It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body language and understanding how to speak "telepathically"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Ok so as I said before in other threads (you need to read all posts by my username) its not so much about being psychic, its more about your level of awareness and discernment ability. It begins with the student noticing patterns and colors, see these threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, once you start to "awaken" youll notice people in public responding to your thoughts in different ways. You may be going to the grocery store and looking for a parking spot and may think to yourself "man its busy today, I wonder where there is a spot?" and suddenly a passerby points to an open spot, in a semmingly seperate conversation, but its somehow linked to your thought. Once you begin to notice the things like that, you can start asking yes/no questions. This is also the reason you see people "talking to themselves". They are asking questions outloud, and someone IS listening to them that cannot be seen. Start with facts you already know the answer to in order to stay grounded in truth. Also read the Bible as it explains the numerology patterns and peoples social behaviors. Maybe use something simple like "is today my birthday?" is a good grounded question, as its an answer you already know. The answers can get tricky, depending on who is answering you. You are either talking to BLUE or RED.

BLUE is generally always truthful, as they follow the code of Christ. There have been occasions that they have lied to protect or lied by accident because they were manipulated but BLUE generally is 99% accurate. BLUE only works by telepathy (just a name for the discernment) they do not speak to give answers at all. This is how you ID if you are talking to a BLUE person versus a RED person.

There are 2 variations of RED. They are represented by the numbers 2 and 3. RED2 is generally truthful, its just they have to give you a left answer , which means it looks like they are lying to you but are actually telling the truth in the lie. Think about the old saying "when a woman says no, she really means yes". Also RED works off of a verbal basis. If you do not speak at all while asking questionsfrom the very beginning of the conversation (it begins at the time you make eye contact), RED cannot get in. Once you speak, they then are opened to the BLUE side and have access to the thoughts. This even works if you say anything at all, like just a simple "hello" or even yawning. I believe that BLUE enters the mind by eyes, RED by your mouth. Anyways, when you ask the BLUE person "is today my birthday?" they will use the right side of their body to indicate a "yes" responseor the left side of their body to indicate a "no" response. If you ask a RED person the same question, a "yes" response would be indicated by the person using the left side of their body and "no" responses would actually come from the right side of the body. Thats why its kind of confusing when you are "learning to read".

Ok, so in terms of just communication, BLUE is just BLUE, but RED2 is (RED/WHITE) and RED3 is (RED/BLACK). RED3 can both lie or be truthful, usually whatever it wants to answer to you that is to its benefit. It is still useful in terms of gathering information as if its something that hurts you (and trust me the truth hurts), it will definitely tell you the truth. This is the reason the student needs to ask multiple sources the same question to verify and solidify their answer. You may ask a person, then a bird sitting there, and then a dog someone is walking, just for example.

BLUE is generally a male polarity, RED a female polarity. This is why RED/WHITE answers with the left side of the body but is not lying. This is the reason RED is split into 2 different categories, 2 and 3. 3 = RED3 = RED/BLACK = delta = triangle order, and can be either male or female. They do the killing (BLACK) in that society and can be tricksters, but they too also have good people as there is another breakdown on delta (RED/BLACK/WHITE vs RED/BLACK/BLACK). RED/BLACK/BLACK are straight killers and RED/BLACK/WHITE kills to enforce. They dont kill children or innocents. So heres a list of simple yes/no responses based on the 2 colors. (USA standard, RED, WHITE, and BLUE, the WHITE is God)

BLUE (generally male species)
YES answers =

persons head turns to the right
person raises their right hand
person puts right leg out
person points with right index finger
person moves body/walks to the right side
animal turns head right
animal puts up right paw
person or animal walks forward from a stopped position

NO answers =

persons head turns to left
person raises left hand
person puts left leg out
person points with left index finger
person moves body/walks to left side
animal turns head to left
animal puts up left paw
person or animal walks backward from a stopped position

RED (generally female species)
YES answers =

persons head turns to the left
person raises their left hand
person puts left leg out
person points with left index finger
person moves body/walks to the left side
animal turns head left
animal puts up left paw
person or animal walks backward from a stopped position

NO answers =

persons head turns to right
person raises right hand
person puts right leg out
person points with right index finger
person moves body/walks to right side
animal turns head to right
animal puts up right paw
person or animal walks forward from a stopped position

Other side notes and DELTA/RED3 indicators:
3 is in the area-

3 birds fly over in a triangle pattern
a dog barks 3 times
a bird chirps 3 times

Also DELTA is scared of dogs, because when they bark, they alert 8 (the spider) to the area. Since DELTA is a 3/triangle order, it worships 6. 8 kills 6 (8 is BLUE/BLACK, dark railroad energy, Black Cross). Spider (8) kills the fly (6).

Addl notes:

8 is also represented by the Bull, EL or "L" (which is actually the Archangel MichaEL), 66, 4, diamond order, spider, Black Cross, colder regions

6 is also represented by the fly or other insect, as they all have 6 legs, ISIS, H, 6, 3, delta order, triangle, reptile, warmer regions.

Also: right arm BLUE/BLACK, left arm RED/BLACK, right foot BLACK/WHITE, left foot RED/WHITE (the foundations)

Note: be careful working with insects as they represent 6 (have 6 legs) and spiders (have 8 legs) represent 8. They are basically RED/BLACK and BLUE/BLACK and only talk to family members (must be in the askers bloodline). Just use animals and humans, and remember to KEEP IT WHITE!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yay, as soon as I read something like "just read it up in the Bible/Qu'ran/Holy Book of your choice", I know I am in for fun.

Okay, which translation should we use? King James? Martin Luther King (not your King, but the German)? Or the Original? Ooooh, those many choices we have to do..

No, seriously, I doubt the existance of a dechifferable code in the bible which has survived several translations over the course of about 2000 years (if so).

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I forgot another delta identifier is spitting. They spit when they are being communicated through for answers. Also they fail to say "God bless you" when you sneeze. They choose an alternative such as guzuntite (sp?) or say nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This thread is amazing. How did you get on this line? I've picked this up but didn't know the extent to which it ran and how to even find more information. Please share more here or in a personal message.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
-Burning incense angers God (a RED tithe-its in the Bible) because it blocks prayer and his abilities to see and hear you.

top topics

join