It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States has collapsed economically, socially, politically, legally, constitutionally, and

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Our government has lost it's "Mandate of Heaven"

Mandate of Heaven

"...the philosophy of the Mandate of Heaven approved of the overthrow of unjust rulers."

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnbreaker
There's still a delusional part of me that thinks that this can all be solved if we can quickly find a way away from oil and gas. If we can find a stable, near-inexhaustable energy (like hydrogen cells), the prices of just about EVERYTHING drops again. I think oil is the root of all evil in this. But as it is, we're not even concerned with finding alternative fuels that can be used on a global scale. We're putting all our money into finding ways to maximize the efficiency of our current energy sources, which in the end turns out to be counter-productive. The hydrogen age could already be here if we weren't busy spending trillions of dollars every year to get oil over here in the US. Just my 2 cents.

Your two cents is money well spent. You're on to it. energy is where it's at. Cheap energy, easily had, will make a country, planet, or better yet, mankind, grow.

We sure had a run with this and if we could come up with something .quick and easy like hydrogen, kryptonite , something, that would be great I personally think we should be scouring that Tesla stuff. But hey who knows.

Oh yeah, oil's the problem alright. We are oil. And oil ain't growing. No Actually running short. This a rather complex equation, but let's start from here.There's a lot of oil. Just falls a little short sometimes.And after all we do live in a "just in time system". and the delivery of oil is a complex system. Things can happen, things break down. supply that is ready and on the road, gets thin, Prices go up to slacken demand (and increase cash, ohu yeah.) the economy takes a hit, and things go down hill from there.

You bettcha. If we had some kind of free unlimited magical energy at our finger tips ready to go , sh**t we could all sit back and take it easy. And life would be grand.

So you're really sold on this hydrogen thing, huh. Hey buddy, I don't know nothing about this hydrogen thing but I sure hope it works out like you plan.

You nailed it with that last one, "trillions of dollars every year just to get oil over here." I think that pretty much explains our current predicament.What a drain on our economy. That stuff ain't cheap no more.

Did I say I'd be looking into that Tesla stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
and morally.

Oh but we make up 80% of the arms trade in the world, selling death to all sides.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We also I bet are tops in drugs and slave trade...................America's top leader is lucifer not Obama.

Obama or what ever puppet the Bohemian Grove Campers place into office all follow the same general that Hitler followed.

Our leaders have no scruples, no moral decency - profit over people and that means you dear reader as well as me and your neighbor if we don't make a profit for this master will have no qualms in mowing us down like a lawn mower mows grass.

We have become a Godless nation - a nation of people that have allowed our corrupt leaders to flourish and do not hold them accountable although there are more of us than them.

So be it.

Wonder what the elite leaders planned for the rest of us useless eaters this July at the Bohemian Grove while worshiping molach????

Man's ways suck, we have blindly allowed evilness via hate, bloodshed and murder to rule over us. Like Harry Potter???? Well with your silent compliance you support the dark lord, except the real deal makes HKR's dark lord look like a boy scout.

And most of you don't even see it, those that do sit quietly back and try to remain under the radar.

Well, nobody is gonna get out of this alive unless they get rid of our corrupt leaders.

Hey, a man's gotta make a buck.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

You're sarcasm was so deeply rooted in there it took me a few reads to make sense of it.......Well done.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
Communism took over America and most Americans had too good a life and where too entertained to see it coming,40 out of 45 communist goals have been completed and are in ful effect and you dont even notice it,the communist police state is in place should you resist the final collapse,once America goes then the whole world is screwed,the western world that is.

pick,pick picking away for years until we were all ground down too this existance.

What is happening in the US has nothing to do with communism.

The so called communist goals you talk about are taken out of context from the Communist Manifesto. Those are not the gaols of communism but simply what is know by Marxists as the transition period, a temporary state system that is supposed to make the move from capitalism to communism. Once achieved there would be no state or government.

But that is Marxism, not all communists are Marxist. Anarchist communists don't support the Marxist transition period.

What is happening to our economy is because of capitalism, the present system. Capitalism is an economic system, and the form of government does not change how capitalism operates. Capitalism can operate under a totalitarian government, communism in it's true definition can not. When you have a minority ownership of the means of production that minority becomes an authority. If the majority own their own means of production it protects you from outside control of any government.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

40 out of 45. Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dawnbreaker

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Tax the hell out of the people who outsource the jobs and don't overly tax corporations who pay livable wages.

The system they are trying to create here is not going to work, history shows that. A liveable wage is 15+ bucks an hour. It will at least pay the bills. It won't be a great job but if a lot more people are working the taxes paid to the government will increase. Things will fall in place. I do not think a person working at McDonalds needs more money, I think we should create more jobs where people build things like coffee pots, toasters, pots and pans, generators, compressors, etc... They can be more expensive if they aren't built to die in a few years. A new furnace is expected to last twelve to fifteen years before it is replaced. What happened to thirty years. A fridge is made to last about eight to ten years, at 800 bucks that's eighty to a hundred bucks a year. For just a little bit extra these products could have double the life but that is not good for the projected growth of the Economy.
edit on 29-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join