It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how Anders Breivik gonna live in detention

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yeah thats right you are seeing this correctly , This is how Anders breivik's gonna spend the rest of his detained live. The man who was responsible for 77 killings on Norwegian soil.

There are homeless or starving poor People who would sign for a place like this. Its a joke how some criminals are being detained. In my country they also get good privileges when detained.

I can imagine that lots of Norwegians would be very angry looking at this.

I hope they soon gonna take away one piece every week so that he will end up with nothing in about a few months..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
He first has to put it all together himself... courtesy of IKEA. The process of putting his own furniture together is such a torture the sentence itself is like a walk in the park.

I can only imagine how difficult that "Bjorn" closet is to built.. the horror. Suffering and pain.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Are you sure about this? I don't see bars on the window by the bed.

Peace

edit on 27-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Damn looks cozy to me. He has two chairs, one for relaxing, and a desk chair that swivels and probably reclines, we dont want him to strain his back when reaching over to get his wine bottle.

Looks like he has a computer there? Maybe his punishment is dial-up? Although i think that country has a lot of fiber optics, so its probably a awesome connection.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That looks more comfortable than my college dorm room.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Actually... I found a source that shows these pics:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Same deal Clifford Olsen gets here in Canada, as well as some of our other P.O.S that have done unspeakable things if you can't be released into Gen Pop. you live pretty plush.

As a previous poster stated so many more needy people should live like this, since they need it not our criminals.

But then again we cator to criminals and punish the victims if anything like this case for example...

/8qlgrng

Guy couldn't see his TV from bed poor murderer, but you see what I mean

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

ya I really do believe that he's living right now , like this.. The only question is why he gets this luxury ? that amazes me..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Pretty close...good job

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Your link didn't work...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
He first has to put it all together himself... courtesy of IKEA. The process of putting his own furniture together is such a torture the sentence itself is like a walk in the park.

I can only imagine how difficult that "Bjorn" closet is to built.. the horror. Suffering and pain.

........ the funniest thing I've read on here for over 12 mths.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Reactions to this are interesting, and they raise an interesting question.
Is prison supposed to be a place of punishment or a way to remove the offender from society?

It seems to me that this prison is meant to keep him from being in society. I think their answer sort of piggy-backed on the push to be all about human rights and fair treatment and no death penalty...

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm a Norwegian and not angry. He is in jail. He will never get out and he knows that.
To treat him like an animal would only reduce our society to his level.

We have something called human rights here that seem to be missing from a lot of other societies.

I understand that it might be a hard concept to understand, but it is a cornerstone in the way most of us think about other humans. Good and bad, they are still human.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

courtesy of IKEA. The process of putting his own furniture together is such a torture the sentence itself is like a walk in the park.

And finally IKEA is going to assemble a new line The Breivik förvar linje..?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tyfon

Well I respect your opinion in this , But how would one of the families victems react to this when they see this? can't almost not believe they would react like you do, But then again I could be wrong?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with is living quarters.

However, I don't think he should be given the opportunity to possibly influence even one person in the world to do something like he did.

Breivik's defence lawyers have said he is planning to follow up the manifesto he published online before his attacks by writing books.

As a prisoner, he has the right to write as many letters to the outside world as he likes.

Source

He's not entirely removed from society if he has the right to share his hate propaganda to others in an unlimited fashion.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I read in the newspaper the other day that most of the families were happy and relieved that he got his sentence. A recent poll by phone showed that 90ish percent were happy with it among the general population.

There is some debate about the general prison lengths, but so far the political parties feel that the current system of containment in extreme cases and rehabilitation in the rest is working good.

I'm on my tablet right now, but I can provide link to the poll when I get on a real computer tomorrow morning (it's 9pm here)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow I'd have to pay $500 a month for a place like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

His computer is probably going soon.
It was a deal he struck with the police within the first half hour of his arrest. He would not talk and "self terminate" as he calls it if they didn't promise him a computer with Word.
This is not standard in the prison. The police are trying to find a way to break this deal.

In any case, all letters and writings from him are severely censored by the prison before it's sent.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tyfon

Then the Norwegians are very satisfied people, If thats true then I'm glad for them too. I personally would be angry when I knew the man would be put away with all these luxuries.

Well I believe what your saying , thats probably the difference in cultures. But be my guest if you want to place the stats..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join