It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk, half-naked lab worker arrested after allegedly partying with monkeys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi Folks

Not sure if this is the correct forum but seen this and it made me chuckle ... why do I never get invited to parties like this ?

Drunk, half-naked lab worker arrested after allegedly partying with monkeys

basically, it's about the following.

An Augusta, Georgia man is in custody after he was found drunk and half naked, allegedly after a night of partying with a pair of uncaged monkeys in the lab where he worked. According to Augusta’s WJBF, Channel 6, 32-year-old Coley Oneal Mitchell is in the Richmond County Jail, charged with public drunkenness.

The monkeys were later checked out and found to be unharmed (for anyone who was wondering).
would love to see the CCTV footage of that evening LOL...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I live in Georgia and I am sad to say... Yup, sounds about right.

Personally speaking I think it'd be fun to drink with some great apes! They're always cool in movies - like Clyde from those Clint Eastwood flick or Bonzo from those Ronald Reagan movies.

My one caveat though... not naked That's where this story goes from "Hey! Dude partied with a monkey! How cool is that!" straight to "Kids, lock the doors. That's the man who they found naked with chimps..."

~Heff

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It is said "partially disrobed" so we can probably, accurately, assume that the gentleman was found with his shirt unbuttoned, with the media embellishing his "naked-ness" in a way to sensationalize and get clicks.

Probably had a great time.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

What I find even more interesting is that he was not found in the lab actually. He was found in a locker room which is the one place he could be naked right? Or am I understanding this wrong?

He was discovered partially disrobed and unconscious in a Lab Animal Services Technician locker room
Same source as the OP.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Agarta because: added more to the quote

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well of course he was found unconscious! If you have a chance to party with chimps you'd drink yourself into oblivion too! Can you imagine what it's like to be drunk with monkees???

Personally I want to find this guys Photobucket page... because you know that no sane man, would get hammered with two chimps and not fill up a cell phone sim card with pictures to prove it happened.

It's like a mystery thing... Find the pics and know the truth...

~Heff

( the partially disrobed thing still bothers me. A tad less than naked - but not enough less. )

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
One of these days, I am going to go party with some monkeys and bring lots of Coors Light and an ice chest. It will be very, very much on camera.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If it happened in a lab, shouldn't there be surveillance footage? Pretty much all those kind of places have video cameras all over.

I want to watch the video footage. In the past I have been told I was drunk as a monkey, so I'd like some comparison for future reference!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
When I win millions on the lottery I'm going to host a monkey party
And your all invited

(no cams I promise)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Isolation

Sounds like a scene from the next 'Hangover' movie.

I can understand the nudity thing. He was probably thinking "Well, the chimps aren't wearing any clothes, why should I ?"

Funny stuff - S&F

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
HAHA how can one be half naked? I can understand if they say half clothed but...

Anyway this is the best story I have read in a while. there is hope for mankind yet

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
In all seriousness.. I have actually partied with chimps. In fact, I rented a coupla chimps and their handler ( mommy who lives with these things and dresses them like children) for my daughters birthday party a few yrs ago. It was called "ChimParty"... came in a RV.. full of chimps. Full meaning 3.. it just seemed full cause chimps are NUTSO. It was like having 3 overgrown 5 yr olds who are hyperactive and cracked out on sugar.. and have super human strength... and more of a smart ass personality than youd think possible. A true sense of demonic humor. These were LITTLE chimps too!

I can imagine if these were full grown chimps.. there may be a part to this story that they are not mentioning. The dude passed out clothed, woke up naked, and the chimps were smoking afterglow ciggs...

new topics

top topics

join