It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Rising from the West before the Sun rises from the West

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

God's words, beamish, not mine.

He will show you His signs in the Horizon and within yourself, until you will realize that I'm speaking the Truth.

The words are literal translation from Arabic, spoken to you in plain English so you will understand, if God wills.

But the Word has come true for you, what God said.

6:25 Of them are some who listen unto thee, but We have placed upon their hearts veils, lest they should understand, and in their ears a deafness. If they saw every token they would not believe therein; to the point that, when they come unto thee to argue with thee, the disbelievers say: This is naught else than fables of the men of old.

Can you disprove this verse to me with your science?!

edit on 28-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am a devout muslim alhamdullilah. I am close to believing what you say because you are stating the truth.
A question I have is that you say you are the beast. The beast according to scholars is a animal can you explain why you are in the form of a woman when islam believes that the beast is to come is an animal that has features of many different animals. The same is reported from Abu Zubair. Describing the Beast he has reported that, "Its head is like that of a bull, eyes like that of a pig, ears like that of an elephant, horns like that of a stag, neck like that of an ostrich, chest like a lion, colour like that of a tiger, flanks like that of a cat, tail like that of a ram, feet and legs like that of a camel and a distance of 12 cubits between every two joints.

And your suppose to have the staff of Moses to to mark the believers foreheads with light and the ring of solomon to mark the disbelievers noses. So if you can answer this i will be close to fully believing you.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

43:61 And lo! verily there is knowledge of the Hour. So doubt ye not concerning it, but follow Me. This is the right path.

So basically in english, this line says- "Look the time that this will occur is known. So just believe me and not doubt it. This is the right path." How easily i could accomplish anything if I could get people to drop all reason and just do what I ask without question. This is the work of an ancient politician not the word of GOD. I especially like that the time this will occur is never revealed, so you better just do as I say until it is. That is the right path. The path right into my hands.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If your Lord is not Allah, then I am not your Shepherd.

Well then that is a good thing to know. Because lo and behold- "I am not a sheep" so it is a good thing all around.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Pigs are unclean animals, eating them is prohibited in the Torah, the Gospel and the Qur'an. But men in whose hearts is a disease, men who disobey God's Laws, eat them. Tell me, who are the majority of people who have heart disease?

Incorrect...

The torah says pork is unclean... and i don't know what the Qur'an says... but the gospels say "Its not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man but what comes out" so no meat is "unclean" as you put it...

Eating any meat in large portions isn't healthy and can cause heart disease... moderation is the key...

And in the western world the majority of people who have heart disease eat fast food on a regular basis...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel
I am a devout muslim alhamdullilah. I am close to believing what you say because you are stating the truth.
A question I have is that you say you are the beast. The beast according to scholars is a animal can you explain why you are in the form of a woman when islam believes that the beast is to come is an animal that has features of many different animals. The same is reported from Abu Zubair. Describing the Beast he has reported that, "Its head is like that of a bull, eyes like that of a pig, ears like that of an elephant, horns like that of a stag, neck like that of an ostrich, chest like a lion, colour like that of a tiger, flanks like that of a cat, tail like that of a ram, feet and legs like that of a camel and a distance of 12 cubits between every two joints.

And your suppose to have the staff of Moses to to mark the believers foreheads with light and the ring of solomon to mark the disbelievers noses. So if you can answer this i will be close to fully believing you.

I prayed to Allah to don't make it too hard for the Believers, and He is the Hearer of Prayers.

The Beast is one and the same, and I have your answer from the Most Gracious.

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, Most Merciful

27:82 And when the Word is fulfilled concerning them, We shall bring forth a beast of the earth to speak unto them because mankind had not faith in Our revelations.

The Beast of the Earth is a person, and he is close to the hearts of the Believers, and he is inside this house of God.

