It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen this? Moving "cloud" falls to ground, man touches it - it's crazy...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
ATS is skydiving right down into insanity ...i know we have to deny Ignorance but this is just plain dumb

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
ATS is skydiving right down into insanity ...i know we have to deny Ignorance but this is just plain dumb

How is that. We all politely found out what it was with sources.

He posted it because its something you don't see every day. But people like you is a different story.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican

He posted it because its something you don't see every day. But people like you is a different story.

Thank you, sir.

Yeah, I didn't know it was wrong to ask QUESTIONS here, anymore. That's really the insanity of it.

My avatar goes right out to sitchin.
edit on 8/27/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

No problem here to help out friends.

And btw I didn't know that was ace ventura till like the 8th time I seen it.
conspiracy I say! Lol

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

couldn't the op have done a little research before posting the video ..

the video belongs on you tube ...not a conspiracy site ...all said with the greatest respect of course

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

couldn't the op have done a little research before posting the video ..

the video belongs on you tube ...not a conspiracy site ...all said with the greatest respect of course

Hey, man - it's a conspiracy until proven not! And so it was.

edit on 8/27/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

He wanted other peoples opinions on it. He didn't claim it was anything but a strange cloud.

I've seen alot less being posted on this site. Did u see the guy complaining about an ingrown hair?
Now that I could have seen never posted.

But at the end of the day I got to learn of foam printing machines. And im a little smarter now so none of us are complaining.

What does an ingrown hair have to offer to the world?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

reply to post by sitchin

He wanted other peoples opinions on it. He didn't claim it was anything but a strange cloud.

I've seen alot less being posted on this site. Did u see the guy complaining about an ingrown hair?
Now that I could have seen never posted.

But at the end of the day I got to learn of foam printing machines. And im a little smarter now so none of us are complaining.

What does an ingrown hair have to offer to the world?

then why is it posted in the alien /ufo thread ...i guess i just woke up cranky ...didn't mean to offend ..ill guess i just stay quiet ..time for coffee

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Lol I guess he felt the need it was an unidentified floating object.

So the forum is correct. Its just we identified it now lol. So Idk where it could go.

Well no coffee for me its bed time here! Night.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Guys in the Middle East just playing with us?? I have seen some weird issues with clouds, but nothing like this!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Are you fcking kidding me to think this is real? Someone is playing with special effects and also sucks at it (or as a guy said - some foam), have you seen how a cloud 'falls' on the ground? It's not a blob of jelly or gel it actually spreads as a mist... If you had visited at least Primary School, you would have known a cloud will not be like that, something you can take shape and keep as a blob... FFS!
edit on 27-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It isn't strange how the guy kind of shows up just to perform a demonstration of him sticking his hand through it?

Besides. What part of this video doesn't show something that looks exactly like a cloud of dense soap bubbles?

Cheers
-Nos
edit on 27-8-2012 by Nostalgic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Are you fcking kidding me to think this is real? Someone is playing with special effects and also sucks at it (or as a guy said - some foam), have you seen how a cloud 'falls' on the ground? It's not a blob of jelly or gel it actually spreads as a mist... If you had visited at least Primary School, you would have known a cloud will not be like that, something you can take shape and keep as a blob... FFS!

Not that you're wrong, but obviously you're a pretty poor judge of what would be "sucky special effects" if you're willing to consider foam right afterwards. Pick one. I'll give you a hint: It starts with your second answer. There was absolutely nothing in that video that even hinted at "special effects."

Cheers
-Nos

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I love the explanation on the film..very funny. It is just bubbles....but a fun find.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostalgic

No, I am not, I've seen lots of SFX to recognize them. This can be done through effects too, although in this video it is too real to be sfx, but the first impression was effects before seeing it again.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Yeah, I didn't know it was wrong to ask QUESTIONS here, anymore.
It's not wrong.

However, I would note the first youtube comment 4 months ago says:

looks like foam

Now you posted it to ATS and the feedback is:

"looks like foam".

Sometimes the comments on youtube videos are completely off the wall, but once in a while they nail it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

What no way! I thought we could actually ride on them like goku! And fly away to far places.
I was planning germany but thanks to you that dream is now ruined.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
well never knew clouds were total solids lol looks like foam -or some kind of installation

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

If I seen that foam I would of atleast tried to summon the flying nimbus, you never know. Lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It is amazing how people in seconds say things like: yeah it is foam, cgi, and other stupid things.

By no way this could be compared to foam of any of the videos.

This cloud acts like like a living thing.

It is more like a cloud than a foam.

I don't know what this thing is but it is clear that this is no foam at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join