Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Don't Look For My Bones!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is a high alert! Or, should I say, "Red Alert!" You may be one to mock and or scoff at this. There always seems to be those in the crowd. I am more concerned for the one who will believe, repent and be saved before the rain of destruction. It is about to rain and the true believers in The Almighty God and Jesus Christ, His Son are about to be snatched out of harms way. It will not appear that the gathering together unto Christ, the Rapture has taken place to many because the clouds of destruction will mask the event. If you are left behind, don't look for my bones. The Wheat will have been gathered in the barns but the Tares will be burned in the fire. Are you Wheat? Or, are you a Tare grown up with the Wheat to choke the Wheat?

An evil thought is about to enter the enemy of America and America is about to burn. The hope of the believer in Christ as Savior is about to become reality at the redemption of the body of Christ. The Age of Grace will be complete and God will once again call Israel, "My People."

The Psalms 83 war and the Gog-Magog war combined will look like Armageddon. But, it is a false Armageddon. In the book of Revelation, chapter 19 at the end of what is called Armageddon the true Messiah comes back to Earth. So, at the end of this false Armageddon a false Christ will appear and deceive the World. It is approaching quickly!

The gathering together of the body of Christ, the Christians call the Rapture is about to happen. Many are looking for the day that no man knows. During The Feast of Trumpets would be a high watch day. No man knows the day or hour!

I Thessalonians 5:1-5 "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But you, brethren are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. You are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night nor of darkness."

There will be those of us who will know what is about to transpire. We may not know the day or hour but we will know the general time frame.

As mentioned above regarding the Psalms 83 war, there are a confederate of people groups listed in this Psalm who are or soon will be conspiring to wipe Israel off the map. As we speak these people groups just so happen at present to immediately surround Israel's borders and these are Israel's inner core enemies. They all vow Israel's destruction. The people groups listed in this Psalm are listed by their ancient names. In the ancient past there have been confederacies that conspire against other nation. These ten people groups listed in Psalms 83 has not been fulfilled yet. But it is about to kick off. This is how it breaks down by their ancient names and then present day names.

Tents of Edom = Palestinians & South Jordanians
Ishmaelites = Saudis (Ishmael Father of Arabs)
Moab = Palestinians & Central Jordan
Hagarites = Hagarines = Egyptians
Gebal = Hezbollah & N. Lebanese
Ammon = Palestinians & N. Jordanians
Amalek = Arabs of the Sinai area
Philistia = Hamas of the Gaza strip
Tyre = Hezbollah & S. Lebanese
Assyria = Syrians & N. Iraqi's

Damascus is prophesied to be a ruinous heap and will cease being a city. This will happen overnight! This is about to be fulfilled! Notice Iran is not listed in Psalms 83. Iran is allied with Russia. Soon after the enemies of Israel as listed in Psalms 83 are destroyed, the Ezekiel 38, 39 war will commence. The (9) nine people groups as listed in Ezekiel 38 are all different people groups than those listed in Psalms 83.
The leader of the Gog-Magog alliance, Russia, will think to themselves, to have a successful campaign against Israel, The US must be destroyed. The Gog-Magog alliance is the outer core enemies of Israel. This is not something I dreamed up after eating pizza. Russia and it's allies will attack Israel according to the Word of God. And for Russia to be successful I believe they will try to take out Israel's friend, The United States.

For sometime now Russia has been testing it's limits in the US air space and recently a nuclear sub was discovered leaving the Gulf of Mexico. It was in the news! Look it up. I believe the Rapture of the Church is about to happen and at the same time Russia will strike the US in a first strike scenario. I believe Russia has it's Navy parked on the bottom of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans down the coastline of the East and West coast's of the US and also in the Gulf of Mexico. I believe they could strike anytime they get the word to do so. With many cities gone in 15 minutes or less and with millions of people gone at the catching away of the church at Christ's appearing, the super power called the US will be no more. The US Military deployed throughout the World at that time will be cut off!!!!!!!

The Anti-Christ, The Man of Sin will at this time arrive on the World stage. He will arrive as The Prince of Peace. But, it will be a false peace and will crush all who oppose him. Eventually he will cause all to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead. Without that mark one will not be able to buy or sell. He will at this time persecute all who refuse to take the mark.

There is coming a New World Order! The Man of Sin, The Anti-Christ will rise out of the Ashes and He will cause the whole World to worship him. The False Prophet will also rise on the scene to cause the World to worship the Beast.

The Worlds Nuclear weapons are about to be used to bring about the End Game.

