It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feline High Strangeness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I know many of you here have seen some of the wackiest, out there notions about felines. Hell, just as I was typing this out, when I was almost done with the entire post, about 90% of the post just self-deleted. Cool, right?

Anyway, I'm not here to convince you of any specific conclusion. I'd just like to share a couple experiences because one of them happened last night.

*Important note: I have never had visual hallucinations under normal circumstances and even under non-normal circumstances. I'm known to have a very stable sensory reality, along with slightly better than 20/20 vision.

One year ago:
It had been a long day at work, those of us living in the house were all winding down, getting ready for bed. My girl friend and I made our way to the bedroom. We were all ready, she had climbed into bed, and I was just plugging my cell phone in (don't get me started on the weird # I have experienced with cell phones). I was on all fours like a cat or dog, looking at something on my phone, which was a touch screen semi-smart phone.

Then it happened. My girl friend's cat came out of nowhere, slowly walking up toward the phone. Simultaneously, I began to experience I very palpable distortion of perception, as if in a tunnel-like dream, while her cat was rapidly convulsing her head left, right, and all over as she drew closer and closer to the phone. While this was happening, I got flashes of seeing through the cats eyes, but it wasn't as clear as seeing at all, it was more of a couple winks. That's not what got me though. What got me was while I was in the tunnel-like perception and she was doing her tweak out (which she has never done before, or since) I kept getting what tasted like fur in my mouth, and I felt like my perceptions were, at times, convulsing in the same fashion she was. Quantum entanglement? Aliens? Manipulators of the photonic waves of probability? Conclusions aren't even logically applicable in this one methinks.

Yesterday:
I had just got done applying some nasty tick and flea spray to our two awesome fur balls. The calico, the one who I had the previous experience with, doesn't take nicely to this kind of obstruction to her autonomy. She gets real agitated and borderline evil looking after the fact. Well, I had enough of that #e attitude, so when she was relaxing on the couch, I came to the conclusion that she needed more spray (she did). I wanted to see if she'd pick up on my mental projection, so I started thinking very intently as I looked at her "Yea, im gonna get your momma to give you a few nice sprays, yea, (visualize it) a few nice heeping sprays right on your back to get you nice and WET!" Within about 2 seconds of completing the thought process, her eyes squinted, and then it happened.

She disappeared before my eyes. She was literally one foot away from my face, and she glitched out as if passing into another dimension. The frame rate my eyes are capable of made it so the experience was harder to define, but I caught a good glimpse of it. It looked like for about 5-10 frames lasting a few hundredths of a second each, all within a 2 second span. Those frames I saw, were not a cat. It was a grayish transparent blob of energy, like some kind of astral amoeba.

Like I said, nothing of the sort has ever happened to me, totally blown away.

Ps: someone seems to be starring almost all of my threads within 1-2 minutes of posting. Secret window!!!!

edit on 27-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Cats! Enough said!

My wonderful kitty no longer living, years ago was walking through the kitchen, I figured she wanted food so I followed to the laundry room to feed her and she was not there! i looked everywhere, we have no Kitty door but finally I went outside, she was fast asleep in a sunny corner of the yard.

Just one of many weirdness stories about her!
edit on 27-8-2012 by Char-Lee because: sp

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Extra-dimensional critter masquerading as real-life cat or a cat with some amazing abilities?

I don't have any idea about what that cat is but it sure is interesting.

That was a good read.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I too believe my feline has some incredibly heightened cognitive ability’s.
An experiment i conducted one day with her resulted in my astonishment.
A divider between us as i moved a screw driver back and forth caused her,
eyes to follow it. Its like she knew where it was the entire time. I’m not claiming
xray vision or anything like that. I gave off no tells, as she couldn’t see my arms.
Just an intriguing happening.

I also learned that if you accidentally spray yourself with Krazee Kitty....
wash it off before petting.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thought I'd share this thread as my cats were responding to what I saw even when I couldn't see it.thread

I had 4 cats at the time and they all responded in the same way.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Hell of a story.

But maybe astral amoebas need love too?

They just present themselves as something more appealing to the eye, otherwise if someone saw it sitting on your lap thay might think you just puked on yourself.

edit on 27-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: Looking at my cat with a suspicious eye. He's ignoring me.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Explanation: S&F!

