It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timetravel via suicide or death., a personal theory of mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
First of all allow me to say that i have no valid proof to back up this theory , its just been at the back of my mind for years now ...

I am a single woman age 36 (almost 37) to date those of you who know me well , also know my life history well most of it anyway . I was raised by a extraordinary woman to whom i placed total faith in , regarding her personal beliefs experiences and the likes ...

as we know there are 12 different realms of reality . we human beings and animals , our preseptions of reality is as follows . we exist on the first 3 . that being , the physical plane ,water ,meaning the oceans lakes and rivers is another realm in it self . space , believe it or not is another realm of reality. then we have the lower astro plane which co exists with our own .. were you may find ghosts and the likes .

some of of us have gifts which are thought of as mediums , psychics , empaths like my self etc .. and these people are able to see and speak with deceased love ones on the other side...

time it self is also another realm . it doesnt move, we on the other hand do. we live , have babies , get married and have a life etc . yet there is a time barrer and we on the physical plane can not change a thing . yet my theory is this ..

ghosts on the other hand have the ability to travel back in time , go forward in time and thats how we get predictions on major future events .

so my question is this .. do any of you think that if i for example become a ghost with a mission to travel back in time to the physical plane to a much younger self and possible change the course of events that have happened in my life or anybody life ?

with all of the charkas joined together is how anybody can retain impressions and things from their previous life. after death leap back to themselfs and give themselfs a warning or a message or take over the younger self totally .. and change their life ...

all i ask is to keep an open mind about this theory and not to throw me to the trash .. im far from stupid yet my mind is open to all possibilities and as far as im concerned nothing and i mean nothing is impossible ...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
while you may be onto to something... there is only one way to find out. I feel like these are dangerous thoughts that should not be taken lightly. there are other ways to experience near death or out of body experiences with out suicide. I think the trick it to get your brain to release the chemical '___'. its in every persons brain and is linked with monks visions after deep meditation, supposedly releases itself immediately after death. some questions its ability to gather and release the soul....

suicide will not allow you to come back and share your experiences and only leaves your friends and family wondering...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Cool theory, but I often wonder if time travel were possible, how could one travel into the future if it hasn't happened yet? I could see being able to travel into the past because it has happened.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Everything that is happening now is a result of the past we created ourselves i see no logic in changing something we ourselves created, it would be like stopping halfway through a painting and changing the foundation color to something more desirable but by doing that the painter has not only created an entirely different painting but has altered the beauty of the painting itself and the effect upon any viewer that may look upon it, a painter cannot afford indecisiveness, what is, must be, from the moment the pencil touches the canvass there is no going back only forward, paint upon paint, brush stroke upon brush stroke, if a painter wanted to achieve perfection he/she might as well leave the canvass blank and empty, But wheres the fun in that?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blu3nowh3r3
while you may be onto to something... there is only one way to find out. I feel like these are dangerous thoughts that should not be taken lightly. there are other ways to experience near death or out of body experiences with out suicide. I think the trick it to get your brain to release the chemical '___'. its in every persons brain and is linked with monks visions after deep meditation, supposedly releases itself immediately after death. some questions its ability to gather and release the soul....

suicide will not allow you to come back and share your experiences and only leaves your friends and family wondering...

thing is nobody has no way of knowing while we re still trapped inside our bodies ..

call me slightly narrow minded but iv never heard of that chemical but i love googleing stuff and learning each day ... so i thank you for you input yet i have heard of deep meditation which i like to call a trance like state .. and i have diedand come back a few times years ago.. yet im no better a medium for it .. or even more psychic and empath then i am today ..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Everything that is happening now is a result of the past we created ourselves i see no logic in changing something we ourselves created, it would be like stopping halfway through a painting and changing the foundation color to something more desirable but by doing that the painter has not only created an entirely different painting but has altered the beauty of the painting itself and the effect upon any viewer that may look upon it, a painter cannot afford indecisiveness, what is, must be, from the moment the pencil touches the canvass there is no going back only forward, paint upon paint, brush stroke upon brush stroke, if a painter wanted to achieve perfection he/she might as well leave the canvass blank and empty, But wheres the fun in that?

ok allow me to pick your brain, what if i was leading a life that belonged karmicly speaking to somebody else and this is not the life that i was destined to have .. then what ?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
so you believe that it is possible for someone to be embedded into a body that they were not originally intended for?

