It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Why We Are In This Mess!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Other plans are in place indeed.

If the Banker owned government had not done the bailouts or the constant quantitative easing (printing money), market prices would have to adjust to a new low via deflation where people can afford it. This is as is expected since most everyone's wages have been stagnant for the past 30 years. Deflation is the cure for the common man, but the enemy for the rich elite at the top.

Instead, what they have done is stolen from us by propping up the housing market, medical insurance and big pharma via inflated prices that would have dropped to a new low if they had allowed the markets to correct after the bubbles popped.

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by kn0wh0w

sure i get it, but see through it.

there was no good reason to respond to the crises the way they did...except there was

that's all I'm trying to say. the crises would be well over if we did a debt jubilee and reassessed our true assets to "reset" the system.

why didn't that happen
other plans are in place

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It shocked me to see people are uninformed about this.
There are many documentaries that give an insight as to how modern banking works.
And Yes if people had been listening to Brooksley Born, this could all have been prevented, but instead they were angry at her for warning about the upcoming crisis
Guess i should mention the latest fraud, liborgate, look it up, and of course, nobody has been prosecuted.
Again they made hundreds of billions and paid a fine of millions to buy off prosecution.
Make sure you read about the FED and BOE in this fraud

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Another must see eye-opener is
"The flaw"
From the geriatric Alan Greenspan's testimony before congress:
" I uh,,harumph..uhm found a "flaw" in the model of how the world works; I was shocked!."

Yeah: Really?; No sh*t?????????

muvi.es...
currently avaible on netflix"instant play"..
edit on 28-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I feel that this is the most important issue of our time.

Bankers greed is the reason why we have endless wars, it's the reason why we are raping the lands and seas.

It's time they were punished for crimes against humanity.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I second that.
I hope in the near future, that an international body comes in and charges these banksters with Financial Terrorism for the destruction they have wrought, not only in the US, but in the world with their schemes to rape as many people as they can.

Originally posted by Pedro4077
I feel that this is the most important issue of our time.

Bankers greed is the reason why we have endless wars, it's the reason why we are raping the lands and seas.

It's time they were punished for crimes against humanity[/b].

top topics

<< 1   >>

join