It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Rejected U.S. Demand to Fire on Iranian Ship in Suez

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Egyptian Naval Forces recently rejected a U.S. demand to fire on an Iranian vessel loaded with arms and heading to Syria, the chairman of the Suez Canal Authority told Al Arabiya.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

I'm surprised the US didn't jump the gun and do it themselves, even no it's not in their waters.
Does that even matter?

Trying to get others to stir the pot.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
its possible that the US wanted to Egyptians to fire so they wouldnt be accountable. good on them for saying no.

PS your Av picture is revolting to me.......................Oilers Fan

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Cat and mouse game. Smart people will stay out of it or they might become the next mouse. The name of the game is called Proxy War, the playing board is the M.E.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

SnF

Good find, I concur with your theory, seems more than just likely to me what they wanted to happen.

Lol@the U.S. .gov for trying to "order" another soverign country what to do with their military assets. Seems to be par for the course though, this .gov needs to be fired and reinstated by people who have no political experience, than we remove them all in their intirety and begin again at the most every 4 years.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Are there any more sources?

I have a gut feeling this article might not be true. Could be wrong, obviously...

top topics

join