To some this may look like doom and gloom. But, I have good news! Anyone can be saved! It does not matter what you have done or how bad you think you are. God still loves you! You can escape the wrath that is coming. Read and do ROMANS 10:9,10 also look at JOHN 3:16. It says "WHOSOEVER!"

Don't put off the free gift of salvation! If you wait it may be to late!

Some will laugh and scoff at this post and try to lead others away from the truth. It is because they love sin more than they love God. Don't let anyone talk you out of eternal life!

The first man Adam was a three part being of body, soul and spirit. He was formed, made and created and man of body soul and spirit. When he sinned his spirit man died in him and became a two part being of body and soul. Jesus said "you must be born-again." Meaning born of the spirit of God of which he, Jesus made available by his death burial and resurrection. That is why he is called the second Adam. That which Adam lost in the Garden Jesus regain by his obedience. Everyone born in this world are born 2 part beings. When one is born-again he becomes a 3 part being of body, soul and spirit. Salvation is a free gift. You cannot earn it. One must do ROMANS 10:9,10 to be saved.

We are living at the end of the Age of Grace. Grace is undeserved favor. None of us deserve to be saved. Our righteousness is as filthy rags. Jesus never sinned yet he gave his own life for us. His blood was pure blood and is able to cleanse us of all our sins.

The world is about to see some extreme chaos. Ask Jesus to save you! He has been waiting to here from you! Who knows, you may be the last one to trust in Him!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Great, some fresh doom.

2nd line

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
prove to me, that jesus actually lived, and isnt just another king arthur,

and i might reread your thread with interest.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

I hope your right,,, this world is just so boring

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What happened to the good 'ole days of just standing on a corner with a sign saying:

THE END IS NEAR!

????????????????
edit on 26-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Cor Leonis I want to thank you for writing this thread. I was struck because you are one of the few that understands the condition of our 3 part being that was fundamentally transformed into a 2 part being of body and soul excluding the spirit when sin entered and the fall ensued. Not many know about this or even understand it but you clearly have been shown and revealed this truth.

This is the reason that we are dead because it is through the spirit and not the soul that life is granted within us making us once again a 3 part being in HIM. Only through salvation can our spirit be brought to life in HIM. That is when we are truly born of HIM.

You are a true kindred and truly hear HIS Voice.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Great thread IMO S&F for you. There will probably be a barrage of naysayers here shortly as I am sure you were prepared for.

Your post explains what a lot of us feel and what a lot of us think is going on.

God loves us all equally and wishes that none will perish. Unfortunately there will be those who can not believe and will remain lost right up until the end.
edit on 8/26/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I appreciate that you are trying to help others, so thank you for your compassion.

This world is getting crazier by the day so I think something very unpleasant is in the works.

I think the rapture will happen at Christ second coming (Catholic theology) so we expect to have to go through all the horror of the tribulation. Perhaps we will be able to help some of the lost souls find the Lord or at least set a good example like the early Christians did.

Whatever happens, you will be fine. It is eternity that matters.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I believe if a person is really honest with themselves that they do actually believe that Jesus actually was a real live person. Even though the Muslims do not believe he was the Son of God they do believe he was a real live person and a prophet. I did not see my great great great Grand Father but I believe I had one.

I would not have the gift of the Holy Spirit if it had not been for Jesus Christ who made it available to whosoever.

Whether you go back and really read my post again is your business. I know that Jesus really was a real person because He Lives In Me by way of the gift of the Holy Spirit.

There were many in his day that wanted a sign to prove he was who he said he was. That was there choice, to believe or not believe. Concerning the truth, One will not see the kingdom of God without trusting that what God says, He means. Jehovah, God says He sent His Son. He said it, and that settles it. And, I believe it. Without faith it is impossible to please God.

Many do Jesus a great dis-service. After dieing for us and His Father raising him from the dead and seating him at His own right hand in the heavenlies and we turn around and say I don't trust you! I don't believe you.

Jesus says if you deny me, I will deny you before my Father. I hope you do re-read my Post. We all need salvation.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thanks to all for the kind words. I know that the end of this Age is coming to a close very shortly. And, when it does then the end will really be the beginning of being with our Lord for eternity. There will be plenty of stuff to do other than just floating around on a cloud.

"Eye hath not seen nor ear heard nor hath entered into the heart of man the things that God hath prepared for them that love Him."