Ali Ibn Abi Talib was asleep in the mosque when the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) came in there. He (p.b.u.h.) roused Ali (a.s.) from sleep and said: “Get up O’ moving creature of Allah!”. One of the companions asked the Messenger of Allah (p.b.u.h.) whether they are right to call each other by that name, and the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: “No. this name is specialized to Ali, and he is /dābbat-ul-’ard/ about whom Allah has said in the Qur’ān: ‘And when the word is fulfilled against them We shall bring forth for them a moving creature from the earth that shall speak unto them, because people did not believe in Our revelations’.” Then he (p.b.u.h.) said: “O’ Ali! On the last day, Allah will restore you to life in the best form and there will be a means in your hand by which you will mark the enemies.”

By Him in whose hand is my soul, I am the One who will divide believers and disbelievers. I have the staff of Moses and with me is the signet of Solomon. I have the Clear Proof and needing only Time, which for the sake of the believers will be shortened, If God wills.

I will recall to you another story..

“Once a man told ‘Ammār Yāsir that there is a verse in the Qur’ān which has disturbed his mind and caused him to be doubtful. ‘Ammār asked which verse it was and he answered the verse which says: “And when the word is fulfilled against them We shall bring forth for them a moving creature from the earth that shall speak unto them, because people did not believe in Our revelations”, and he addedwhich moving creature it was. ‘Ammār said: ‘By Allah! I do not sit on the ground, nor do I eat any food nor drink any water before I show you /dābbat-ul-’ard/. Then he, accompanying with that man, came to Ali Ibn abi Talib while he was having food. When he saw ‘Ammār he told him to come in. ‘Ammār came near, sat down and ate food with Ali Ibn Abi Talib. That man seriously wondered, while he has watching that scene incredibly, because ’Ammār had promised him and had made an oath that he would not eat any food before fulfilling his promise, as if he had forgotten his promise and his oath!

When ’Ammār stood up and said good by to Ali, that man, addressing him, said he made an oath not to eat food nor drink water, nor sit on the ground unless he show the man /dābbat-ul-‘ard/. ‘Ammār answered him:

‘Did I not show it to you if you understood?’”

Praise be to Allah, whose Promise is True.

Ali said: “By Him Who split up the seed and created something living (Allah), the Prophet (saws) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me.”

Allah will show you His sign within yourself... how do you feel about me?

Brother give good news to the Believers!

Peace!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Pigs are unclean animals, eating them is prohibited in the Torah, the Gospel and the Qur'an. But men in whose hearts is a disease, men who disobey God's Laws, eat them. Tell me, who are the majority of people who have heart disease?

Incorrect...

The torah says pork is unclean... and i don't know what the Qur'an says... but the gospels say "Its not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man but what comes out" so no meat is "unclean" as you put it...

Eating any meat in large portions isn't healthy and can cause heart disease... moderation is the key...

And in the western world the majority of people who have heart disease eat fast food on a regular basis...

Akragon,

Open your heart. God made eating of pork unlawful for all ages.

Empty your vessel if you want to contain true Gospel of Jesus.

One skilled in the law invited Jesus to supper, in order to tempt him. Jesus came thither with his disciples, and many scribes, to tempt him, waited for him in the house. Whereupon, the disciples sat down to table without washing their hands. The scribes called Jesus, saying: 'Wherefore do not thy disciples observe the traditions of our elders, in not washing their hands before they eat bread?'

Jesus answered: 'And I ask you, for what cause have ye annulled the precept of God to observe your traditions? Ye say to the sons of poor fathers: "Offer and make vows unto the temple." And they make vows of that little wherewith they ought to support their fathers. And when their fathers wish to take money, the sons cry out: "This money is consecrated to God"; whereby the fathers suffer. O false scribes, hypocrites, doth God use this money? Assuredly not, for God eateth not, as he saith by his servant David the prophet:

``Shall I then eat the flesh of bulls and drink the blood of sheep? Render unto me the sacrifice of praise, and offer unto me thy vows: for if I should be hungry I will not ask aught of thee. seeing that all things are in my hands, and the abundance of paradise is with me." Hypocrites' ye do this to fill your purse, and therefore ye tithe rue and mint. Oh miserable ones! for unto others ye show the most clear way, by which
ye will not go.

'Ye scribes and doctors lay upon the shoulders of others weights of unbearable weight, but ye yourselves the while are not willing to move them with one of your fingers.

