Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Lawyers for Ron Paul threaten to arrest Romney in tampa

page: 3
44
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Originally posted by followtheevidence
He lost me at concentration camp


Even if they do exist, he loses credibility by mentioning their alleged existence w/o proof.

memberfiles.freewebs.com...

That pict is from 08, there's more now. I got to visit one 2 years ago (a military armory that was being converted into a camp) and it's...not someplace you want to be. Barbed wire high fences, guard towers, armed security, cameras etc. and guess what? They're all prepped and almost done being staffed. Next step will be implementation.
3.bp.blogspot.com...
What concerns me about these camps is they are not like prisons. Prisons are built for long-term stay and the inmates have an individual living quarters and are at least care for. These camps are made to forcefully hold massive hordes of people, with lethal force, and with inadequate space and resources for them. There's no long-term intent here and anyone who knows history will feel a striking parallel between them and concentration camps. My advice: if any federal agents (that they're arming with hollow point rounds now) come to take you away to one,
do not go.
edit on 27-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)


So an online map with a bunch of pegs is enough proof of hundreds of camps now? Looks like it has gone from one or two to more than a dozen in my area, yet nothing of the sort exists here. Imagine that


People want to believe in a police state and martial law so bad that they will fabricate evidence to try and get their point across. Until you can offer proof that these camps even exist, you really should just move on to another subject.




posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
He lost me at concentration camp


People want to believe in a police state and martial law so bad that they will fabricate evidence to try and get their point across. Until you can offer proof that these camps even exist, you really should just move on to another subject.





If you would've kept watching he tells you which form to fill out if you feel the itch to man a FEMA tower. They exist and they're very real. Pray you never see the inside of one firsthand.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952
 



Off-shore accounts? Obama has them too, lots of rich Americans do. Nothing wrong there.


Could you show where Obama has an offshore account because I've never read that.

And offshore accounts are very wrong, as they are used to hide taxes and fraud......


The bank would admit to intentionally subverting U.S. tax laws and defrauding the U.S. government by sending dozens of unregistered bankers, Birkenfeld among them, to the United States on thousands of illegal trips to facilitate tax evasion schemes for wealthy U.S.-based clients - a fraud hiding as much as $20 billion in secret undeclared accounts and earning UBS up to $200 million a year in ill-begotten profits.


www.cbsnews.com...



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


I think you are sub-estimating the repressed discontent that exists with the status quo, a large majority of people do not agree with much that goes on, even regarding conspiracy theories most people are at least aware of them and some will support one or another from JFK and his brother assassination, Merlin's death, 9/11 and a lot more...

The issue is that most people do not care about them or do not know how to fight the system. A person alone can do very little, especially those that have more to gain from a shift in paradigm, revolutions cost time and money and are very easy to derail and subvert.



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hey guys stop smoking the weed and wake up RON PAUL WILL NEVER be the GOP Nom its OVER, Romney will be the GOP Nom



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078
 


no offense but who the f-bomb are you? to post such a non-progressive comment?

look at prophet isaac over here

sorry some people still have faith in the world

EDIT: alright i read through and on page two there is some information to dispute the lawyers case but regardless i think it should be an interesting weekend

anywho im very interested on how things will play out, im thinking if ron paul still doesnt get the nomination

he is sure to endorse gary johnson, and then the liberty party could actually win up to 10-20% of the vote, maybe more?

hopefully anyways, anyone hear of that judge saying civil war could happen if obama gets another term?
also something about how he's planning to allow UN forces into the US in his second term?
edit on 27-8-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 


If you want a more comprehensive layout of some of them then scroll past the list of Executive Orders.
govtslaves.info...
Find the nearest one(s) in your state then go see it for yourself. Take picts please. I already did. It's not my job to "prove" anything to people who can discover the answer on their own but are too lazy or think "if it exists then I'd know about it". Maybe you'll have one of the nicer ones that looks like a barracks with a barbed fence around it.

Nationwide FEMA camps
Synopsis of the government's own documents and requests from earlier this yr:

The staffing requirements or cadre for FEMA personnel for these camps -- which are identified as being located in five (5) distinct regions throughout and within the borders of the USA, with camps located in each and every state -- was three to fifteen each. The size of these camps will vary around 5 acres per 1,000 inhabitants, though they will never be less than 3 acres for populations of 500 or fewer inhabitants within the camps' boundaries.
This requirement also had a minimum square footage for each inhabitant: either the camp's cadre and first responders of 63 square feet, or approximately 8 feet on each side. This is slightly less than current Federal Court(s) requirements for housing prisoners, which is approximately 72 square feet. Perimeter fencing or barricades is required to be six feet high, enclosing the camp, with all traffic in or out to be recorded on a daily log and with security restricting all traffic and access. The contractor shall also provide fencing and barricades around areas which are "off limits" to occupants. ID Badges are required and are either blue or red, depending on the carrier is temporary or considered an occupant of the camp.