I also in no way find you narrow minded

edit on 27/8/2012 by blu3nowh3r3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Then i would make that life your living the best darn life anybody could live, paint the greatest picture possible, show off your talent, pick up the pieces, put them together and arrange perfectly, then hang that piece of art upon said persons wall and say with great pride, i couldn't get it perfect but it sure as hell was fun painting it

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I like your theory; it has potential.

Here are two alternative wrinkles to add to the mix:

1.) As with any potential time travel (for living or dead), alternative timelines may very well become a factor.

2.) Let's hope Hitler didn't become a ghost practicing the time travel option; He might have gone the other way and corrected a few big mistakes in his failed plan for world domination.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
but wouldnt that mean that no one would die an awful death ,cause you would just go back and stop yourself ?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt
but wouldnt that mean that no one would die an awful death ,cause you would just go back and stop yourself ?

it could also depend on your karma too.. bad karma equals crappy death...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I'm really only aware of one realm: the brain. Everything has to come here first and everything ends here too. The things I think I hear and see and taste and smell and touch are received and processed in the brain. There might be realms outside the brain and there probably are, but since I'm stuck in my brain, I can't ever know for certain. It's like talking to somebody on a phone. While you recognize the voice and manner of the speaker, you cannot conclusively prove their identity since it's being transmitted to you virtually, not directly. All you can ever do is stake your life and convictions on the signals you receive, but you can never measure the information they give you directly.

But I think that Quantum Mechanics and all of its secrets provides a potential way for something in nature to breach the normal spacial and temporal restrictions. Quantum entanglement, for example, is instantaneous across space and some even suggest it can go backwards and forwards in time as well. While it's not something we can control, it does hint that there's a method to cross space & time instantly. As I understand it, quantum entanglement and other quantum phenomena are normally only detectable at the subatomic level. There's this wave of possibility that surrounds everything before it manifests and somehow the wave function collapses to create this reality around us. So while we cannot normally detect it (if we have I am not aware), we're all nonetheless a result of it. Somehow reality goes from being possibility to being discrete. We haven't penetrated its mystery.
edit on 27-8-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

"ghosts on the other hand have the ability to travel back in time , go forward in time and thats how we get predictions on major future events . "

I have not seen the examples of predictions that have been accurate and I have spent a lot of time looking. If this were so many predictions should come true and be precise.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
....interesting theory, ....

however when you die you wont have to go back and change a thing, ..... for every choice we ever could of made has already been played out, .... you simply choose it.

unfortunately, .. by the time you go, .... you wont want to change any of it. because you see it for what it really is, ... an experience. and you appreciate all of it, ... the good, the bad, ... the pain. only here does it feel so real.

.... also, who said you have to die to be able to time travel ??? you are not dependant on your body for survival, just been with it so long. look into out of body exploration. though I warn you, .... it may take years to master, ... and once your successful, you will realize that the life you wanted to leave behind, is already perfect.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Have you ever went to work and had one of those days where you just automatically think, "I wish it were Friday already."?

To which my answer is, "Why? Cause if it were so, you'd have already had this crappy day and moved on anyways."

I'm open to the theory of multi-dimensional universes though.

In some you don't exist as you were never born, in others you're the POTUS or someone famous and others you are worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao combined.

I'm also open to the idea that when we die we move on to another plane of existance, but also could just be more worm food with nothing happening.

When I die, I guess I'll find out, but I have to many questions as it is and am in no hurry to find this particular one out.

Besides, I'm enjoying life for the most part.

edit on 27-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: !#$&*$# KEYBOARD!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Do you think or know this? If you think it, then I will simply skip the post and check it off to "wild, unabashed fringe speculation".

If you know it, then best be able to provide evidence or in them here parts, people will label you as "fringe whacko".

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I love your theory.
I have thout that you can reincarnate back in time.

