It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Collie Question?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
He really is a beautiful dog!
Hopefully it's just a fatty tissue lump. My Dachshund had one and we were told that they are quite common and nothing to worry about unless they get so large that they impede movement and things like that. Always good to go to the vet to be sure.
That's really good that you can get voucher type things to help with financial concerns. My mother had to do a similar process for her rat terrier when he needed some sort of lotion for a skin allergy and she couldn't afford it.
Our pets are family and it's natural to be worried but I'm hopeful for you that all will turn out well!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thanks, i need to wait until i get the paperwork through but lump is not very big and i am keeping an eye on it. Fingers crossed it is nothing but will post here asap when i know any more.
Thanks for the nice comments, it made him blush lol
His name is Guinness for obvious reasons lol

edit on 31-8-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

my dog

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

In the first two pictures he looks like he's smiling, in the last one he looks like..... well he's not smiling lol
I miss having a doggie, now I just have a cat who thinks I'm his servant!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Miri08

I had a jet black cat for ten years from the day he was born. Used to put him out at night and he was waiting at the door for me every morning.

My dog can smile on command it is really funny when he does it though. I remember once when i was stopped for a routine check by the police in my car when he tried to bite and growl at him when he stuck his head in the window! Nothing was done because it was their fault lol
Think i spoilt him too much when he was a pup because if a dog went for him, i was the one that went for the dog instead lol now he can hold his own no bother at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Mine smiles when you scratch his ears, it's such a cute collie thing to do. He also plays that game where you put your hand on top of his paw then he moves his paw up then I move my hand... And that goes on for hours. They're such clever animals

Unfortunately mine got beaten up a lot when he was a puppy and now instantly goes on the defensive posture and ends up getting attacked again. Poor baby.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

does your collie like to jump up and down because mine loves to try to catch the light bulb on the ceiling etc
i just say jump, and away he goes

top topics

<< 1   >>

join