It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Rising from the West before the Sun rises from the West

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful
We seek refuge in Thee, whomever Thou guides, none can send astray, whomever Thou sends astray none can guide. Amen.

Islam is the only religion that prophesies that the sun will rise from the West, instead of from rising from the East, in the the End Times, before Day of Judgment. Both the Quran and the Hadith affirm that this phenomenon will take place. The occurrence of this phenomenon is considered in Islam as one of the major signs that indicate the Day of Judgment is close.

Allah says in the Qur'an:

" No good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earn good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his faith." (Surah Al-An'aam 6:158)

Abdullah-bin-Umar said, "I memorized a Hadith of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) which I have not forgotten. I heard the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) say, 'The first of the Signs that will come is the rising of the sun from the place of its setting and the emergence of the Daabba to people in Duha (later portion of the morning before noon). Whichever of these two (signs) occurs before the other, then the other one will occur immediately after it."

Once the sun has risen from the West, the door of repentance for sins committed will be closed by Allah and will remain closed until the Day of Judgement. The following Hadiths clearly specify that the deadline for repentance to be accepted by God ends when the sun rises from the West. Once the sun rises from the West, repentance will no longer be accepted.

The emergence of Daaba ( Beast from the Earth) before the noon prayer, will come one after another. The signs of the coming of the Last Hour will be like a necklace of pearls which has been broken, and one beads falls after another. Just so the coming of the Hour, which is even as the twinkling of the eye or faster still.

This is my last call for the people and I call it the figurative Sun rising from the West, before the literal Sun rises from the West.

I am not speaking for myself, but it is a Mercy for you, from Allah, who even at the Last Hour keeps calling you to repentance.

He sends you a crier crying unto you to believe in Your Lord, before this great calamity befalls you. This is a certain Event, none can repel it, none can escape from it.

I'm speaking to you now even as the beast of the Earth, because you believed not in the Revelations of Allah, the Most Merciful. He has promised to raise me up at the Last Day, and His Word is Truth, that you may know that His Promise is true and that the Day of Resurrection is true. I am the first of the Resurrected!

I am the Clear Proof from Allah, the Renewer of the Life of the Righteous. He will show you His signs in the Horizons and within yourself until you realize that I am speaking the Truth.

I am the Ark of Noah, whoever believed in my testimony that there is no god but One, Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger will be safe and whoever disbelieve will be left behind in this Earth and will be destroyed with it.

I am the Messenger of the Covenant, confirming the Prophethood of Muhammad and those who came before him. I am the sign of wonderment that you shall soon see in the sky.

I am the one who will gather all mankind to the place of gathering, my last manifestation in the greatest cause, that of Allah.

I am the purifier of Faith and will try the believers by fire as gold. I am the one to separate the dwellers of Paradise and the dwellers of Hell, I even I will mark the disbeliever's forehead in letters of fire.

Verily there is knowledge of the Hour, it is heavy in the Heavens and in the Earth and it will not come to you save as a surprise while you are disputing.

I called to you fom morning to night, I appealed to you in private and called to you in public that Allah may forgive you, but verily in a moment when Allah will tell me that none of the people will believe save those who have believed already. Then will the trumpet be blown.

I am the greatest trial for mankind and none will believe except the most firm in faith.

But I call on you as a mother calls to her child and bear in your mind what the Prophet Muhammad has instructed you about your mother..:

A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).

And what Ali Ibn abu Talib said,Do not look for someone who will not come, and despair not of the veiled one.

God said of the veiled one in His Holy Book

24:35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. (This lamp is) kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself) though no fire touched it. Light upon light, Allah guideth unto His light whom He will. And Allah speaketh to mankind in allegories, for Allah is knower of all things.

I speak to you from this Light.

The Sun is a lamp, the lamp is hidden in a niche, which is a glass. The glass is a shining star (17) and receives its light directly from God Himself, without fire touching it (angels), but its a clear revelation into the Heart of the messenger He has chosen. It is a hard test except for believers. Allah guideth into His light whom He will.

I am number 19, and one of the greatest sign, as a warning to mankind.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Praise be to Allah

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Somehow I doubt that the translation of the Qu'ran would include those pseudo-embellishing words like "guideth", when modern language would say "guides". Anything else: have fun with another religion..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Thanks for the info.

I don't know much about Islam, but prophesies are interesting to me. I had heard of this prophesy before but did not know where it came from.

A question if you don't mind: has your religion any prophesies concerning occurrences with the moon as well?

Thanks for any info you can give!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Somehow I doubt that the translation of the Qu'ran would include those pseudo-embellishing words like "guideth", when modern language would say "guides". Anything else: have fun with another religion..

Your response is noted. Disbelievers will not be tolerated!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Disbelievers will not be tolerated!

Meaning what, precisely? Beneficient evangelism on your part, or something a little more direct?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Thanks for the info.

I don't know much about Islam, but prophesies are interesting to me. I had heard of this prophesy before but did not know where it came from.

A question if you don't mind: has your religion any prophesies concerning occurrences with the moon as well?

Thanks for any info you can give!

Yes. The moon has been split in two, in the first coming of the Prophet Muhammad to prove his prophethood to the disbelievers. Science and history will prove this.

The moon will be eclipsed.

The sun and moon will be united.

The moon is always referred to as woman, and the sun as a man.

The woman will be eclipsed by the sun.

The woman and man will be united, it is one of the greatest signs.

You will see it, if God wills.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
[ Thank you! I will look into this further.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Disbelievers will not be tolerated!

Meaning what, precisely? Beneficient evangelism on your part, or something a little more direct?