But I dont think the rules of the univers will let you as a ghost mess about with time.
If ever on could do it time would crash like a computer.
we would be stuck in time.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It a theory that is worth looking in to, I remember reading about Edgar Cayce life and there was one point where he was very likely going to change his destiny in a certain direction. But is was described that a ghost or the image of a man appeared to him and warned him not to engage in the following act. I might be wrong but I recall that it was more than likely ghost of his past self that came to warn him. If this is true, I believe we all get warnings but some of us take no notice of the advice. The advice may be delivered in a wide variety of ways but if we are not in the right state to receive them, we will not heed them. On the other hand, as you mature one must question where this advice is coming from and also sift through it to see if its really beneficial or not. Same way as we should do with advice from people we know, friends, family etc. Not always is their advice beneficial in the least, which I have found out from experience. some people take pleasure in seeing you fall down a hole! I would say its good to trust in yourself and just consider others ideas.Others will be happy to get a joy ride out of being with you, once you understand this you will have to always question or intuitively go through what is offered. Only you can really know what is truly right for you, but be aware that many others are not worried about that aspect. Doesn't matter whether they have a normal body or not. Even you own past self may be misleading. As for suicide its never recommended as being a good path to take. Also take Alice in wonderland she came out better after her talk with ghosts, but she may not have. She could have been so traumatized that she would of leapt in to the destiny they had laid for her.

edit on 27-8-2012 by ancientthunder because: an adition

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

It a theory that is worth looking in to, I remember reading about Edgar Cayce life and there was one point where he was very likely going to change his destiny in a certain direction. But is was described that a ghost or the image of a man appeared to him and warned him not to engage in the following act. I might be wrong but I recall that it was more than likely ghost of his past self that came to warn him. If this is true, I believe we all get warnings but some of us take no notice of the advice. The advice may be delivered in a wide variety of ways but if we are not in the right state to receive them, we will not heed them. On the other hand, as you mature one must question where this advice is coming from and also sift through it to see if its really beneficial or not. Same way as we should do with advice from people we know, friends, family etc. Not always is their advice beneficial in the least, which I have found out from experience. some people take pleasure in seeing you fall down a hole! I would say its good to trust in yourself and just consider others ideas.Others will be happy to get a joy ride out of being with you, once you understand this you will have to always question or intuitively go through what is offered. Only you can really know what is truly right for you, but be aware that many others are not worried about that aspect. Doesn't matter whether they have a normal body or not. Even you own past self may be misleading. As for suicide its never recommended as being a good path to take. Also take Alice in wonderland she came out better after her talk with ghosts, but she may not have. She could have been so traumatized that she would of leapt in to the destiny they had laid for her.

thing is i believe that i already tried to give my self a warning in the past about the future.. but it failed ..
i had a intense and scary OTB experience when i was 16 and when i was 14 i was in a deep trance like state and i saw this face . which scared the hell out of me and to this day im still wondering whos face this belonged to..

iv had this discussion many many times with my mom and shes" like ok lets say for arguements sake that you succeeded in this ,, your kids that you have today . might not be the same kids in this other life that you want to create for your self .. "so i replied to this with " their my daughters and as far as im concerned anybody could have been their father and id still have the same daughters with the same names and same souls . catch my drift..

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

thing is i believe that i already tried to give my self a warning in the past about the future.. but it failed ..
i had a intense and scary OTB experience when i was 16 and when i was 14 i was in a deep trance like state and i saw this face . which scared the hell out of me and to this day im still wondering whos face this belonged to..

iv had this discussion many many times with my mom and shes" like ok lets say for arguements sake that you succeeded in this ,, your kids that you have today . might not be the same kids in this other life that you want to create for your self .. "so i replied to this with " their my daughters and as far as im concerned anybody could have been their father and id still have the same daughters with the same names and same souls . catch my drift..

when i had my daughters i was too young , way too young and i was not ready emotionally , or mentally for that huge of a responcibilty and as end result of this i only ended up raising two of my 4 daughters ... and now i dont even have my twins with me .. see what i m saying ... all i want to change is one major mistake . and thats ever meeting my kids father ....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join