'Verily I say unto you, that every evil hath entered into the world under the pretext of the elders. Tell me, who made idolatry to enter into the world, if not the usage of the elders? For there was a king who exceedingly loved his father, whose name was Baal. Whereupon, when the father was dead, his son for his own consolation, caused to be made an image like unto his father. and set it up in the market-place of the city. And he made a decree that every one who approached that statue within a space of fifteen cubits should be safe, and no one any account should do him hurt. Hence the malefactors, by reason of the benefit they received therefrom, began to offer to the statue roses and flowers, and in a short time the offerings were changed into money and food, insomuch that they called it god, to honour it. Which thing from custom was transformed into a law, insomuch that the idol of Baal spread through all the world; and how much doth God lament this by the prophet Isaiah, saying "Truly this people worshippeth me in vain, for they have annulled my law given to them by my servant Moses, and follow the traditions of their elders."

'Verily I say unto you, that to eat bread with unclean hands defileth not a man, because that which entereth into the man defileth not the man, but that which cometh out of the man defileth the man.'

Thereupon. said one of the scribes:If I shall eat pork, or other unclean meats, will they not defile my consciences?'

Jesus answered:Disobedience will not enter into the man but will come out of the man, from his heart; and therefore will he be defiled when he shall eat forbidden food.'

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness

If your Lord is not Allah, then I am not your Shepherd.

Well then that is a good thing to know. Because lo and behold- "I am not a sheep" so it is a good thing all around.

I know why you are not a sheep.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That is lovely... but that particular "gospel" is from the 2nd century... likely the Late 2nd century at that... so it can hardly be called "the true Gospel of Jesus"...

Further more if you must realize what "forbidden fruit" he is speaking of in this passage in Barnabas...

It is not about eating pork... he speaks of idoltry as the forbidden fruit...

The laws of the "elders" such as the washing of hands, and eating pork... are the "weight" the author speaks of here...

'Ye scribes and doctors lay upon the shoulders of others weights of unbearable weight,

And this passage in Barnabas relies on the gospels in any case which is a far earlier text... Matthew for example

And if you continue reading Barnabas in that passage... you'll see the "scribes" were outraged with Jesus asking him if he was calling them "idolaters"...

Then answered all the scribes in wrath: 'And so we idolaters?'

It matters not what goes into the mouth my friend... but what comes out... No meat can defile a man... Even in the torah these were mans laws not Gods... Which is why Jesus calls these people that stick to said laws of men Hypocrites...

Read the story again...

barnabas.net...

edit on 28-8-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

No need to read any story. Did I not tell you to empty your vessel? You did not, so the pure water I gave you did not benefit you.

Do you know my story better than me?

Two kinds of people will go to Hell because of Jesus, the first ones are the ones who hate him so much that they tried to crucify him, the other ones loved him so much that they made him more than what he is.

Which one are you?

Allah teaches the religion, no one teaches Him.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

hey thanks for the Barnabas link i have been wanting to read the gospel of Barnabas ,

edit on 28-8-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by Akragon

No need to read any story. Did I not tell you to empty your vessel? You did not, so the pure water I gave you did not benefit you.

Two kinds of people will go to Hell because of Jesus, the first ones are the ones who hate him so much that they tried to crucify him, the other ones loved him so much that they made him more than what he is.

Which one are you?

Apparently i do...

Your assumptions are astounding...

You assume i needed to "empty my vessel"... but why empty myself when i know i am already full...

What you're giving is not "pure water" as far as im seeing... but words clouded by religion as you clearly said...

You say "there are two kinds of people"... You are wrong, there are many "kinds" of people... none of which go to Hell... Hell is nothing more then a myth designed to instill fear... a means of control, nothing more... Further more... you're specifically missing a third type of person... That being a person that is lead by others... namely those that choose to follow "religion" of any kind... And what do we know of blind people leading blind people my friend?

Read on to the next chapter in that book... What is the greatest sin according to Barnabas?

It was Not Eating Pork... it was idolatry as i pointed out in my previous reply...