You may want to take a look at this thread ...

Exposing Youtube Mind Control BETA " Cat" alters videos and sites (by Pocky posted on 26-2-2011 @ 06:59 PM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
All great and thoughtful replies, thank you for the links and comments everyone!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by Soloro

Explanation: S&F!

You may want to take a look at this thread ...

Exposing Youtube Mind Control BETA " Cat" alters videos and sites (by Pocky posted on 26-2-2011 @ 06:59 PM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps.

Believe me when I say that if anything like that exists, those that assert that "Stuff" are in deep, deep doo doo.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Accidental post. Remove if necessary.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
C2C host Art Bell would swear that his cat could see things that weren't in the room. My son and I became believers when we were in my room talking and my cat was definitely watching something over my bed. Nobody can concentrate like a cat IMO and she was following something with her eyes/head in a way that lead us to think it was moving not stationery. She was calm - good thing, I'd be freaking if she was hissing.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think the scientific name for what you are experiencing is THIS. Oh noes.

But that does sound pretty intense, maybe you are an Animorph or whatever

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
cool experience, solero..

those little fluffballs can be highly ah...'attuned'?and i mean like beyond just seeing spirits, i personally think that they go 'in and out' of other places...here is a thread i did about what happened with my one cat

youarenotalone.freeforums.org...

and i have to say, i stood there, just like you and went--where the heck did it go? but, this is not the first time i have seen animals going through portals.

one time, my dog , who is obsessive about me(i think he was assigned to me or something)was, simply, not there, and this guy was driving up to my place. this person creeped me out; he did not have an 'open invitation' by any means to just drop by..and the dog knew it. so..no dog..and i am going, uh oh...and then, and i swear this to be true, i am standing there and i see--well, i see his head, i am not kidding..and then the rest of him just starts to like 'pour' out of i don't know where--i mean, the dog was right next to me. yes, i did see a 'shimmer' and the wavy lines..

they are already doing what, hopefully, we will be able to do all the time..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Our lilac point Siamese was named Epicenter, Epi for short, or Epsnot when she was bad. We bred her and she had four kittens, all lilac points and very white. One died shortly after birth and we tearfully buried her in the backyard. The remaining kitties we named Iridium, Temblor, and Hurricane. A couple of weeks later I was upstairs when it was dark. One of the spare bedrooms was dark, but the door was open. I saw a small white kitten at the edge of the door just sitting there quietly.

That's strange, I thought. How did one of the kitties get upstairs? Epi would never let them out of her sight. They were still nursing. I went on downstairs and into the Family Room. Epi was nestled in her usual corner, nursing all three kittens.

A few weeks later one evening I noticed Epicenter was very agitated. She would jump on top of the counter and back down again--just very restless. She moved her kitties from one place to another and back again. Obviously, something was wrong.

Then we had the earthquake. It was a fairly large one. I'm remembering 7.1, It knocked the Seattle viaduct around a bit. It was felt all over Puget Sound. After the quake Epi settled down and nursed her kitties.

I called up the local TV-station to report that my cat, named Epicenter here, folks, had predicted the earthquake. They were more interested in filming a guy coming out of the local 7-11 with a six paxk than they were dealing with my psychic cat.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have three cats,

Colin around 20.. has no abilities psychic or otherwise.

Wispa 2 Has the ability to make us laugh.

Loui boy 16 weeks and came up on the keyboard to read this thread with me... he may be psychic!

His mother (Magic) was killed on the road a week ago... she didn't see the car that killed her.

We miss her a lot.

Cats arer a mazing though.
edit on 29-8-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I've always had cats- it's not home without them. We had domesticated strays at our shop too- the last one died earlier this summer, she was over 20 years old !

Every cat I've ever known (and dogs too) have their own unique sensitivities to the otherworld- warnings of approaching events, staring at ghosts, and visiting us after their deaths. They also have intense telepathic abilities. One of my cats, Mica, had such a powerful stare that I could feel her looking at me even if I could not see her at first.

I do know that if we could only just shut off our monkey-brained mental chatter we'd be capable of understanding so much more about the animals, our world, and ourselves. Whenever I've been able to calm my mind for awhile, I do notice a keener perception, and Ivan my feline friend approves.

new topics

top topics

join