Furthermore, "[w]henever practical, displaced citizens will be given the first opportunities for employment within the camp, assuming skills and capabilities are pertinent for the open positions."



The language is specific in that all requirements are performed in the United States. However, the language does not specify that it would be a phased approach or even a localized area that experiences a natural disaster -- simply the entire nation.



To sum up: the solicitation to bid for the staffing of FEMA camps within 72 hours is a curious proposition, since it appears to predict a calamity that will affect the entire nation simultaneously --completely unlike a location-specific natural disaster.
edit on 27-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
People who doubt there's detention facilities all over the US are either in denial or too naive to admit there's a problem with their government.

Where do you think our government held Japanese-Americans during WWII?
Why do you think the NDAA was enacted and why the military is training for rural warfare against Americans?

Please, if you have any doubts, watch this. Don't comment before you do.

GLENN BECK: "I WANTED TO DEBUNK FEMA CAMPS, BUT I CAN'T" ..... "THERE IS A SECRET BATTALION."


edit on 27-8-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke
 

Dear RealSpoke,

Thank you, thank you, a hundred times over!


I WAS WRONG, I'M SORRY!

The only thing I can think of is that I was in a hurry and was sloppy. I can't prove he has an off-shore banking account, and shouldn't have implied that he did. I only suspect that he does, but I don't have the proof and shouldn't have even mentioned that. Thanks for catching me!


What Obama does have is a lot of income from his foreign investments. I went to the Tax History Project which has the candidates returns way back. www.taxhistory.org... I looked at Obama's most recent return, it's a 48 page slog-fest. If you go there, check page 15 of the 48. It's Form 1116 dealing with foreign income.

Line 1a, Gross Income from Sources Within the Country, shows Obama had foreign income of $269,710. Line 3f shows that that was slightly more than 30% of his total income.

What struck me as interesting was Line 4a, showing that he claimed a $14,341 Mortgage Interest Deduction for a home in a foreign country. This one I can't understand. I don't know about motgage deduction law (and I'm too lazy to look right now), but that can't be his primary residence. I wish I knew what country it's in. I hope it's not Kenya.

Anyway, I apologize again for the misleading statement. I'll try to do better next time.

With respect,
charles1952



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
reply to post by flyswatter
 


If you want a more comprehensive layout of some of them then scroll past the list of Executive Orders.
govtslaves.info...
Find the nearest one(s) in your state then go see it for yourself. Take picts please. I already did. It's not my job to "prove" anything to people who can discover the answer on their own but are too lazy or think "if it exists then I'd know about it". Maybe you'll have one of the nicer ones that looks like a barracks with a barbed fence around it.

Nationwide FEMA camps
Synopsis of the government's own documents and requests from earlier this yr:

The staffing requirements or cadre for FEMA personnel for these camps -- which are identified as being located in five (5) distinct regions throughout and within the borders of the USA, with camps located in each and every state -- was three to fifteen each. The size of these camps will vary around 5 acres per 1,000 inhabitants, though they will never be less than 3 acres for populations of 500 or fewer inhabitants within the camps' boundaries.
This requirement also had a minimum square footage for each inhabitant: either the camp's cadre and first responders of 63 square feet, or approximately 8 feet on each side. This is slightly less than current Federal Court(s) requirements for housing prisoners, which is approximately 72 square feet. Perimeter fencing or barricades is required to be six feet high, enclosing the camp, with all traffic in or out to be recorded on a daily log and with security restricting all traffic and access. The contractor shall also provide fencing and barricades around areas which are "off limits" to occupants. ID Badges are required and are either blue or red, depending on the carrier is temporary or considered an occupant of the camp.



Furthermore, "[w]henever practical, displaced citizens will be given the first opportunities for employment within the camp, assuming skills and capabilities are pertinent for the open positions."



The language is specific in that all requirements are performed in the United States. However, the language does not specify that it would be a phased approach or even a localized area that experiences a natural disaster -- simply the entire nation.



To sum up: the solicitation to bid for the staffing of FEMA camps within 72 hours is a curious proposition, since it appears to predict a calamity that will affect the entire nation simultaneously --completely unlike a location-specific natural disaster.
edit on 27-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)


See, thats the thing. I HAVE been to places where they say a couple of these are, and nothing exists. Its not just hollow words that I am speaking.

