It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Rising from the West before the Sun rises from the West

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by queenofangels_17

If the sun ever did rise from the west, humanity would be wiped out before anyone could observe it. Therefore the 'end times' would have already occured. This prophecy is nonsense.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BookofKnowledge
It seems like you are stealing the show...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope, that you are correct....

I Am the Truth.

The Truth has come! Falsehood has vanished away;; falsehood is ever bound to vanish!

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by queenofangels_17

If the sun ever did rise from the west, humanity would be wiped out before anyone could observe it. Therefore the 'end times' would have already occured. This prophecy is nonsense.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Is that your last answer?

Humanity will be wiped out and all souls on Earth will die.

There will be a great Earthquake that will cause the Sun to rise from the West, you will all run like drunken but you will not be drunk! But the strength of Allah's wrath will be strong upon you.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobody you know
There is only one God and His name is YHWH, NOT "Allah". You will soon find this out. Of course, me writing this to you will not change your heart, but I want to wash my hands of any responsibility of you ending up in hell. I hope you find this out yourself before it is too late.

its true there is only one god but it is the same god just a different name

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

So, out of interest, why does allah want you to berate members of an internet forum?

maybe it is because most people on here are seeking the truth ,

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Originally posted by nobody you know
There is only one God and His name is YHWH, NOT "Allah". You will soon find this out. Of course, me writing this to you will not change your heart, but I want to wash my hands of any responsibility of you ending up in hell. I hope you find this out yourself before it is too late.

its true there is only one god but it is the same god just a different name

indeed you seethetruth and are rightly guided.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by yyzyyz123
f allah in the a

Congratulations.....

And I bet you claim to be an adult...

You disgust me

"people"who base their life on fairy tales,invented to limit the mind disgust me.and how ironic is my mind is mine,your mind is not yours evidently.btw i never want to be an adult,because my mind is mine....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

So, out of interest, why does allah want you to berate members of an internet forum?

maybe it is because most people on here are seeking the truth ,

those who look for Truth will find it. those who follow their own desire will lose.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Explain to me just how the sun would rise in the west. Explain the hypothesis...

or are we going to simply say, god magic...

How bout we suspend belief until the sun actually does rise in the west..Funny how none of these wonders and miracles never happen now when we have means of recording. Suddenly one becomes skeptical about the knights proclaiming they slayed a dragon...or how mountains moved to them, etc...aka, crazy or lying medieval madmens claims should not simply be accepted as fact.

Was Muhammed a madman or liar, or was he telling an actual truth? Ultimately I don't know, but I find no more compelling reason to believe him than anyone else with a tall tale with no evidence hundreds of years ago...be it prophecys, journeys to heaven, dragonslaying, fairys, elves, etc.

What I do know is that I would expect the sun to rise in the west about as much as I would expect gravity to stop working unless there was a massive planetary event (that would wipe out all life on earth long before the earth recorrected position and spun the opposite way.)

Religion is a crutch for people whom require mind control in exchange for temporary comfort with the unknown. Glad it helps you, but lets not blow things up to further your personal comfort

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

It was a prophecy...all prophesies have an appointed time.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

reply to post by queenofangels_17

Disbelievers will not be tolerated!

Meaning what, precisely? Beneficient evangelism on your part, or something a little more direct?

15:8 We send not down the angels save with the Fact, and in that case the disbelievers would not be tolerated.

Say what? "We send not down the angels save with the Fact, and in that case the disbelievers would not be tolerated." - We do not send someone to the humans with some "fact" and "in that case" some people will not be tolerated.

I don't get it and I am sure, that there is no sense in that sentence. Could somebody post that verse in modern language or better translation, please? I would like to know how and why I will be smitten, you know..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123
"people"who base their life on fairy tales,invented to limit the mind disgust me.and how ironic is my mind is mine,your mind is not yours evidently.btw i never want to be an adult,because my mind is mine....

fairy tales, meh. perspective.
political ideology is arguably just as silly, things like love, happiness, etc..everything can be broken down to reveal its simply a mental trick.
Stand for something, believe in something, because ultimately life is meaningless until you choose to have meaning.
What fairy tales do you choose to have for your life..thats not a question that needs to be answered to me or anyone else, but to you.
My personal issue is when your fairy tales interfere with my personal life..otherwise, if it helps a person have focus and meaning, then great.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think you're misreading this prophecy.

It says the judgment day will come if the sun rises in the west, because it never happens, there will be no judgment day at all... !!

btw. all religions have similar prophecies for the end of the world... well, all they want is to scare you to hell so you do what they want you to do...

stop being slave, abandon religion !!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma

It says the judgment day will come if the sun rises in the west, because it never happens, there will be no judgment day at all... !!

So, like if someone says "Judgement day will come when pigs fly"...and some idiots are watching pigs intensely for generations to see when it will sprout wings?

that is kind of funny.

Wouldn't it be funny if all holy books were written with a totally sarcastic intent that has been overlooked.

edit on 27-8-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

for what I know... some humans with no knowledge of physics at all have found some kind of "creator" to explain all that Snip it they did not known and couldn't understand themself
Some other humans who were stupid enough to believe the first one on "how it all woks" scratched some text somewhere and other little smarter humans saw the "power" in this so called "god words" and made the most violent institution out of it.. religion
edit on 27-8-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 27/8/2012 by Sauron because: edit profanity Circumvention

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Explain to me just how the sun would rise in the west. Explain the hypothesis...

or are we going to simply say, god magic...

How bout we suspend belief until the sun actually does rise in the west..Funny how none of these wonders and miracles never happen now when we have means of recording. Suddenly one becomes skeptical about the knights proclaiming they slayed a dragon...or how mountains moved to them, etc...aka, crazy or lying medieval madmens claims should not simply be accepted as fact.

Was Muhammed a madman or liar, or was he telling an actual truth? Ultimately I don't know, but I find no more compelling reason to believe him than anyone else with a tall tale with no evidence hundreds of years ago...be it prophecys, journeys to heaven, dragonslaying, fairys, elves, etc.

What I do know is that I would expect the sun to rise in the west about as much as I would expect gravity to stop working unless there was a massive planetary event (that would wipe out all life on earth long before the earth recorrected position and spun the opposite way.)

Religion is a crutch for people whom require mind control in exchange for temporary comfort with the unknown. Glad it helps you, but lets not blow things up to further your personal comfort

The Prophet Muhammad was telling the Truth and I reiterate it.

You want to suspend belief until you finally see it..you can but it will not benefit you to believe in this time.

10:51 Is it (only) then, when it hath befallen you, that ye will believe? What! Believe now, when until now ye have been hastening it on through disbelief?

The sun will be overthrown.

They will turn to red like a red camel hide and it will split asunder, then there will be a cataclysmic earthquake that no one will survive.

Comets the size of mountains could hit the Earth and cause it to reverse its motion. Allah knows best how it will come to pass, but it will, because His word is certain truth.

No one will survive.

43:61 And lo! verily there is knowledge of the Hour. So doubt ye not concerning it, but follow Me. This is the right path.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma

btw. all religions have similar prophecies for the end of the world... well, all they want is to scare you to hell so you do what they want you to do...

stop being slave, abandon religion !!!

Maybe because all those religions have One common God who tells them what is going to happen before it happens, that haply they will take warning and be careful with their Lord.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join