accounts, mortgage...ect...they should have pulled thier money and stopped blaming everyone else..including Bush/Obama. Yes they are a huge part of the scandle..so what were/are they suppose to do? See the light and repent?????

It's the fault of those Americans still doing business with these corrupt greedy MF'er!!! People kept trying to tell the same people...buy American! Don't buy G.M. Since they want to give your factory job away...

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

:sigh:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by greyhat

i agree it smells...i very deliberately used the word "imminent"

edit: personally i would not have funds in a brokerage account with anyone right now.
edit on 4-9-2012 by zvezdar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join