It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ga. Murder Case Uncovers Terror Plot by Soldiers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Four Army soldiers based in southeast Georgia killed a former comrade and his girlfriend to protect an anarchist militia group they formed that stockpiled assault weapons and plotted a range of anti-government attacks

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I'm not to sure of what to think on this one, I find the timing to be mighty convenient with the recent detention of other veterans due to voicing their opinions.

Your not sure what to think about 4 men slaughtering a fellow soldier and his girlfriend in order to silence any potential leaks of their terrorist plans...

I am not sure what to think about you then

I don't think this group represents the average militia...but if they do, then its high time to shut down militia groups.
So...
Does this group represent your average militia?

It is quite obvious you purposely twisted my words and portrayed them out of context.

You must not have read the rest of my post where I clearly explained my opinion on the situation, including condemning this plot if it's true.

The "I'm not to sure of what to think on this one," portion of my post that you nit picked was pointing out the convenient timing of this plot, and the mysterious circumstances surrounding it.

Read the whole post before commenting please

In the small chance that I misinterpreted your post, then I apologize.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I don't think anyone is trying to push any agenda as far as gun control in my opinion. If they were they would have publicized what kind of arms they had like assault weapons which I am sure they had, hell I would guess they probably had a 50 Cal or two in there every soldier knows how affective they are plus it actually sounds like they are restricting the amount of information being released. I think that is because this is bad publicity for the military and lord knows they don’t need it. In the article Hunter Army Air Field is mentioned but they say in their OPINION that they do not believe there is any gang activity going on that base. I served there and unless things have really changed that would be a lie or a much skewed opinion.

You generally only find gangs in the military on the crappiest bases mostly because gang members are recruited at those locations. It’s not very likely a gang member could join the military then be stationed with or near other gang members from the same gang.

Too much information?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Like killing the puppet will do anything about the puppeteer

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst1

Links to your sources, since you're so "awake"?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Want to get more information out there regarding this situation. Maybe Im stretching alittle bit here, but this story can be intriguing if you are interested in the US military and mind control. This article can be found at

"Army Pvt. Isaac Aguigui held the Army's lowest rank, served in the military less than two years and never saw combat. Yet prosecutors say the 21-year-old soldier commanded enough authority to form an anti-government militia within the U.S. military with soldiers of greater rank and experience following his orders -- including an order to commit murder."
"Isaac Aguigui joined the Army and enrolled in the U.S. Military Academy Prep School, which prepares cadets for admission to West Point, but he never became an officer. Instead, Aguigui’s service record shows he arrived at Fort Stewart in November 2010 as a private, working as an intelligence analyst in the Army’s 3rd Infantry Division."
"Pfc. Michael Burnett, the soldier who cut the plea deal, told the judge that Sgt. Anthony Peden, a 26-year-old veteran of two tours in Afghanistan whose Army record lists 16 medals and commendations, shot the teenage girl twice at Aguigui’s command. Burnett also testified Pvt. Christopher Salmon, 26 with one Iraq tour on his service record, put Roark on his knees and shot him in the head."
"Prosecutor Pauley said in court Tuesday the death of Aguigui’s wife was ‘‘highly suspicious,’’ but civilian prosecutors and military investigators declined to elaborate. Her father, Alma Wetzker, also declined to discuss his daughter’s death, saying it was still being investigated.Regina Ross-Schmid, an Army spouse at Fort Stewart and friend of Aguigui’s wife, said soldiers who served with the woman were never given an explanation of her death.‘When we first were told she had died, what was said was she laid down to take a nap and when Isaac went to wake her up, he couldn’t wake her up,’’ Ross-Schmid said. Ross-Schmid said she met the Aguigui for the first time at a memorial service for his wife on Fort Stewart. ‘‘Everybody who spoke at the memorial was trying to choke back tears, these big strong Army men, and he’s not showing any emotion at all,’’ she said. ‘‘At the time I said, maybe he’s in shock. I don’t know. I can’t explain it. It just seemed odd.’’

Does anyone else see symptoms of military mind control here. The motive of this "experiment" would be to conclude that no matter what trained instincts and ethics a person has, no matter his/her level in the heirarchy of command, he/she can be manipulated to perform acts that may be against the will of the individual. For an untested soldier to possess that much power over his fellow higher ranked, more experienced service members, it makes the entire case seem odd.
For more information on mind control, read Walter Bowart's "Operation Mind Control".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join