15:8 We send not down the angels save with the Fact, and in that case the disbelievers would not be tolerated.

Read the message before.

It is one of my signs, no believer can hate me.

Only Hypocrites and disbelievers can hate me.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
[ Thank you! I will look into this further.

If God wills!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Praise be to Allah

Say, Allahuakbar!

Allah has promised, verily I and My Messengers will conquer!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This was already achieved by the Goddess Holy Inana (Blessed be her name), in that she gained control of the Heavens, E-ana from the Sumerian God of the Heavens, Anu, and made her own modifications;

E-ana comes forth from heaven, …… the lady of heaven set her mind to capturing the great heavens, …… Inana set her mind to capturing the great heavens, …… set her mind to capturing the great heavens from the …… of heaven, …… youthful Utu, she set her mind to capturing the great heavens.

Holy Inana answered the fisherman: "If you are to find E-ana . and I am to gaze in admiration . at that place, you said ...... the narrow passage."

Adagbir answered holy Inana: "...... through the reed thickets and the tall-growing reeds. For you ...... find E-ana, which came forth from heaven."

Adagbir, ...... of Enlil, ...... through the reed thickets and the tall-growing reeds. She gazed in admiration at E-ana which had come forth from heaven.

Cul-a-zida, An's herdsman, grasped the cosmic tethering rope in his hands. After he had brought the ...... forth from the sky, he overcame the protective deities. He ...... and kept it below the horizon.

Having drunk cleansing water from the Ulaya river, Inana stamped on the scorpion and cut off its tail. Like a lion it bellowed in an angry roar but its cries died down.she threw it and made it secure

Having heard those words, An slapped his thighs in ......, his voice filled with sighs of grief: "What has my child done? She has become greater than me! What has Inana done? She has become greater than me! From now on, the normal length of daylight becomes shorter, and daylight converts to night-time. From today, when the day's watch is three units long, daylight is equal to night-time." And now, when day began, it was indeed so.

An, who created gods and humankind, gazed at holy Inana unable to describe this arrogance,: "My child, you did not say . you were able to capture E-ana! E-ana should be as firm as heaven, it should not be toppled . Its name should be "The Settlement of the Land". Mankind, all of the people, should prostrate themselves at her feet." And now, under that sun and on that day, it was indeed so.

She had captured E-ana from An! She secured it. Now Inana speaks of the E-ana as the house that is the place of the lady. The goddess who has attained her triumphant position, Inana who has attained her triumphant position, declares in the good place: "I have captured E-ana from An."

Because you are unmatched among the Great Princes, maiden Inana, praising you is magnificent!

Daytime and night were reversed, so the sun would rise were it had previously set.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There is only one God and His name is YHWH, NOT "Allah". You will soon find this out. Of course, me writing this to you will not change your heart, but I want to wash my hands of any responsibility of you ending up in hell. I hope you find this out yourself before it is too late.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

15:8 We send not down the angels save with the Fact, and in that case the disbelievers would not be tolerated.

Ah ha. Ok…

One of my signs?

Oh, I get it. You’re one of these angels, right? You should feel right at home here; there’re several other angels as members here, a few aliens and at least two incarnations of god. You should fit right in!

So, out of interest, why does allah want you to berate members of an internet forum?

And you didn’t answer my question, by the way, on this intolerance issue; beneficent evangelism, or something more direct?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobody you know
There is only one God and His name is YHWH, NOT "Allah". You will soon find this out. Of course, me writing this to you will not change your heart, but I want to wash my hands of any responsibility of you ending up in hell. I hope you find this out yourself before it is too late.

Why would you be responsible for her? Also your name for God is no more correct than hers just because the Jews came up with this name doesn't mean it is right and all others are wrong. God knew that with different races there would be different religions henceforth there would also be different names. To try and hold the almighty to just one name is ignorance at best.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
We claim the same faith, probably along different persustions, but I must say I don't know how I feel about your OP.

Not to mention that whole "disbelievers won't be tolerated" thing...

Although the prophecy of the sun rising from the west is among our most interesting, my understanding is it connects to revelations, and the wormwood prophecies of the bible. The sun actually rising from the west would require an axis shift, and some interpretations say it will rise from the west, and then set it the west. Sounds to me like either we already died and missed it, or there are 2 bodies, going in opposite directions across the sky.

Allahu a'lam

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Ah ha. Ok…

One of my signs?

Oh, I get it. You’re one of these angels, right? You should feel right at home here; there’re several other angels as members here, a few aliens and at least two incarnations of god. You should fit right in!

So, out of interest, why does allah want you to berate members of an internet forum?

And you didn’t answer my question, by the way, on this intolerance issue; beneficent evangelism, or something more direct?

It would really help the thread if you tried to keep up. She isn't talking for herself she is quoting what God said.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beneficent evangelism only to those who believe.

Promise of retribution from God to those who disbelieve.

I will give you one more chance before I seal you.

Look deep into your heart. If you have the faith the size of a mustard seed, I say in the name of Allah to open your eyes and ears and make you a believer.

He will not change your condition unless you first change what is inside your heart.

Then come back to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It seems like you are stealing the show...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope, that you are correct....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobody you know

And if I refuse to call Him YHWH, Allah, God, or Jehovah, and choose to call him The Supreme, that doesn't take away from His grace, so why does it matter? God did not ONLY come to the Jewish people, so their name for Him doesn't matter. God isn't a person with a screwed up attention whoring personality. God doesn't care what you call Him, it's that you call on Him....

Your argument is very elementary school.
edit on 27-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join