Then said Jesus: 'Verily all that which a man loveth, which he leaveth everything else but that, is his god. And so the fornicator hath for his image the harlot, the glutton; drunkard hath for image his own flesh, and the covetous hath for his image silver and gold, and so likewise every other sinner.'

Then said he who had invited him: 'Master, which is the greatest sin?'

Jesus answered: 'Which is the greatest ruin of a house?'

Every one was silent, when Jesus with his finger pointed to the foundation, and said: 'If the foundation give way, immediately the house falleth in ruin, in such wise that it is necessary to build it up anew: but if every other part give way it can be repaired. Even so then say I to you, that idolatry is the greatest sin, because it depriveth a man entirely of faith, and consequently of God; so that he can have no spiritual affection. But every other sin leaveth to man the hope of obtaining mercy: and therefore I say that idolatry is the greatest sin.'

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

That particular gospel is "supposedly" from the 2nd Century. There are some "experts", (whatever that term means, and if you know history you'll know that "experts" usually get things wrong and it's the amateurs whom get it right) that believe it is from that time period and then there are those who believe it is a copy of a much older text.

Who is right? Who is wrong? Why would one say it is older and why would one say it is younger? Could there be reason for either or?

So many questions and not enough answers.

But a few reasons why pork is not to be eaten, which I have gathered from my research, is that:

1) it is an unclean animal because it eats off the ground, mud, muck, and it's own droppings.
2) it eats it's own kind (whether it be feed to it or happened to die in the area of other pigs)
3) it eats humans (whether it be feed to it or happened to die in the area of pigs or killed by pigs)
4) it is one of the closest (some science says it is the closest) thing to being human, genetically, a reason why pork is used to test out ballistics, swords, and other things to see how effective it would be if a human were to be hit by it

These are just some of the reasons, I'm sure there are many others.

So if you were to eat pork, you would thereby be eating your own kind. In the sense that the pig ate someone (human) or because the pig is genetically similar to humans and thus you would be eating your cousin (not literally). And we do know that eating your own kind is forbidden as well.

So why play Russian Roulette with your soul?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

So why play Russian Roulette with your soul?

Better yet...

Why worry about the commandments of men... which came from a book that is thousands of years old?

Do you believe you can damage your soul by eating something?

Is the spirit not more then the flesh?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Which one are you?

Apparently i do...

Your assumptions are astounding...

You assume i needed to "empty my vessel"... but why empty myself when i know i am already full...

What you're giving is not "pure water" as far as im seeing... but words clouded by religion as you clearly said...

You say "there are two kinds of people"... You are wrong, there are many "kinds" of people... none of which go to Hell... Hell is nothing more then a myth designed to instill fear... a means of control, nothing more... Further more... you're specifically missing a third type of person... That being a person that is lead by others... namely those that choose to follow "religion" of any kind... And what do we know of blind people leading blind people my friend?

Read on to the next chapter in that book... What is the greatest sin according to Barnabas?

It was Not Eating Pork... it was idolatry as i pointed out in my previous reply...

Then said Jesus: 'Verily all that which a man loveth, which he leaveth everything else but that, is his god. And so the fornicator hath for his image the harlot, the glutton; drunkard hath for image his own flesh, and the covetous hath for his image silver and gold, and so likewise every other sinner.'

Then said he who had invited him: 'Master, which is the greatest sin?'

Jesus answered: 'Which is the greatest ruin of a house?'

Every one was silent, when Jesus with his finger pointed to the foundation, and said: 'If the foundation give way, immediately the house falleth in ruin, in such wise that it is necessary to build it up anew: but if every other part give way it can be repaired. Even so then say I to you, that idolatry is the greatest sin, because it depriveth a man entirely of faith, and consequently of God; so that he can have no spiritual affection. But every other sin leaveth to man the hope of obtaining mercy: and therefore I say that idolatry is the greatest sin.'

Idolatry is the greatest sin.. as I said to lonewolf. The only sin that will not be forgiven.

If your house is intact there is hope, Akragon.

I said two kinds of people going to Hell because of Jesus.

If you think you're full, so be it.

