It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best place to order Call Of Duty Black Ops 2?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi can you guys help me please? im from the UK and about to pre order COD Black Ops 2 but i want to buy it from a reliable company that will deliver it on release date. Im asking because the last 4-5 games ive pre ordered from amazon.co.uk have came a day or 2 later even though i have paid around £8 for it to come on release...Anyway my options are play.com but to be honest i dont really trust them anymore, asda and tesco but i dont know if they are reliable i only do food shopping there, zavvi but i know for a fact they are awful for deliveries, argos say they will deliver on release date but ive never pre ordered from them before and the last is game.co.uk ive bought alot of games from them before and alot of pre orders that actually came a day or 2 early that i was happy about but after the company went bust and then got bought out i dont know if they would still do that or at the very least deliver on release day so can you guys please help me?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have pre ordered mine from Game though i do have to go down and pay/pick it up on release day.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bhaal

I would do that aswell but i live in the middle of nowhere and i have a bad case of agoraphobia so i have to wait for delivery

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
My trash can pre-ordered black ops II lol. They've upped the number of gimmicks and substantially increased the effectiveness of hip fire, I see no reason why they should cater try to so many audiences. The name brand and marketing strategy are effective enough to get over 1.5 million people to preorder a game they know mostly little to nothing about. Why exactly do they have to dumb COD down?

I've predicted how people are going to play the game since MW2, and I don't think I'm going to be wrong again this time around. Sure it's 'fun', but one man's fun can be another frustration and I personally don't find it fun whenever they dumb down mechanics to the point that someone like my brother can clutch competitive teams with less than 3 hours of experience all because he's observed how I play.

Truth be told, I don't think the creators are really trying their hardest when they made BLOPs II. And that's what pisses me off the most.

edit on 29-8-2012 by GambitVII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What was a genre defining experience (COD4) has turned into a complete mockery and a shameful display of game design. Avoid it, but since you want to pre-order it, I'll save you better suggestions until you can fathom them.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i personally am done with the whole pre order scene it's just a way to get you to part with your cash before you even know what the game is like. on to your question though, Amazon have always been hit and miss, and play have always been the monday after (by the 3rd time they did this i phoned up and asked them to remove my debit card from their system). the others i don't know about but tesco will usually do a midnight release they did that with FIFA 12. for multiplayer i'm kinda done with COD (too many modders/hackers) so i started playing Battlefield 3 (server based NO HACKING) but the only thing that keeps me interested in COD is the Zombies. if BF3 had zombies COD wouldn't be able to compete. just my opinion.
edit on 12/9/2012 by josephamccoy because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join