There are a lot of things that I believe and a lot of things that I do not believe. The whole 800+ FEMA camps idea, I can say with 100% certainty, is absolutely not true. There is ZERO credible evidence; its mostly just people saying "OMG they are hiring a bunch of detention people, it must be for camps! OMG they have a military manual that talks about using inmate labor on a military base!" and both of those have been shown to have NOTHING to do with FEMA camps.

Please do show me ONE piece of credible evidence that proves this theory without you having to stretch it.



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Please do show me ONE piece of credible evidence that proves this theory without you having to stretch it.


Military recruitment form 31 E "Internment specealist " see
Your recruiter today to get a kushy spot in a tower while they're still empty.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-8-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-8-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-8-2012 by Shadowcast because: Added quote/fixed phone auto corrects



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowcast

Originally posted by flyswatter

Please do show me ONE piece of credible evidence that proves this theory without you having to stretch it.


Military recruitment form 31 E "Internment specealist " see
Your recruiter today to get a kushy spot in a tower while they're still empty.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-8-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-8-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-8-2012 by Shadowcast because: Added quote/fixed phone auto corrects


There is an Army MOS for just about everything under the sun.

Do you think that they are anticipating an overflow of bodies because they are hiring for 92M Mortuary Affairs Specialist? Or maybe that they are expecting an invasion soon because they are hiring for 14S Air and Missile Defense Crewmember?

31E is also used for your general LEO members. 31E is responsible for a lot of things, one of them being relocation and security for settlements in Afghanistan and Iraq. Hiring for this is nothing new, and trying to use this MOS as evidence for prison camps in the US is just ridiculous.

This is all somewhat off topic, and probably shouldnt be done in-depth in this thread. I'm more than happy to yap some more about it, but lets take it to another thread.

edit on 28-8-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952
 


I hadn't read that. It is all very suspicious though. Someone that worked at Bain made the original claim that he didn't pay taxes for ten years (also I believe Romney lied about how long he was at Bain), then Reid repeated it.

Also Romney has been trying his damndest not to release them, which indicates he has SOMETHING to hide. I just don't know what. He is now claiming it would go against his religion (violating his religious privacy). That is of course ridiculous because he has already released some AND his father (a mormon of course) actually set the precendence for presidental nominees releasing their taxes. When George Romney ran in 68' he released 12 years of taxes (I had thought it was ten, but I checked up). Also Romney's cousin, ex GOP candidate, and fellow Mormon Jon Hunstman ALSO released his tax information when he became ambassador to China. Both Huntsman and his father have called Romney out for not releasing them. So there is some real questions when your fellow GOP members/Mormons (ones that endorsed you for president!) are calling you out for not releasing your taxes.
Source

I think it's fairly obvious that something is up.
edit on 28-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: to add source



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


I think you are sub-estimating the repressed discontent that exists with the status quo, a large majority of people do not agree with much that goes on, even regarding conspiracy theories most people are at least aware of them and some will support one or another from JFK and his brother assassination, Merlin's death, 9/11 and a lot more...

The issue is that most people do not care about them or do not know how to fight the system. A person alone can do very little, especially those that have more to gain from a shift in paradigm, revolutions cost time and money and are very easy to derail and subvert.


Yeah...but aside from time and money...you have to actually DO SOMETHING to be part of a revolution. That's where I think Americans will fail. For the most part we are too fat, lazy, and stupid to really do much of anything useful in changing our society and/or governmental structure.

Don't get me wrong...I WISH it wasn't the case...but as a population I just don't think we have what it takes anymore to do much of anything except consume goods and services.

Remember...we CHOSE to be in this situation in the first place because for the last 30+yrs 60% of Americans were too fat, lazy, and stupid to even bother voting...much less know who they were voting for. Now we have reached the point where voting itself is basically just a big joke. It's all theatrics. The LAST thing TPTB are going to do is give the peasant-folk a choice.

Judging by the docile manner in which the republicans are succumbing to accepting Mitt Romney as their nominee right now in Tampa...the outlook isn't very good for the country as a whole.



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

So an online map with a bunch of pegs is enough proof of hundreds of camps now? Looks like it has gone from one or two to more than a dozen in my area, yet nothing of the sort exists here. Imagine that


People want to believe in a police state and martial law so bad that they will fabricate evidence to try and get their point across. Until you can offer proof that these camps even exist, you really should just move on to another subject.


