It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers for Ron Paul threaten to arrest Romney in tampa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
hey everybody, came across this video while trying to sleep
pretty boggling news... i thought i should share before actually falling asleep

this guy appears to be the head of the lawyers for ron paul organization and it seems they've made a good amount of progress since i last heard about them

here is the video, it says it all

ps. im just a canadian but i gotta say i hope some real development happens south of the boarder or i have fears for the future, if this guy is legit then there is some hope, spread the word, romney needs to be addressed for the fraud he is,
where is his tax records?

i see rand paul exposing romney is his delegated time well enough to convince the delegates to vote their conscience and vote for his father, repay a man who has always voted his conscience

edit on 27-8-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
would you provide a narrative of the video information for those who cannot view it ?
seems like interesting information, please share.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
not sure if everybody is familiar with romneys trip to israel and europe

anyways apparently he accepted election donations there which is a pretty serious crime from my understanding

the video is a lawyer defending the ron paul delegates in court and gets into a pretty good rant about how mitt romney supports the NDAA and that there are over 800 fully operational internment/concentration camps for 'terrorists' in the US and you can apply to work as a guard for these prisons through the US military website...
goes on about how romney should be exposed for his crimes and the things he supports as well as the fraud he is and that no delegate with a conscience should vote for him and he should be arrested for taking foreign contributions on foreign soil, as well as using offshore banking accounds to hide profit/from taxes

its a pretty serious sounding speech from this lawyer, i thought it was legit though if anyone would challenge it i would be interested and open to hear how this is a hoax,

anyhow im off to bed, can give a better summary of it later if need be

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
More empty rhetoric?

Nothing is going to happen.

Plenty of shucked (and nearly devoured) sheep will cram into the polls in November to vote for any platform other than the GOP.

Write in Ron Paul if you think it'll work.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Is this guy serious? Ron Paul needs to get some boss looking lawyers,,, This guy looks like somebody out an SNL skit. He keeps going on about concentration camps and it is just not a good look. If he could get Romney arrested he'd already do it through the perjury on Federal Papers....but he can't...Romney is an elite, the feds look the other way.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It's too late to start digging, but my first impression is that he is not an attorney for Dr. Paul. The allegation that Romney was collecting campaign contributions during his world tour is interesting, but other than that this guy rambles on about the " martial law" conspiracy theory and how it's all Romney's doing. I haven't researched any Romney connections yet (but I will) so it just seems like a real attorney would have remained focused on the illegal campaign contributions and the relative arguments, rather than going off on repetitive, verbose, and very general, unrelated tangents. Just my thoughts at 0345.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Not Richard Gilbert again?? If it's possible, he gives lawyers a bad name. Here's another thread he stars in: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in the episode under discussion here, look at the first words on the screen, before Gilbert gets started. He says Romney may "flea to France." I suppose the dog with the fleas will be inside the car this time.

In the other thread Gilbert plays the martyr by announcing that he is releasing "classified material" as he holds up a cover sheet with no protective markings. The report itself is available on line and it doesn't have any classification either.

Combining the two leaves him with little credibility in my mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hah this guy is really throwing out the threats. I would love for it to be true but common sense tells me that nothing will happen to Romney. His criminal campaign will most likely continue on and in the worste case scenario he will beat Obama. I prey to what ever god I don't believe in that he does get arrested for his criminal activities though. In my opinion there's enough evidence to convict him.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

Yeah.. he shouldn't have gone into concentration camps.
Although it is interesting that they emptied out a prison (evening bonding out some prisoners) to hold protesters arrested at the RNC. Also it is very likely true that Romney collected campaign contributions in Israel, I have read about that other places while he was still over seas. I mean a candidate campaigning abroad, meeting with MI6 by his own (ignorant) admission is questionable to me in itself, but the mega rich he met in Israel should make us worry what promises he had to make to other countries in order to get the money he needed to run.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
He lost me at concentration camp

Even if they do exist, he loses credibility by mentioning their alleged existence w/o proof.

If the Romney accusations are true - I hope they make good on their word and pursue legal recourse ... while they're at it they can omit the cheesy theatrics from Mr. Gilbert.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
how is that our problem?
shutup and watch it at home.
shutup and go to the library.
If it's because you're poor I'm sorry,
if you're computer illiterate shutup.
There is no excuse for this BS.
If you can't view the source, don't freaking comment.
TL;DR Shut the hell up

Quite apart from your post almost certainly being in violation of the terms and conditions of this site in regard to politeness, the fact is that not providing a proper summary of a video is also in violation of the terms and conditions of this site.
Maybe its just that ATS simply isnt for you if you dont like the rules.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

In all honesty guys.. these things do exist just because the US always has a contingency plan for every scenario, but that is not the issue at hand just yet.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Woah.. chip on the shoulder huh?
Whining? I would argue that you are the one complaining and telling a poster to shut up for asking for a little more info is the one whining.. He asked if the OP could please provide a narrative for those that can't watch the video. I mean, yeah people ask often here, but is it really that big a deal if they do? They often ask because this is a site where a little extra effort is put into threads, you know? I am sure he doesn't want the guy to type up the video verbatim, just a summary or paste the text if OP can find it. Grow up guy.

edit on 27-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I honestly

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It's just amazing how some folks are willing to sweep these allegations under the rug but spend an eternity discrediting and lambasting how Obama is foreign born and should not be the US president.

Amazing double standards, indeed.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Fantastic video. I would like that morality and good sense would prevail but have very little hope of that, we all witnessed how Ron Paul campaign was suppressed...

Ron Paul is the only chance that the republicans have to beat Obama.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
All right, I broke down and watched the whole thing. He's kind of sad. I worry for him in the future.

Just some of the problems:

We have an extradition treaty with France, he should have known that.

There is nothing wrong with fund raising overseas, heck, Obama did it in China. As long as you only take money from American citizens in the country it's all good. No one has offered any evidence showing he took money from non-citizens.

Off-shore accounts? Obama has them too, lots of rich Americans do. Nothing wrong there.

Disqualified from the presidency for a felony conviction? Nope, that's not a Constitutional bar to election.

I don't remember the rest, but there is no reason to take this guy seriously. He doesn't know the law and is too rabid to think straight.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well the suspicions were that he took money from rich non american which is what people are implying (of course it would be ok if they were Americans). Suspicions raised bty very rich non American attendees. The concern with the bank accounts arise out of the idea that they may contain more than his claimed assets and whether or not he actually paid taxes for those ten years which I would say is a very real possibilty since they have been so with holding and he only showed a few years ( his own father supported showing ten years I think it was).

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I think that this guy definitely loses a bit of credit when aiming towards the NDAA subject. Sure it is something many people talk about, but where does Romney lie in that area? He seems hell bent on bringing up seemingly unimportant connections. It is fairly obvious that Romney is a crook and an idiot, and if someone were to dig deep enough they could surely find something worth bringing to the table. I must confess though, seeing Romney run for the hills or being taken into custody for completely legitimate charges and actually losing would have me in stitches for weeks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join