It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Email to Supporters: If I Lose, It's Your Fault

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Cant believe Obama really did send such email .. is this a satire jk or what ?
anyone can confirm this ?

satire or not .. Obama is really losing millions of American voters and thats a fact

I think the mad elites are realising that Americans will not be fooled anymore
and that a revolution is coming in the US

People are literaly fed up by these puppets with false promises
now the balance has changed and the majority are obviously not supporting Romney
but in fact Ron Paul

Every Americans that are true patriots know that he his the futur logic choice
to be President of the USA .. the best since JFK
if the elites try to riggue the elections again .. its over for them and they know
there is a storm coming and its not Isaac .. curious timing they keep delaying the convention
are they trying to trap every RP delegate and then closing the bridge like they say they would

Today, President Obama sent out a campaign email essentially blaming his supporters if he loses. See, he’s supposedly being outspent. And because he’s supposedly being outspent, he’s losing. And he can’t spend more money unless his supporters fork it over.

Link

Several key voting blocs that Barack Obama desperately needs to pull off a re-election bid this year are expressing alarm over his leadership and the direction he’s taking the nation, according to a new poll.
“Poll numbers for political figures tend to be like cement – the longer they sit at low levels without significant rebounds, the harder it becomes to make them move much at all,” Wenzel said at the time. “Voters appear to have drawn conclusions about Obama’s performance in office and his capacity to lead.

“It will be very difficult for him to recover under good circumstances, and there is now no hint on the horizon that the economy or America’s gaping political divide will heal anytime soon,” he said.

Link

People are starting waking up to the ugly truth

Time for a change indeed :

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !,

edit on 8/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

How dare Obama say that who wins the election is up to the voters!!!!
What a bunch of crap!

After all, we all know that who wins the election is up to the corporations, the secret government and their billions that are funneled into the campaign!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The last time a bunch of money came up missing from the fed reserve, 9/11 happened.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Could it be he's losing because he sucks? I mean how can you blame your supporters? Thats like robbing a bank and then shooting your cohorts in the back because you got busted.

Or like being a dictator that shoots his right hand lacky because he didn't win at dominos.

Sorry this is just funny....

Its not my fault....its yours for not voting for me.....WELL DUH....must be his aftershave...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well, Mittens is gonna get it. He'll be the new puppet, dancing to their tunes.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
The last time a bunch of money came up missing from the fed reserve, 9/11 happened.

Thats a very good point..i almost forgot about that little daisy of a detail.....Star for you..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Well, Mittens is gonna get it. He'll be the new puppet, dancing to their tunes.

Why not? He looks the look, talks the talk....people aren't buying Obama's sales pitch anymore. Especially since he has yet to provide results that wont break the nation.

In the end though, Mittens is probably far worse of the 2 evils....and all he'll do is whatever he's told to.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Here's the email for anyone interested in what was actually said:

When I'm out there talking to voters, we talk about what we've done, what we plan to do over the next four years, and why the other guys have dangerous plans to go back to the policies that failed America for almost a decade.

But there is another question that keeps coming up, and you need to know about it: "Why do I see so many more ads for the other guys?"

You don't need me to tell you that the Romney campaign is outraising us -- that billionaire ideologues and corporate interests are piling on tens of millions more in negative ads trashing us, and that all of it means that undecided voters in battleground states like Iowa could be seeing false, misleading, negative attacks at a rate almost twice as often as they hear from us.

Last week, when I was in Iowa, voters told me they were feeling it. The numbers back it up: Our side is getting outspent 2-to-1 on the air there.

But the folks asking me about this don't want an explanation -- they want to know what I'm going to do about it.

And the fact is that solving this problem is up to you.

Close the gap on the air by making a donation of $5 or more now.

You're getting this email because you know what the stakes are in this election. You know the facts about what we've done to prevent a deeper crisis and to start building an economy that works for the middle class.

But for someone who's not as engaged, these ads may be an important and possibly even primary source of information about the choice in this election.

