It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ok, so I watched the movie 11:11 (not the one with the lil kid, the other one also on netflix WATCH IT!) yesterday and it brought something to my attention, it says something about a door that opened last year on 11/11. It all, well some of it makes sense now let me explain.

I moved from ny to california last year august, I was 18 now 19 and made the move alone. I can honestly say that my life changed around that date, I didnt notice at the time cause i wasnt fully aware of things I now am. Soon after moving to cali I began noticing the number 7 everywhere, im not gonna fully explain but the number 7 has been leading me down the correct path, i feel. My mentality quickly changed from sleeping to wide awake, anybody have a similiar expierence or their own insight? Alot I wanna say but this isnt the time.

I feel like something is guiding me, especially since I started seeing UFO's last year and possibly have one of the best UFO videos on youtube. Funny when you read the comments how people claim its fake when I seen it for my own EYES.

I will post link if interested.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

Please post your video so that we can see it. Also, why is it when anyone says that they know the truth, or have information, it is never the time to share it? "Now is not the time" is a great way to make a claim without ever having to prove it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I woke up at 7:57 this morning. Now if I could only figure out what the five means. NOW is not the time...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

It wasnt time for me to ramble on and on and get off topic, anything asked I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Im just tryna figure out if November 11 was the reason for my "change". And what exactly happened on that date.

Heres what I saw, I was with my girl at the drive-in watching a movie when I just so happened to look up at the sky and notice a moving orange circle, also this was around 11 at night. It was moving in a straight line to the left of my position, its hard to tell because w.e it was was extremely far. At first I didnt react I just watched it because my mind couldent figure out what it was. After cancelling the possibilities I asked my girl if she seen it and she did too. The sky was noticibly bright around the object which is how I noticed it (hard to tell from the video) thats when I started recording. It moved from left to right about the same speed a jet would seem to be travelling probly way faster since it seemed far. To cancel any natural explanations this thing didnt have a tail as any comet or shooting star would have, it had to be something controlled becaused after a while it slowed to a halt, I already stopped recording(tried to record this part but it wouldent show up on video O_o). After about a min it seemed to change coler and shape or something because I remember seeing lil string of different color light appear to come from or be around the object. After about 2 more mins it faded away. Thats not it tho, after this happened I couldent take my eyes of the sky, I felt like something else was gonna happen and sure enough about 10 mins later the same exact thing happened which I also captured in a longer 3 min video.

This was valentines day 2012, Riverside C.A
edit on 27-8-2012 by iKnowWhatISeen because: The reason the ufo is shaky because I was zoomed in 18x, this camera is 1080p HD. Deff one of the best ufo vids out there, wish I knew what the hell that thing was.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
I woke up at 7:57 this morning. Now if I could only figure out what the five means. NOW is not the time...

People who dont know see their own number always make jokes like this, "omg my food came out to $7.07 it must mean something!!"

You wont understand me, which is why I dont bother explaing. No matter what I say, I cant validate my expierence, I just know where it got me.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but that UFO video is not "one of the best ever." If anything, it looks the exact same as every other shaky camcorder video of UFO's...

Just my opinion anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I've been seeing different numbers like 44:44 11:11 just recently. Its beginning to freak me out a bit for no reason I will look at a clock and will be displaying all same digits.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I totally understand you. For a week straight I woke up at 4:44 am. At the end of that week I didn't need to even look at the clock to know that it was time to look at the clock, so to speak. I was hoping you would get the gist of the NOW in all caps.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

I'm sorry, but that UFO video is not "one of the best ever." If anything, it looks the exact same as every other shaky camcorder video of UFO's...

Just my opinion anyway.

So in your opinion, what exactly did I record then? Your complaining about qaulity look at the object im recording, have YOU ever seen something like this with your own eyes? & how do you expect me to get a straight shot when im zoomed in 18x?!! Notice when I zoom out it shakes less, I recorded this from my driver seat. My video is ONE of the best, why? Because for me, I ACTUALLY SEEN THIS THING, this video is %100 real and the object in the video is something unexplainable. Think you can explain it? Im waiting to prove you wrong...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken

I totally understand you. For a week straight I woke up at 4:44 am. At the end of that week I didn't need to even look at the clock to know that it was time to look at the clock, so to speak. I was hoping you would get the gist of the NOW in all caps.

Sorry I did not, thought it was criticism because most people dont understand. I remember tryna tell my friend who works at a smoke shop about seeing the number 7 and joking around he types 7 on a calculator and is like "oh, 7 omg what does it mean??" Hes skeptical about everything I tell him, except the james holmes situation, thats prolly the only thing he agreed with me on lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As this 11:11 wake-up call event is a world event, I thought I'd see if patterns exists that can be viewed geographically.

For example. If a major change was about to occur in a specific area of the world then its possible that many people might start seeing 888 that reside in that area.

The site is
1111live.netii.net...

If you want to log the code you see, the results could be quite interesting.

The site is still under construction and has a lot of work to do on it

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

cool, I've been seeing 2:22 and 4:44 consistantly for weeks now. Means I'm on the right path and angels surround me

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen

Originally posted by daaskapital

Just my opinion anyway.

So in your opinion, what exactly did I record then?

You indeed captured a UFO (unidentified flying object)...

Your complaining about qaulity look at the object im recording, have YOU ever seen something like this with your own eyes? & how do you expect me to get a straight shot when im zoomed in 18x?!! Notice when I zoom out it shakes less, I recorded this from my driver seat.

I'm not complaining about anything. I never said anything about the quality of the video. I only compared it to every other similar video out there on the net.

My video is ONE of the best, why? Because for me, I ACTUALLY SEEN THIS THING, this video is %100 real and the object in the video is something unexplainable. Think you can explain it? Im waiting to prove you wrong...

I never said the video wasn't real. I have every reason to believe you, i just said that your video is not "one of the best." Maybe to you, but not to me.

Calm down mate

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
ohhh a shiny red blurry dot...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

You sir are an idiot, shoulda left that comment on YouTube with the rest of the idiots. This is why my name is I know what I seen, nuff said. Have you even read the description?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You sir are an idiot, shoulda left that comment on YouTube with the rest of the idiots. This is why my name is I know what I seen, nuff said. Have you even read the description?

Yea i read your description n its just as stupid as your video and your thread.... "best video on youtube" You sir.... are the idiot

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yea i read your description n its just as stupid as your video and your thread.... "best video on youtube" You sir.... are the idiot

It's called advertisement, read my SN.

Now shutup.

top topics

join