It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers for Ron Paul threaten to arrest Romney in tampa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

Originally posted by flyswatter
And you are 100% INCORRECT. The government has NOT acknowledged that 800 prison camps exist. You cannot show me one bit of evidence that they have acknowledged those camps, because that evidence does not exist. Show me just ONE bit of evidence where the government has acknowledged that one prison camp exists. I'm not holidng my breath on this one, because you CANT DO IT.

If you have an itching to continue this with personal attacks, do it all you want in private messages. There's no need for any more BS and name calling in this thread.

WOW you went to all those listed facilities and found nothing?? Thanks for addressing the question.

/sacrcasm

Here's "evidence" straight from the gov itself. Let me repeat this so your can comprehend it. It's FROM THE GOVERNMENT, NOTICE ".GOV".

www.fbo.gov...
The Task Order Request (TOPR) under Scenario I & II under Section J of the Appendix:
The staffing requirements or cadre for FEMA personnel for these camps -- which are identified as being located in five (5) distinct regions throughout and within the borders of the USA, with camps located in each and every state -- was three to fifteen each. The size of these camps will vary around 5 acres per 1,000 inhabitants, though they will never be less than 3 acres for populations of 500 or fewer inhabitants within the camps' boundaries.

Under the Principal Place of Performance (F.4), this solicitation states that all of the areas outlined below must be staffed:
The effort required under this contract shall be performed in the United States. Task Orders will designate the exact locations where services will be provided. The five (5) areas of coverage are broken down as follows:
Area 1: Includes the states of CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, PA, VT, NY, WV, VA, RI
Area 2: Includes the states of KY, TN, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, FL
Area 3: Includes the states of CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY
Area 4: Includes the states of AR, LA, NM, OK, TX
Area 5: Includes the states of AZ, CA, ID, NV, OR, WA

Moron.

Still having a hard time finding anything about prison camps, sir.

In your quoting, you should really include what these are actually for:
"Under the Post-Katrina Emergency Management Reform Act, FEMA is responsible for developing an efficient logistics system for procurement and delivery of goods and services necessary for an effective and timely response to natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and other man-made disasters. In addition, the Homeland Security Act authorizes FEMA to help ensure the effectiveness of emergency response providers in responding to a natural disaster, act of terrorism, or other man-made disaster."

Are you listening to Alex Jones a bit much and putting complete faith in his interpretation of these as "prison camps" or his false interpretation of the inmate labor documents from the Army? I certainly hope not.

I'm certainly not exiting the issue itself, but this is my last word about it on this thread. Again, if you want to continue with names and such, thats fine. Just do it in private messages. Lets both let this thread get back on track to where it was supposed to be at, not where it is now. Start up another thread if you wish.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

So now you're changing the subject. Your initial point was saying these camps don't exist. Now it's proven that these camps do exist nationwide (so I guess you went to the wrong place, huh?) so now you're trying to say it doesn't matter because they're "friendly camps made to help us".

There's no reason to have these detention facilities, with barbed wire fences and armed security, in all 50 states (many in areas that have no destructive natural disasters) with a federal solicitation to staff & ready ALL of them simultaneously in a 72 hr period.

Yeah, they're here to be your friend. Keep believing that.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Whatever Ron Paul is one of "them"...
He's just another corrupted politician . His role is the supposed good guy semi-fighting for the people to make us feel like we actually have some kind of chance or choice.
Tptb would much rather us write in Ron Paul then an average everyday citizen who really believes in freedom and changing the current system.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Teeky because: wording

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Ron Paul is the most honest politician I have seen, probably to honest for his own good. The man is trying to better the country and I do not think for a second that he has any hidden agenda.

I like the man but I do not agree with his foreign policy so I did not support him but I do respect him. At least I knew where he stood on issues, unfortunately that kept me out of his camp.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join