How about this for evidence. On October, 28, 1969 Nixon issued Executive Order 11490 which consolidated all of these other Executive Orders orders into EO 11490:

The following Executive Orders are some of the
Executive Order 10995 provides for the takeover of the communications media.
Executive Order 10997 provides for the takeover of all electric, power, petroleum, gas, fuels and minerals this includes well water.
Executive Order 10988 provides for the takeover of food resources and farms.
Executive Order 10999 provides for the takeover of all modes of transportation, control of highways, seaports, etc.
Executive Order 11000 provides for mobilization of all civilians into work brigades under the Government supervision.
Executive Order 11001 Provides for Governmental takeover of all health, education and welfare functions.
Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
Executive Order 11003 provides for the Government to lake over airports and aircraft.
Executive Order 11004 provides for the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
Executive Order 11005 provides for the Government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

Similarly...how about the War on Drugs as a prime example? Why is it that it took a FULL CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to BOTH enact and repeal prohibition...but the same standard isn't applied to every other substance under the sun?

Here's another one. Remember all of that tear gassing and pepper spraying of Occupy Protestors? Pepper spray and tear gas are legally defined as CHEMICAL WEAPONS by the UN CWC Treaty Article I.5. So...they are too dangerous to use against enemies in open warfare...even in the case of protecting one's sovereign territory from foreign invasion...but it's A-OK to use them on 84 year old Dorli Rainey who is practicing her constitutional right to assemble peacefully and petition her government for a redress of grievances?

How about this one. The US Patriot Act defines an Act of Domestic Terrorism as an act or acts which meet at least one of the following conditions:
• to intimidate or coerce a civilian population.
• to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion;
• to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping, etc.
• involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state • occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

Thus,...the cops busting up all of those Occupy protests are engaging in at least FOUR OUT OF FIVE of these behaviors. Yes...that's right...according to the US Patriot Act there is a good chance that the cops in your area are DOMESTIC TERRORISTS.

How about the salient and material fact that a US citizen is roughly 22.8 times MORE LIKELY to be imprisoned than a citizen living in China? How about the fact that 25% percent of the ENTIRE WORLDS prisoners are currently US citizens in US prisons...despite the fact that we only make up 4.2% of the world's population?

We aren't "headed for martial law"...WE'RE ALREADY IN IT!!!



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by flyswatter

So an online map with a bunch of pegs is enough proof of hundreds of camps now? Looks like it has gone from one or two to more than a dozen in my area, yet nothing of the sort exists here. Imagine that


People want to believe in a police state and martial law so bad that they will fabricate evidence to try and get their point across. Until you can offer proof that these camps even exist, you really should just move on to another subject.


How about this for evidence. On October, 28, 1969 Nixon issued Executive Order 11490 which consolidated all of these other Executive Orders orders into EO 11490:

The following Executive Orders are some of the
Executive Order 10995 provides for the takeover of the communications media.
Executive Order 10997 provides for the takeover of all electric, power, petroleum, gas, fuels and minerals this includes well water.
Executive Order 10988 provides for the takeover of food resources and farms.
Executive Order 10999 provides for the takeover of all modes of transportation, control of highways, seaports, etc.
Executive Order 11000 provides for mobilization of all civilians into work brigades under the Government supervision.
Executive Order 11001 Provides for Governmental takeover of all health, education and welfare functions.
Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
Executive Order 11003 provides for the Government to lake over airports and aircraft.
Executive Order 11004 provides for the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
Executive Order 11005 provides for the Government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

Similarly...how about the War on Drugs as a prime example? Why is it that it took a FULL CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to BOTH enact and repeal prohibition...but the same standard isn't applied to every other substance under the sun?

Here's another one. Remember all of that tear gassing and pepper spraying of Occupy Protestors? Pepper spray and tear gas are legally defined as CHEMICAL WEAPONS by the UN CWC Treaty Article I.5. So...they are too dangerous to use against enemies in open warfare...even in the case of protecting one's sovereign territory from foreign invasion...but it's A-OK to use them on 84 year old Dorli Rainey who is practicing her constitutional right to assemble peacefully and petition her government for a redress of grievances?

How about this one. The US Patriot Act defines an Act of Domestic Terrorism as an act or acts which meet at least one of the following conditions:
• to intimidate or coerce a civilian population.
• to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion;
• to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping, etc.
• involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state • occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

Thus,...the cops busting up all of those Occupy protests are engaging in at least FOUR OUT OF FIVE of these behaviors. Yes...that's right...according to the US Patriot Act there is a good chance that the cops in your area are DOMESTIC TERRORISTS.

