It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I missing something about circumcision?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cameron
I struggled with this decision too. In the end, 37% less likely to get aids put me over the top. I stood outside the nursery as it was happening and the little guy didn't even cry. Pretty proud of the little tough guy. They took him right back to mom and he ate and then took a nap.

I can do the same as well:

Globally, an estimated 333 million new cases of curable STDs occur each year among adults. Over the past four decades a great deal of progress in STD prevention has been made in the United States. Rates of gonorrhea and syphilis have recently been brought to historic lows. Yet the U.S. still has the highest rates of STDs in the industrialized world, with rates that are 50-100 times higher than other industrialized nations. There are an estimated 12 million new cases of STDs in the U.S. each year. Of these, 3 million occur among teenagers, 13 to 19 years old. A recent CDC report documented that over 85% of the most common infectious diseases in the U.S. are sexually transmitted.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
well i was "cut" at the age of 5 or 6 as my foreskin acted like the "spray" attachment on a hosepipe and was most inconvenient.... ladies, i clearly have a large [snip], pun quite intended.
i was old enough to remember going to the hossy, i think i was under just a local anaesthetic and had stitches in "old faithfull" that gradually disintegrated and i vividly remember picking bits of the stitches out while i was in the bath

no pain or trauma was present at any point for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
No offense but why are Americans so brainwashed by a bunch of Jews ?

No, it's not okay mutilating your child against his will
No, it's not protecting you against AIDS... really STD's? Who would even investigate something like that? Only Jews would. It's like being OK playing russian roulette if the odds are 37% less... what a joke.

Yes, it does kill your nerves and your sexlife (circumcised guys have no say in this sorry you simply don't know what's missing)
Yes, it's weird and look even weirder... just cause everyone jumps off a bridge... Who would even consider cutting a piece of his dick unless you live is some dirty sandhole and don't see water for months and your dick is all sandy...

It's a very disturbing and vile practice that has to stop. Luckily Germany was the first to take steps to stop it and I hope many countries will follow.

As a woman (married to an "uncut" man), I have to agree with you here.

He's way more sensitive down there, sometimes a little too sensitive, lol! I'm not complaining one bit
hours and hours of waiting on the main event would probably make me think I was the problem, not to mention painful. And my experience is actually better, it does feel different than a snipped one.

My husband was never traumatized by classmates in the school showers after gym. He understood his member was natural looking, the way God made him. Sometimes he'll even make immature names for his uncut friend!
But then again, what man does not do this?

In the 15 years I've been with him, I've never once known him to be "unclean". He takes very good care of it
And as far as STD's go... well that's just gross! Having foreskin is not the cause of STD's, an irresponsible sex parter is!

We have two daughters, but I made the decision before having kids to not cut. It's only weird to people who are incapable of independant thought. Group think .... Cut the penis! Why? Because he could get AIDS! Lol, you can't be serious!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

I have not read your thread but would add for interest, I have been married twice and both men were "circumcised by events so I am assuming this is common.

The one as a boy was kicked by a farm animal and the other was just playing he doesn't remember what he was doing only the pain, and he didn't tell anyone he was to embarrassed to tell his parents. if this is common it may weigh on the side of doing it as a baby because it seems relatively simple and painless done by the doctor when small.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am cut....and to tell you the truth I dont know if sex feels better with an uncut pecker...But for another dude to say it does, and those who are snipped just dont know.....that is a double edged sword, pun intended. Sex feels awesome to me, and like I said, im cut......had it done as an infant, dont remember it. Im not for it or against it, it is a cultural thing.....But, for me, the ladies seem to like it just as well.

If you dont decide to have your son circumcised, and in the future he accidentally sees your junk, he might think there is something wrong with him (which there is not) then you have some splainin to do...at least untill he is old enough to umderstand its normal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join