It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Rising from the West before the Sun rises from the West

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

YUSUFALI: It is He (Allah) Who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: One palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter; yet has He made a barrier between them, a partition that is forbidden to be passed.

PICKTHAL: And He it is (Allah) Who hath given independence to the two seas (though they meet); one palatable, sweet, and the other saltish, bitter; and hath set a bar and a forbidding ban between them.

SHAKIR: And He it is (Allah) Who has made two seas to flow freely, the one sweet that subdues thirst by its sweetness, and the other salt that burns by its saltness; and between the two He has made a barrier and inviolable obstruction.

So today I successfully mixed sea water with fresh water

has Allah the almighty given up on this?

Or could it be that this is just plain wrong?......if so, can we trust anything else written in the Qur’an?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Strap a bomb on my back, kill innocent women and children, treat women as if they are property. Sure Allah is great. I do not want to be disrespectful however, I can't see the love being spread in todays Islamic world, Murder, rape, oppression. The great I AM will be returning and his name is not ALLAH.

Soon the Earth will be filled with justice just as it has been laid low by injustice and the Golden Age of Islam will rise once again, even if only for a short time, but the faithful will see it and increase in faith.

If your Lord is not Allah, then I am not your Shepherd.

There is no Power nor Might except only with Allah.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Star for your signature.
It says a lot.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

YUSUFALI: It is He (Allah) Who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: One palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter; yet has He made a barrier between them, a partition that is forbidden to be passed.

PICKTHAL: And He it is (Allah) Who hath given independence to the two seas (though they meet); one palatable, sweet, and the other saltish, bitter; and hath set a bar and a forbidding ban between them.

SHAKIR: And He it is (Allah) Who has made two seas to flow freely, the one sweet that subdues thirst by its sweetness, and the other salt that burns by its saltness; and between the two He has made a barrier and inviolable obstruction.

So today I successfully mixed sea water with fresh water

has Allah the almighty given up on this?

Or could it be that this is just plain wrong?......if so, can we trust anything else written in the Qur’an?

Can I ask you to stand in the midst of these two seas and see if they will mix with each other?

You can stand there until the Day of Judgment and they will not.

You took one sample from the salty water and mixed it with the fresh in a glass is not proof that the two seas transgressed the limit of Allah, but you are the one who transgressed by disbelieving in His signs.

Some of the events mentioned in The Holy Qur'an has not happened yet, but it will all come to pass, even if you don't believe it, will not stop it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Illusion of Knowledge is nothing but an opinion. But Knowledge that comes from God is Wisdom, none attains to it except the God-fearing.

We raise by grades (of mercy) whom We will, and over every lord of knowledge there is one more knowing.

2:269 He giveth wisdom unto whom He will, and he unto whom wisdom is given, he truly hath received abundant good. But none remember except men of understanding.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Just be strong in your Faith, the believers have no need to fear.

Praise be to Allah, the Keeper of Promise.

Allah will perfect His light and the light of the Believers, insha'Allah!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

wow,you must be a blast to hangout with on a saturday night.you seem so open and light hearted,a real bundle of fun.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Can I ask you to stand in the midst of these two seas and see if they will mix with each other?

You can stand there until the Day of Judgment and they will not.

I've actually stood in river deltas and estuaries, and personally witnessed them mixing together........you can do this too, follow any river downstream until it reaches the ocean.

This is ofcourse ignoring the fact that freshwater oceans don't exist.....

So either 'the day of judgement' has been and gone without anyone noticing, or Allah was wrong?

you are the one who transgressed by disbelieving in His signs.

Being unaware that rivers and lakes are not oceans, or that actual oceans (saltwater) and rivers (freshwater) mix perfectly fine, and always have done, leads me to think that Allah isn't the smartest entity created by man...

Some of the events mentioned in The Holy Qur'an has not happened yet, but it will all come to pass, even if you don't believe it, will not stop it.

Right, more vague 'prophecies' that don't have expiry dates?

Can you give an example of a specific prediction from the Qur'an that gives something we can follow like a date/time etc?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123

wow,you must be a blast to hangout with on a saturday night.you seem so open and light hearted,a real bundle of fun.

