Went to the moon, we never went, was scared off, still going!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Went to the moon.

Now I am a staunch believer in the moon landing, why you may ask? At the time there was much at risk to “fake” such an event, of course it was the height of the space race and the cold war. If it would have been discovered as fraudulent at the time, the damage would have been tremendous, why take such a risk?

And if it were staged, what about the HAM listeners during the so called black out? If the moon landing had been staged, they never would have thought of broadcasting it so the HAM community could listen in!

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

This of course is just a opinion, my opinion, and I am sure this subject matter has been discussed often on ATS.

In July of 1969 I watched the landing broadcast, as I am sure many of you did. I was quite fascinated.
.en.wikipedia.org...

We never went.

For some reason this conspiracy bugs me to no end, not just bugs me but angers me, there is nothing to gain from a faked moon landing, I made most of my statements on this subject in this threads opening paragraph. I am not going to take much time on this segment of the thread, instead post a few links.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was scared off.

Now I can really sink my teeth into this one, And I think it holds more water than the moon landing being faked... I just think its cool. I have touched on this theory off and on for a number of years, and I can remember one of the astronauts, (Not sure which one, or which mission for that matter, I have tried researching the conversation but to no avail.) arguing with ground control over something in a crater that he wanted to investigate, and ground control getting irritated and ordering him to stick to the program, something along those lines, Heck it might not even pertain to this section of the thread. Had we been scared off?

We are still going.

I do believe we are still going, why just go up there a few times, then just walk away?
______beforeitsnews/space/2011/05/claim-secret-american-base-discovered-on-moon-624464.html
Let me wrap this up with this story, There was a time when we were having strange weather, and the old timers said, “Yep, the weather is strange because of them going to the moon.” I know that sounds foolish and has no bearing on the subject matter of this thread, its just something that will always stick in my head.

“Take everything with a grain of salt.”

Postscript, I had youtube videos, but they would not validate!

edit on 27-8-2012 by laughingdog because: Bad mojo

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My opinion. (And I really enjoyed reading yours, OP)

Man went to the moon, man walked on the moon. I have no doubt in my mind as to that. Now, I think that some (if not most) of the images from this landmark day where either faked or edited. Reason, because of what you said in point 3. We where told to NOT come back... or so frightened by what we saw there that they decided to never go back.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by laughingdog

SnF op

I have also seen a vvideo on youtube I believe maybe it was somewhere else....it was a video interview of one of the lunar astronauts describing aliens of vastly superior technology warning them off in a quite intimidating manner.

However for this to hold any weight, why would we then nuke the moon? Just to call their bluff? To try and wipe them?

It did ironically enough occur just prior to japans probe landing on the moon.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So what exactly did we see on the moon ??

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

However for this to hold any weight, why would we then nuke the moon?

When was the moon "nuked"?

I recall a probe be collided into the moon to determine the amount of water (if any) the moon had, but nukes??

Link or source on that?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
double post
edit on 8/27/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: weird message saing not formatted right. resubmitted and it doubled

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the thing that bothers me is the lack of moon missions in MY lifetime.

im looking at it from the perspective that they say we went there and there is no need to go there anymore..

i dont believe that. there is plenty of reason to go there, its the moon. our moon

and i also wonder why no other nations seem to be interested in being the second on the moon..

is it that hard to do now? but it was accomplished on the first try in 1969?

america was not the first in space.. we lost the race..
the only way to save face would be going to the moon. or convincing the world we did in 1969.
one of those two things happened, but what one do i believe?

i dont know

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This page explains why we didn't go back to the moon. As far as going to the moon. We did. My dad worked at the Cape from 1965-1974. Am i the only person with first hand knowledge of the events in question on this site.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1pirate
en.wikipedia.org...

This page explains why we didn't go back to the moon. As far as going to the moon. We did. My dad worked at the Cape from 1965-1974. Am i the only person with first hand knowledge of the events in question on this site.

that page does not explain why no other nations felt the need to go there for the last 40 years or even try.
we are supposed to believe that nasa did, and its boring, so now we just float around the outer atmosphere.

and as far as your first hand knowledge.... "pics or it didnt happen"

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why go the Moon? The cold war is over. And we know there's no life there. Mars is cheaper (for an unmanned as opposed to manned probe) and more interesting.

But I bet the Chinese are on the Moon within the next decade.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
that page does not explain why no other nations felt the need to go there for the last 40 years or even try.
we are supposed to believe that nasa did, and its boring, so now we just float around the outer atmosphere.

A) it takes a lot of cash and technology to even just put an object into orbit, let along to the moon, and even more so with a manned mission to the moon. The European space Agency only has the ability to send satellites into orbit- theirt astronauts need to hitch a ride on either US or Russian spacecraft. The Russians are just plain broke. The North Koreans can't launch one without having it blow up.

B) Robotic spacecraft from other nations have gone to the moon. A Japanese probe orbited the moon and photographed the Apollo landing sites.

C) China is preparing for its own manned lunar landing. They've been making baby steps and they're planning to land their first lunar probe to the moon in 2013.

edit on 27-8-2012 by alien because: ...needless personal commentary removed...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

the thing that bothers me is the lack of moon missions in MY lifetime.

Your lifetime is not important to science.

im looking at it from the perspective that they say we went there and there is no need to go there anymore..
i dont believe that. there is plenty of reason to go there, its the moon. our moon

That's not true. There are many reasons to go back, not just in your mind. But it's expensive, and risky.
And we will go back soon.

and i also wonder why no other nations seem to be interested in being the second on the moon..

For the same reason as above? But yes, other nations ARE interested and have plans to do so.
Also, what is your reasoning? That it implies it's not possible? Wouldn't someone then talk? There's plenty of nations ready to call that bluff on the U.S. Doesn't make sense.

is it that hard to do now? but it was accomplished on the first try in 1969?

the only way to save face would be going to the moon. or convincing the world we did in 1969.
one of those two things happened, but what one do i believe?

Of course you believe in what you want. Or you could take the scientific evidence that we have done so. Like normal.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
We went nothing left to prove. My uncle's brother had an important job there during that time but my parents would never venture that far south. Oh yeah he chipped and painted launch towers and such don't know if I ever met him even

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

well it looks like you have just settled the debate. no more questions to ask and we should not see any more threads about the matter because you know exactly what you are talking about.

you should write coast to coast and tell them not to do any more shows on the matter.
its been figured out right here by some guy in the internet.

mystery solved... spread the word everybody

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1pirate
I believe the talking goat is in the wrong forum. Hey...Hey goat, I know your real you posted your pic. Prove to me your just a jackass so i can understand your lack of knowledge.

prove to me im wrong for question the moon landings. and everyone else that questions it

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

prove to me im wrong for question the moon landings. and everyone else that questions it

That's not possible. For the same reason that you can't prove that you actually aren't a real SpaceGoat in disguise, because, you are in disguise. No matter what you say, I'll turn it down because.. you're in disguise and won't admit.

However, if you were to reason...erm, reasonably, please bring up "evidence" that the moon-landing did not happen.
"Why doesn't anybody go?" is not it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

well thats why theres a debate then isint it. and its still going

i never said i dont believe the missions because no one else has been there. its just another fact that weighs in.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Consequence

well thats why theres a debate then isint it. and its still going

There really isn't such a "debate" going on. There's a bunch of people who have started claiming this, and conspiracy-thirsty people who believe it without looking up why their claims are false.

its just another fact that weighs in.

Could you please tell us a fact that actually matters?
Just because you have no evidence of Britney Spears ever pooping, it's quite meaningless to start debating that she does not, which means she must be some kind of an alien.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join