It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malai5 says Hi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi All

Having been a reader of the articles on ATS for some time, I thought I would become a part of the community.

If you read my bio, you will see that I am a practicing Clairvoyant. However, the bulk of the work I do is research, using these abilities, with two other associates, who are Clairvoyants as well.
Over the last four years, the three of us have amassed a great deal of material of a Universal nature that we would like to share with this community. This material covers the landscape of human consciousness and it's links with the Universal Mind, as well as the energetic holographic structure of the human being and it's relationship to the levels and interaction with them. How many selves make up you?

The articles we will post are as received. We will make no concessions for the language or tone, for as they are received, we cannot alter them, or their meaning, as in truth, it is not our thought up material. The process we use to receive these articles, is a conscious intuitive flow, through what we know to be the Higher Self Mind, as distinct from the 3d conscious mind. The Higher Self mind, is what Clairvoyants and Intuitives tap into to receive their information from the Universal Mind.
We have no control over what we receive, as we are just the messengers, not the message. Clairvoyants cannot control what they receive, but what they are given is for what we understand as the "Bigger Picture", which is not related to what 3d people may want. It is however, what they need.

The three of us go by the names, Malai, Asti and Morphi, M.A.M.

I, as Malai5, am the public "face" for our research group.

Hope to speak with you all soon.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Welcome aboard malai5!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Welcome aboard malai5!

Hi kinglizard

Thankyou for the welcome.
Love your signature, wish I had thought of it first.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, malai5! U2U me if you have any questions

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS
malai5

Any questions feel free to u2u me
if you need anything hae fun and enjoy

cya around se7en

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
Welcome to ATS, malai5! U2U me if you have any questions

Thank you Durden for the welcome. I will indeed U2U with any queries I may have.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
Hello and welcome to ATS
malai5

Any questions feel free to u2u me
if you need anything hae fun and enjoy

cya around se7en

Hi SE7EN

Thank you for your warm welcome. I am looking forward to some great dialectic. Enjoy it, yes, i'm sure I will.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Glad to have you here, Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Glad to have you here, Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

Hi SpittinCobra

Thanks for the welcome. I am glad to be here. I hope to be able to contribute some interesting stuff to the interesting stuff that appears to be here, as well as lending my opinion to the debates. See you some time in the forum.

Cheers

Malai5

top topics

join