It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Rising from the West before the Sun rises from the West

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
queenofangels_17
Are you claiming that I am “ a devil of humankind”? That seems unkind to me and rather ridiculous. However, I do take it as a compliment that you admire my abilities at debate. Tho they ( the truth be known) hardly equal the intellectual sophistication of a demon.
The Koran ( as does the Bible ) wants us to think!
P.S. Once again you have committed a logical fallacy (en.wikipedia.org... )
One should debate ( if one is sane and logical) your opponent’s position and not your opponent.
Let’s say that I am a demon (I strongly disagree) , but I will accept that proposition temporally ( provisionally) . Your “argument” is similar to,
1. en.wikipedia.org... is a liar.
2. Manson says that 2+2=4
3. Therefore, 2+2 does not = 4.
Obviously, an absurd argument!

edit on 29-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

But even jinns and devils of human kind come to repentance when they hear God's words, which is what I'm hoping with you.

Instead of disbelief if you choose faith, I will give you a sign within yourself if Allah wills.

If I am who I claim to be and you disbelieve me, the doom that I said will befall disbelievers will befall you.

If I am not who I claimed to be and you believe me, the doom that I said will not befall you.

So what have you to lose?

If you will come to believe me sincerely, and the One God that I bear witness to, I have the power to heal you of any sickness, of the body or of the spirit, to give your heart rest and rid you of the burden that you bear and to bring you from darkness to light, by permission of God, if you are to be a believer.

That goes to all of you here.

He who hesitates is lost,

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

He who has eyes to see let them see, he who has ears to hear let them hear! Amen.
edit on 29-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
“If I am not who I claimed to be and you believe me, the doom that I said will not befall you.
So what have you to lose?”
queenofangels_17

See (once again! Damn this is getting boring!) my above post about the ridiculous and evil nature of Pascal’s wager!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
“Instead of disbelief if you choose faith,”
queenofangels_17

Perhaps, you have not been reading my posts? Here, I will repeat myself!!!
I have never understood faith and why it is a good thing. Suppose I am a child and live with my brother. Upstairs is a room that is locked and no sound comes from it. My brother tells me that I should have faith that our father is alive and lives in that room.Everyday criminals break in, steal our stuff and beat us up. My brother tells me that I should have faith that our father loves us and is not leaving the room to help us because its in our best interest, its just that we don't know why he doesn't leave the room or say anything. After ten years Dad comes out of the room and says to my brother, " Both of you are good people. However I only love you because you had faith that I existed but your brother will be tortured for eternity because he had doubts that I was in the room."

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
How are you a messanger? You recite from your holy book and don't bring up something new?

Really, I don't understand how you could be called a messanger, if you are in fact nothing else than a preacher.

This should not be taken for an insult, but I think that the "message" is missing or possibly just the repitition of the already known words of your holy book.

The Messenger of the Covenant confirms all the existing Scriptures and the Prophets and Messengers who brought them, I don't have something new to add, The Holy Qur'an is a conclusive book. I am here to purify all the Scriptures that were corrupted, of the Torah and the Gospel of Jesus because I am the Mother of the Book, and I contain the original Torah and the Original Gospel of Jesus and teachings of other prophets that you might not have heard before.

I am not insulted and I ask each of you to question me about anything that seems unclear for you from the Scripture that you have, so that I can tell you if what I have agrees with what you have, If God wills.

88.Jesus said, "The messengers and the prophets will come to you and give you what belongs to you. You, in turn, give them what you have, and say to yourselves, 'When will they come and take what belongs to them?'"

God is able to reveal something new, if He wills, God is able to do all things.