I hope you continue reading until you find the name of Muhammad, the Gospel written by the disciple Barnabas is closest to the Truth than the whole Bible, except the Book of Revelations which is sealed and cannot be touched.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Idolatry is the greatest sin.. as I said to lonewolf. The only sin that will not be forgiven.

I hope you continue reading until you find the name of Muhammad, the Gospel written by the disciple Barnabas is closest to the Truth than the whole Bible, except the Book of Revelations which is sealed and cannot be touched.

It seems the gospels disagree with you on this one... Blasphemy is the sin that is not forgiven...

What did the author of Barnabas say about the foundation of "your house"?

I would suggest your particular "foundation" isn't as strong as you might believe...

What would make you believe Barnabas is "more reliable" then the Gospels are? I've read it and i fully disagree... And revelation is useless as far as im concerned...

Why do you trust in this Muhammad character? I see you quote verse after verse but in all honestly you seem no different then the usual Fanatical Christian that posts endless passages....

Anyone can post scripture... Not everyone can understand it...

The gospels come from a source closer to God then Barnabas or your Quran comes from... So explain to me why either would hold more weight when it comes to spiritual matters?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The defilement that came from eating prohibited food is the one that makes man sin, not the food.

5:3 Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swine flesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And (forbidden is it) that ye swear by the divining arrows. This is an abomination. This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favor unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL- ISLAM. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Your reference to idolatry, as the meaning of this verse is quite unconnected..

The disciples are asking Jesus about idolatry because he talked about it so vehemently, the tradition of the Elders which became the first root of idolatry.. not in connection with eating forbidden food.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

The defilement that came from eating prohibited food is the one that makes man sin, not the food.

You reference to idolatry, as the meaning of this verse is quite unconnected..

The disciples are asking Jesus about idolatry because he talked about it so vehemently, the tradition of the Elders which became the first root of idolatry.. not in connection with eating forbidden fruit.

I disagree its completely connected...

There is no sin commited if said commandment didn't come from God innitially... God son said Nothing you can eat can defile you... the men of the OT said eating pork can defile you... Thus you trust the laws of men more then the law of God which came from his son...

the idolatry comes when you Love commandments from men... more then the love of God.

And by the way... Pork is not Fruit in spiritual terms... He speaks of the fruit of the spirit... not of the physical.

There is no food that is forbbidden... You listen to the traditions of men... Not God

EDIT:

so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favor unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL- ISLAM.

Sounds like OT garbage to me...

I have no religion, Nor will i ever turn to the words of men for advice...

I do not fear my God... I trust in him

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It seems the gospels disagree with you on this one... Blasphemy is the sin that is not forgiven...

What did the author of Barnabas say about the foundation of "your house"?

I would suggest your particular "foundation" isn't as strong as you might believe...

What would make you believe Barnabas is "more reliable" then the Gospels are? I've read it and i fully disagree... And revelation is useless as far as im concerned...

Why do you trust in this Muhammad character? I see you quote verse after verse but in all honestly you seem no different then the usual Fanatical Christian that posts endless passages....

Anyone can post scripture... Not everyone can understand it...

The gospels come from a source closer to God then Barnabas or your Quran comes from... So explain to me why either would hold more weight when it comes to spiritual matters?

Blasphemy against the Bible? Are you the one who said before that it ceased to be taken as " God's Words" after the advent of the Internet?

here..The only thing thats been "annulled" is the authority of the bible as the "word of God"... and that came with the introduction of the internet. The church no longer has the power to tell people what to read... and those that do actually read the bible that are free from religious influence, are also free to reject what they see as incorrect.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The gospels written by anonymous writers who may or may not have known Jesus personally, such as Paul the Apostate, who lead too many sheeps astray, like you?

If I say there are other gods than the One True God, I blaspheme.

If I say that the Bible is corrupted by men such that scarcely can the Truth be found, I do not blaspheme, because I speak the Truth.

May God guide you to the straight path, If he wills!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Note that queenofangels_17’s version of Islam has nothing spiritual in it, just rules and regulations. His version can be summed up in one sentence, “Do this or the boss man will smite you.” His whole version of Islam is VERY primitive and is an insult to the Koran.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join