It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Booms Recorded in Baraboo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Looks like the booms are back in Baraboo. This was from over the weekend. Pretty decent audio.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Good for him! Smart thinking.

Are we sure this isn't thunder though? I thought I heard a little longer rumble in the background. Also it seems like the light shifts like there are clouds overhead.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Thats pretty cool.

I love how you can tell so much about the booms from the water. It's clear that it is a boom, a sudden explosion with a resultant vibration that dies of quickly. That probably also gives some idea of how deep it actually is.
It's not a vibration, mass movement of the underground would cause that, this is explosions.

Either that or something is giving way down there, like a lava tube breaking through a void with a thin enough wall. But even that would have resulting vibrations.

Now the only question is what theyare blowing up or blowing for. Obviously I dont know the area so mining is a bit of an obvious but grey area. I mean, why would you report it if there was a chance of it being because of mining.

It could also not be because they are trying t destroy something because why kill it four times?

From my knowledge (i only know so much) it can thus either be renovations and extensions to the secret underground tunnels that are known to exist troughout the US or, somebody trying to destabalize the earth you stand on. That's it, that all I have.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
sounded like someone kicked the metal table.....not 100% but listen....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
sounded like someone kicked the metal table.....not 100% but listen....

No, there's no kicking the table. Go grab a a camera, place a on a table and show me how you get a circular ripple from moving it in any manner you wish. Please, I would give my ATS points to see that.
Disturbed water moves from side to side.

Didnt you do the speaker experiment in school?

edit on 27-8-2012 by Monkeygod333 because: *moves

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
nice i hope we get more examples of this. Maybe we can figure out what it is. there has been a lot of activity in california recently...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have stated more than a few times on here that I have heard these booms in my area as well. They are usually closer together than the ones in this video are and there is usually 5-8 at a time...one right after the other. It isn't thunder. At least it isn't thunder to me. I have never heard anything like it and would absolutely love it if someone could give answers as to what it is. It seems more and more folks are experiencing this, which makes it even more interesting IMO.

There are no military bases here. No drilling (unless it is undercover), and no blasting either. I have no clue what it could be but am glad I am not the only one who has heard it. Crazy likes company too.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
the T-Rex escaped!

but srsly. i wonder when we will figure out what all these mysterious booms are that are happening everywhere. i know there are many naysayers to the Hollow Earth theory, but... ya know... ??

or maybe it is somehow related to the Taos Hum? just throwing it out there.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wisconsin is one of the firework capitals of the country.

Upon googling, Baraboo had to cancel its fireworks display this July 4th due to dry conditions. Is it possible these are city-purchased fireworks being destroyed?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I was laying in bed this morning resisting getting up for work at about 5am. and i heard a boom.
I know it wasnt from the house,, I live south east of Baraboo about 60 miles
no fireworks at 5am
edit on 27-8-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I was just saying , I thought I detected a distinct metallic sound more akin to kicking the table rather than something from below thats less sharp. I'm not doubting the actual booms...there were several towns in WI having booms.
Not saying the table was actually kicked either...just what it sounded like ...to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They sound similar to the Clintonville Wisconsin booms. Here's that video:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I put my earphones on to hear this and in the background noise I heard something familiar. Does anyone recall hearing the videos about strange noises in the sky? Here is a link to a thread on ATSwww.abovetopsecret.com.... The background noise, although faint, resembles what I heard on the videos in that link. It might help to put earphones on, I could here much more clearly with them. Anyone else here it? It sounds like a machine, or some kind of metallic sound, here is an example

Like I said, in the OP's video is sounds faint, but it reminded me of this
edit on 27-8-2012 by Arduous because: video added

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Arduous

Yours are better than mine!

I could hear something, but I thought it was thunder rumble.

ETA - at :34 I think that is an airplane.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It's just the reptilians building an extension or a nice lizard underground granny flat for the mother-in-law.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by Arduous

Yours are better than mine!

I could hear something, but I thought it was thunder rumble.

ETA - at :34 I think that is an airplane.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

Yeas, it does sound like there is thunder, and I do have my sound all the way up
but to me I couldn't miss it. Maybe because I heard that sound in another thread

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arduous

After checking the weather here, I do find they had a little rain. I am not sure how to check if they had thunder, but I think I am calling a "mistake" on this one.

edit on 27-8-2012 by Doodle19815 because: To change the word hoax to mistake

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

It sounded like it was raining, but i'm not 100% sold on that being thunder. It does sound like an aircraft is passing by, but I also hear a continuous mechanical sound also. I'm afraid it is hard to tell. I am a bit of a skeptic on all things and I tend to disbelieve unless it is with my own eyes and ears. So, we may never know. I do believe though that there are noises like this being heard all over but it really is a mystery on what it could be
It could be underground and it could also be radio waves from the earth that hit the ionosphere,or the
upper atmosphere and bounce off

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

you say the name Baraboo as if everyone in the world should know where it is.. like someone would say Texas or Moscow...

i doubt many people know where Baraboo is so plz elucidate.

hey did you hear that there was a quake in Hunter's Mill? you know.. Hunter's Mill in Capshaw County???!
no.. no i do freaking not. not everybody is local.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

That is good additional information (booms fairly close together). I live in SF. The was a MSM (local) report over the weekend of such activity out past / near Sacramento. What is weird there -- there is a local mine, but the mine indicates that they haven't used explosives in "years", and that they need federal permission to do so.

The reports from Baraboo are almost identical to those in NorCal....hmm.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join