But for now, little by little, He will reveal the Hidden.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

“Instead of disbelief if you choose faith,”
queenofangels_17

Perhaps, you have not been reading my posts? Here, I will repeat myself!!!
I have never understood faith and why it is a good thing. Suppose I am a child and live with my brother. Upstairs is a room that is locked and no sound comes from it. My brother tells me that I should have faith that our father is alive and lives in that room.Everyday criminals break in, steal our stuff and beat us up. My brother tells me that I should have faith that our father loves us and is not leaving the room to help us because its in our best interest, its just that we don't know why he doesn't leave the room or say anything. After ten years Dad comes out of the room and says to my brother, " Both of you are good people. However I only love you because you had faith that I existed but your brother will be tortured for eternity because he had doubts that I was in the room."

You should know from your story that Faith is a good thing to have, because your brother who had faith and believed that your father is in the room although he doesn't see him was rewarded with more Faith when he finally appeared, while you who had no faith, felt disappointed because the lack of faith deprived your heart of happiness at seing your father, because you didn't believe him in the first place, and not only that, your father because you didn't have faith in him asked that you be tortured for eternity as punishment for your disbelief.

You think your father is unfair in punishing you for not believing that he is in the room?

The moral of why your father didn't leave the room and let you be beaten and suffer criminal to enter the house to beat you and steal your stuff. Your house is like the world, and everyday God puts trials and tribulations to test our faith, to see if you will be patient and faithful or will be one of the ungrateful. Someone who has no faith in God, as Jesus said is worse than a dog, for a dog serve and guard the house of his master but in return what he gets is kicks and blows from his master and sometimes starved, but in face of all this always show a happy countenance.

As gold is purified by smelting by fire, so is the soul purified by trials and tribulations coming from God.

The test of faith therefore is in endurance, until the father comes out, because when he comes he brings you all the things that you want and what your soul desire.

He who has faith, more will be given, but when the father comes outs, he who doesn't have faith, the little he has will be taken from him.

9:111 Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Quran. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.

Your story is similar also to the Parable of the Ten Virgins..

Then the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. Those who were foolish, when they took their lamps, took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. Now while the bridegroom delayed, they all slumbered and slept. But at midnight there was a cry, "Behold! The bridegroom is coming! Come out to meet him!" Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. The foolish said to the wise, "Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out." But the wise answered, saying, "What if there isn't enough for us and you? You go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves." While they went away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins also came, saying, "Lord, Lord, open to us." But he answered, "Most certainly I tell you, I don't know you." Watch therefore, for you don't know the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

It's not too late to have faith in God.

A single prostration to God in this time near the end, is worth more than the world and everything in it.

3:91 Lo! those who disbelieve, and die in disbelief, the (whole) earth full of gold would not be accepted from such a one if it were offered as a ransom (for his soul). Theirs will be a painful doom and they will have no helpers.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
“Your house is like the world, and everyday God puts trials and tribulations to test our faith,”
queenofangels_17
Well at least you understood that I was using a metaphor ( that honestly surprises me) that has meaning outside its literal meaning. However, it is outrageous and ridiculous that you think the father in my metaphor was wise in his behavior and not evil. O.K. you can love a father like that, but a normal human being cannot.
And by the way, the God of the Koran and the God of the Bible is not as shallow as you presume him to be.

edit on 29-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."
What does he mean by this?
queenofangels_17

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."
queenofangels_17

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

He means you should understand nonduality and achive gnosis with god and not play around with your disconnection from god. There are those who belive and have faith in god. Then there are those who know god. Open the small mind and have less beliving and faith in what you are taught thru human religion and more knowing and learning from god is my advice. Never trust your image/idea of god more than god (that is true idolworshipping).
edit on 30-8-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

queenofangels_17

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

When the twins are reunited, when you make the soul and body as one, the heaven is joined with earth, when you recognize the male is the female, when you look at Mary and you see Jesus, then you will enter the Kingdom, if God wills.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Jesus said, "Often you have desired to hear these sayings that I am speaking to you, and you have no one else from whom to hear them. There will be days when you will seek me and you will not find me."

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

I was just reading that passage not half an hour ago!

Related:

Jesus said, "If two make peace with each other in a single house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move from here,' and it will move."

In peace

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join