How about the salient and material fact that a US citizen is roughly 22.8 times MORE LIKELY to be imprisoned than a citizen living in China? How about the fact that 25% percent of the ENTIRE WORLDS prisoners are currently US citizens in US prisons...despite the fact that we only make up 4.2% of the world's population?

We aren't "headed for martial law"...WE'RE ALREADY IN IT!!!


Nothing at all wrong with complaining about the tear gassing and pepper spraying and how it should not be done. There is no issue with griping about that, nor is there an issue with complaining about the way that the justice system currently handles the imprisonment of people.

Martial law has no precise meaning (Duncan v. Kahanamoku) so we cant really sit here and beat each other over the head with definitions. By order of the Supreme Court, both Congress and the President have the authority to declar martial law on a national level; Congress has never actually done it, and it has only been done by the President twice (Civil War, WW2). The governors of individual states can make the declaration in the state which they oversee.

So no, we're not in a state of martial law. But hey, if you feel repressed or held down by the man, that is understandable. Now get up and do something about it. Vote Paul, vote Romney, vote Obama, vote whoever you want. Write letters. Do research and gather facts. As long as you're not purposefully spreading lies, rumors, or deliberate misinformation, all is good



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 


You're either really dense or lying to aggravate others. Or, which is most likely, you don't want to admit you're blatantly wrong so you just keep repeating the same tune in the face of mounting evidence.

The government even acknowledged that these facilities exist, read above how they're contracting out for them. Didn't you read anything on this last page? Did you know an entire team of journalists and investigators for the #1 news commentator in the world (at the time) attempted to "debunk" the camps but couldn't? Are you saying you're better than them with all their resources? You didn't even watch the videos I provided apparently.

Moron.

Oh, and which facility on that list did you go to that wasn't there? While making up your lie you probably didn't realize that nearly all of the facilities are former military complexes like barracks, forts, bases, or jails which means they would indeed have a physical structure.
edit on 28-8-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by flyswatter
 


You're either really dense or lying to aggravate others. Or, which is most likely, you don't want to admit you're blatantly wrong so you just keep repeating the same tune in the face of mounting evidence.

The government even acknowledged that these facilities exist, read above how they're contracting out for them. Didn't you read anything on this last page or do you just want to keep chugging along?

Moron.

Oh, and which facility on that list did you go to that wasn't there? While making up your lie you probably didn't realize that nearly all of the facilities are former military complexes like barracks, bases, or jails which means they would indeed have something there.


And you are 100% INCORRECT. The government has NOT acknowledged that 800 prison camps exist. You cannot show me one bit of evidence that they have acknowledged those camps, because that evidence does not exist. Show me just ONE bit of evidence where the government has acknowledged that one prison camp exists. I'm not holidng my breath on this one, because you CANT DO IT.

If you have an itching to continue this with personal attacks, do it all you want in private messages. There's no need for any more BS and name calling in this thread.

edit on 28-8-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
And you are 100% INCORRECT. The government has NOT acknowledged that 800 prison camps exist. You cannot show me one bit of evidence that they have acknowledged those camps, because that evidence does not exist. Show me just ONE bit of evidence where the government has acknowledged that one prison camp exists. I'm not holidng my breath on this one, because you CANT DO IT.

If you have an itching to continue this with personal attacks, do it all you want in private messages. There's no need for any more BS and name calling in this thread.


WOW you went to all those listed facilities and found nothing?? Thanks for addressing the question.

/sacrcasm

Here's "evidence" straight from the gov itself. Let me repeat this so your can comprehend it. It's FROM THE GOVERNMENT, NOTICE ".GOV".

www.fbo.gov...
The Task Order Request (TOPR) under Scenario I & II under Section J of the Appendix:
The staffing requirements or cadre for FEMA personnel for these camps -- which are identified as being located in five (5) distinct regions throughout and within the borders of the USA, with camps located in each and every state -- is three to fifteen each. The size of these camps will vary around 5 acres per 1,000 inhabitants, though they will never be less than 3 acres for populations of 500 or fewer inhabitants within the camps' boundaries.

Under the Principal Place of Performance (F.4), states that all of the areas outlined below must be staffed:
"The effort required under this contract shall be performed in the United States. Task Orders will designate the exact locations where services will be provided. The five (5) areas of coverage are broken down as follows:
Area 1: Includes the states of CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, PA, VT, NY, WV, VA, RI
Area 2: Includes the states of KY, TN, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, FL
Area 3: Includes the states of CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY
Area 4: Includes the states of AR, LA, NM, OK, TX
Area 5: Includes the states of AZ, CA, ID, NV, OR, WA"



Moron.
edit on 28-8-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
44
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join