So it's a bad situation if 90 percent of them are false, negative attacks on us.

www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the 9 trillion isn't stolen its just taken out of the economy so more people fight for less pie.

its called artificial poverty.

then they have you believing that if it was put back in circulation, eggs will cost $15 a dozen.

9 trillion divided by every american is $30,000 each.

hardly enough to make everybody stop working and coat their toilets with gold.

in all reality, the majority of working americans will most likely try to bring down the monstrous personal debt they have been forced to take to live decently and with a few small luxuries.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

maybe for the 99% it would make 30 000$ each
can you calcule the real number this time
how much the 1% did receive or the people that wanted those 9 trillions to magicaly disapear

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

thats say it all .. friends helping friends playing with the tax payer money
making big donation for their candidates campaign budget

for Ron Paul
one of the top donors are the military soldiers !

imagine that slap in the face Obama receive with that
wonder why he is about to start another war
so people get another distraction

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And your point is?

Obama 2008

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I got a form email from Michele Obama (yeah right) today asking me to 'chip in' whatever I can in the form of a donation and I immediately go into a draw for a free flight to Charlotte with a 'chance' to meet Barry before his speech.

Dear Xxxx,

Barack and I can’t wait until we’re all in Charlotte for the 2012 Democratic National Convention.

From our convention week kickoff -- CarolinaFest 2012 -- to Barack’s acceptance speech at Bank of America Stadium on Thursday, September 6th, more Americans than ever before will be a part of this convention. And I want you to be there, too.

Give $5 or whatever you can right now and you’ll be automatically entered to win a trip to Charlotte for convention week. You won’t have to worry about airfare, a place to stay, or credentials -- we've got all that covered for you.

And when you enter, you and your guest will also have a chance to meet Barack and me before he gives his big speech.

A small donation of whatever you can afford today could turn into the experience of a lifetime. Please chip in what you can, and you’ll be automatically entered to win.

Hope to see you in Charlotte!

-Michelle

WTF? I'm Australian!

IRM

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

US is a crazy world.
People didn't believed me when I told them Romney would become a very strong candidate for presidency... Now Obama is reacting.

6 000 000 000 000 $... Looks like the Illuminati bought their new car.

I suspect all this money was sent to military, especially NAVY, to prepare for Alternatives. And maybe some went to Rockfeller, whose job is to predict the futures and steps to influence it. They won't say that to the public, so instead they say the money was lost, or maybe given to the mafia. The truth is, the US didn't lost it, it spent it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Weird. Really weird.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

for Ron Paul
one of the top donors are the military soldiers !

Which is the best of many reasons not to vote him in as dog catcher let alone President. You never ever let the military set policy ever.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That would be one expensive plane ticket!!!! LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What a load of distorted rubbish, OP.

Brietbart is a highly partisan, borderline hoax site of epic failure. This is just another example of that. A campaign letter to supporters reads the same, no matter who is the politician is. Romney, Gary Johnson, all write the same BS to their supporters.

That still doesn't excuse Brietbart from twisting this headline around. Reading the actual letter, at no point does O even come close to making the claim "if I lose, it's your fault".

No star or flag for you OP. Try not to be such a partisan shill when reposting such laughable claims from hoax sites like Brietbart.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Selectively edited, on Obama's part: how about the top 20:

University of California $491,868
Microsoft Corp $443,748
Google Inc $357,382
DLA Piper $331,715
Harvard University $317,516
US Government $299,923
Deloitte LLP $283,606
Sidley Austin LLP $283,269
Stanford University $238,803
Comcast Corp $234,037
Time Warner $230,088
Kaiser Permanente $197,087
Columbia University $195,574
Skadden, Arps et al $191,828
US Dept of State $175,672
Wells Fargo $170,448
University of Chicago $168,238
National Amusements Inc $167,342
JPMorgan Chase & Co $152,990
US Dept of Defense $149,116

I see a few bank related things, in there. Not as overwhelmingly, mind you, but it's still there.Here.
edit on 27-8-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: Added link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join