It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's nod to Neil Armstrong, causing a stir on the conservative blogosphere

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

All day long I've been reading about the narcissistic president putting himself into the tribute to a great man, Neil Armstrong.

But the picture I see, is a humble nod to Armstrong.

Now everyone knows I'm no fan of Obama. But really. C'mon. Let the president give his nod to Armstrong.

THEN attack him on policy.

Link to Obama site
barackobama.tumblr.com...

What's YOUR take, ATS?
edit on Mon Aug 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Obama...spelling in title

great photo - good post

the world seems like it's gone mad lately - nice to see not everyone is crazy

:-)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Yes, if you go around calling people "it" then yes thats pretty ignorant.

I really don't know what to call Obama other that it or its alleged name. There are no verifiable birth records. There is no verifiable history. There are no verifiable educational records. There is no verifiable human DNA. There are no verifiable congressional or senate records. So.... was it born, hatched, cloned, gene spliced, imported from off world? Is it even human? Who hides this much information about one's past unless there is something to hide?

The jury's out sweetheart on what the hell it is, so since I have no verifiable proof that it isn't human and you have no verifiable proof that it is, the only logical conclusion is that it is most probably an IT of unknown species. So, please tell me where exatly I am ignorant or wrong in my analysis?

This kind of reminds me of my 2001 encounter with revenue canada, when I threw them out of my office for not being able to verify who they were and who they worked for LOL. Yeah, I can make pretty documentation on my printers too and in your case, internet documents don't count either ;-) That is one of the problems with the world today, blind faith in authority, with no reason to respect or trust the @sshats.

You show me your non-proof and I'll show you mine....

Cheers - Dave

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join