It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insomnia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Right now I've been awake for 36 hours and had only a couple of hours of sleep before that.

So right now I feel just like doing nothing but listening to music. But boy is the weirdness creeping in.

The moon is casting a gray shadow over the lawn right now and there's a tiny bit of lightning off in sky somewhere out there in the nether.

Mister Rogers is tap dancing on the moon singing Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Old Oak Tree.

And Metallica went dutch and started singing bluegrass country gospel.

Rush Limbaugh became a democrat and is now singing jazz. Doo wop doo wop doo wop Doo dooby down down down, comma comma scooby doo dooby down down down.

And Obama is singing Reggae to compete with Mister Rogers.

Bob Hope is nowhere to be seen but his spirit lives on in the troops he so loved.

And Ellen is Ellen as always.

This is the world we live in. It's a topsy curvy world with colors in explosions. And smileys can't be found anywhere because they're all under copyright and you must step into the fray when you want to pray just to make your horse go neigh.

Bush is now a golf pro who is slinging those gold balls with an actual sling trying to hit a cat.

And that's how the world is, it is just always like that. The world is actually a brass hat that sings Yankee doodle dandy when it is not worn because it can't stand not being worn and must be worn,

And the period at the end of this sentence is falling away...

Ah, to sleep is to let the world go away without a peep. And the green grass is just not to cheap to be worn. When you step on the green green grass it sounds like a big brass french horn sounding off its military cadences in Latin.

Ah, but that is the world in which we all sleep. A cacophony of jumbled images.

Sleep, those little slices of unreality become reality when one hasn't had enough of it. Unreality is what I see.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Dude that was interesting. Why aren't you able to sleep?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Saddam, I've noticed your posting has chaged a wee bit over the last few weeks, maybe since you avi change,
Could be due to your lack of sleep...

Smoke till can't keep your eyes open! Lol

I want the the old saddam back

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The makers of nyquil have a new over the counter sleep aid out call Zzzquil.

Give it a shot. Sleep deprivation will land you in the demonic-possesion-believing paranormal forum. Cant have that happening to a reasonable person, imo.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I couldn't sleep well last night ahh I was trying to sleep but couldn't I maybe got like 2-3 hours of sleep and now I'm at work..trying to stay awake. It was weird, I was tired but couldn't sleep. Well I'm now looking forward to 3 pm (EST) to go home and have a nice power nap. Insomnia sucks, I couldn't imagine the people that have to deal with that like every day..

top topics

join