57:13 On the day when the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women will say unto those who believe: Look on us that we may borrow from your light! it will be said: Go back and seek for light! Then there will separate them a wall wherein is a gate, the inner side whereof containeth mercy, while the outer side thereof is toward the doom.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you, you are not my shepard. It is true the Bible clearly states that the believers will clearly see. My eyes and ears are telling me your a fraud,take your ALLAH and kindly go back into the darkness he represents. No further need to follow this post.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123

57:13 On the day when the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women will say unto those who believe: Look on us that we may borrow from your light! it will be said: Go back and seek for light! Then there will separate them a wall wherein is a gate, the inner side whereof containeth mercy, while the outer side thereof is toward the doom.
bla bla bla bla bla allah derp derp derp allah sheesh,try and think for yourself,you have been brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
This was already achieved by the Goddess Holy Inana (Blessed be her name), in that she gained control of the Heavens, E-ana from the Sumerian God of the Heavens, Anu, and made her own modifications;

Daytime and night were reversed, so the sun would rise were it had previously set.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

not to mention the many references in egyptian and greek myth

as anyone who's read sitchin, velikovsky and others well knows

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

We are talking about the two seas, which meet and don't mix.

[imgi.stack.imgur.com...[/img]

stand in the middle of this place and see if it mixes.

You will be seing something soon, the fall of the arrogant, and know that Allah will establish Justice, and the Shepherdless flock will be gathered together as one, under the rule of One God.

Very soon, before the year ends, if God wills! Is that a valid enough expiry date for you?

edit on 27-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you, you are not my shepard. It is true the Bible clearly states that the believers will clearly see. My eyes and ears are telling me your a fraud,take your ALLAH and kindly go back into the darkness he represents. No further need to follow this post.

I am not disappointed, Allah knows best. Should I seek to guide someone that He sent astray?

Look in your heart and swear by Allah that I am lying then, and ask Him to curse whoever of us is lying, if you are Truthful.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Sun/Son?

Just a thought...

Thanks again for your reply to my thread

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

Sun/Son?

Just a thought...

Thanks again for your reply to my thread

Remember the three names I gave you? One of them is the Sun/Son

The lady in the stairway is also one of the three.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

You're sealed.

Thanks for your input on this thread and for moving on.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobody you know
There is only one God and His name is YHWH, NOT "Allah". You will soon find this out. Of course, me writing this to you will not change your heart, but I want to wash my hands of any responsibility of you ending up in hell. I hope you find this out yourself before it is too late.

Had to scratch my head when I read this, but I'm pretty sure "Allah" is not a name for God, but is actually the word "God" in another language.

God = English/Afrikaans/Dutch
Dios = Spanish
Allah = Arabic
Deu = French
Got = German
Dym = Cornish
Elohim/Eloah = Hebrew

And so on. It's just saying the word "God" in a different language and not an actual name.

If I am wrong please correct me but I do not believe I am.

Sadly this thought pattern portrayed by your post in thinking "Allah" is a name is widespread. People tend to forget that people speak different languages and words do not sound the same when said in another language.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Lostmymarbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Strap a bomb on my back, kill innocent women and children, treat women as if they are property. Sure Allah is great. I do not want to be disrespectful however, I can't see the love being spread in todays Islamic world, Murder, rape, oppression. The great I AM will be returning and his name is not ALLAH.

Allah is Arabic for god ,so the great iam is Allah

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostmymarbles

Originally posted by nobody you know
There is only one God and His name is YHWH, NOT "Allah". You will soon find this out. Of course, me writing this to you will not change your heart, but I want to wash my hands of any responsibility of you ending up in hell. I hope you find this out yourself before it is too late.

Had to scratch my head when I read this, but I'm pretty sure "Allah" is not a name for God, but is actually the word "God" in another language.

God = English/Afrikaans/Dutch
Dios = Spanish
Allah = Arabic
Deu = French
Got = German
Dym = Cornish
Elohim/Eloah = Hebrew

And so on. It's just saying the word "God" in a different language and not an actual name.

If I am wrong please correct me but I do not believe I am.

Sadly this thought pattern portrayed by your post in thinking "Allah" is a name is widespread. People tend to forget that people speak different languages and words do not sound the same when said in another language.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Lostmymarbles because: (no reason given)

You are both correct and wrong at the same time.

Allah is indeed the word for God in Arabic as Arab Christians and Jews call God, Allah.

In Aramaic it is Elaha.

Allah is also God's proper name. God in Arabic is also known as ilah and Al is the prefix The, therefore Allah means THE GOD, the One God.

Say, He is The God, Allah, The One.

Instead of Say he is Ilah, the One.

Only the ignorant denies that Allah and the God of other religions are not the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join