Jesus said, "I go to prepare a place for you." "In my Fathers house are many mansions." (dwelling places) I believe Him!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

This may be considered fresh doom for those without hope! I did not start this post to spread fear of doom on the horizon. If you actually read my post you would see that this is more than doom. There is hope beyond the rough and unpaved road ahead. To stick our heads in the sand will do no good. My intent is to warn others of the washed out road ahead and direct others on a detour of safety.

Where is your heart? Is it selfish and can only think of me,me,me. Or, can you think of how others can be saved from the doom and impending crash ahead?

Eternal Life is a pretty good gift for us who don't deserve it! Why call it doom when in reality this is an extended offer of eternal blessings! To call eternal life doom is like a slap in the face to God and His Son!

Eternal life is far better than eternal damnation which also extends to those who refuse the free gift!

That is the offer, "Choose life or choose death." That has been the offer since the beginning. I guess it would be words of doom to the one who chooses death.

Again, to choose life is to DO Romans 10:9,10. Why should we do Romans 10:9,10? Because of John 3:16. That is the only direction to safety. We must turn from our wicked ways and ask Jesus Christ to save us. The free gift of Salvation is available, the holy spirit is available to whosoever. Sir/Madam that is not doom!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

There will be a new heaven and new earth down the road. The next judgement will not be by a flood but by fire. The earth is already kindled. But, we have hope in The savior of mankind. He is coming! He is coming quickly!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

The only end that is near is the end of the Age of Grace! Eternal life is not the end, it is the beginning! Those with signs "The End Is Near" do not have an understanding of truth for the most part. "The End Is Near" message is a message of doom.

That's not what this is all about. We have a 1000 year period with the King of Kings to look forward too. Then beyond that there will be a new heaven and new earth.

Eternal life is not the end!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by Cor Leonis

LOL! 'I did not see my great great great grandfather but I believe I had one.' This is your proof for Jesus and your 'gifts?' Its obvious you had a great great great grandfather simply because you are alive and humanity has been around for a long time. It can be proven through genetics. So its a fact you had one...everybody alive today does.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
reply to post by Sulie

The only end that is near is the end of the Age of Grace! Eternal life is not the end, it is the beginning! Those with signs "The End Is Near" do not have an understanding of truth for the most part. "The End Is Near" message is a message of doom.

That's not what this is all about. We have a 1000 year period with the King of Kings to look forward too. Then beyond that there will be a new heaven and new earth.

Eternal life is not the end!

unless, misread-- the prophesy may be.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Originally posted by okamitengu
prove to me, that jesus actually lived, and isnt just another king arthur,

and i might reread your thread with interest.

This is a thoughtless argument from a very narrow mind.

Prove to me that Genghis Khan actually lived .... Or how about Alexander the Great for that matter ?

Sure ... We hear cool stories about them, and attribute worldly accomplishments to these men, but where is the VIDEO? hahaha ... There are books about them, paintings of them, and even supposed bloodlines tying some of us directly to them, but where's the proof? Where are the fingerprints?

Here's another one ... Prove to me that Confucius lived. After all, we know where he was buried right? But even if you were to find a tomb marked "Confucius", how would you prove to me that he was actually in there? And to go even farther, even if you were holding a femur from such a tomb, how could you prove to me that this was actually Confucius? Would DNA help us? And who would we compare and match this DNA to today? The same could be said for Hernán Cortés, or Cyrus and Darius of Persia. Supposedly we know where the tombs are, but how can you prove it?

Prove to me that Gautama Buddha ever walked the earth ... Nevermind the art, and religion spawned by his teachings, which spans an entire globe.

and so on .... and so forth ...
edit on 30-8-2012 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You know... I had a big reply prepared... but then I realised, it doesn't really matter who I am or what I have to say (for the purposes of this thread).

However, I feel it would be wrong for me, not to add some links of what I've personally found out about this, into the discussion. For everyone reading: this is FYI for your own research! Just use it as a counter point of view - and feel free to counter the counters... I currently have more pressing things to do than to argue with anyone right now

The Rapture in the Hebrew version of Matthew

Paul vs Jesus on The Rapture

Paul vs Jesus on other things

A well-written article on the history of Rapture Eschatology

Another one

Some will laugh and scoff at this post and try to lead others away from the truth. It is because they love sin more than they love God. Don't let anyone talk you out of eternal life!

Not saying things are looking peachy in the world currently; but that's a very reckless statement to make. I think you should find out how to love others more, instead of making a sweeping condemnation on people who's lives you know nothing about

Adios!
edit on 26-5-2013 by StrangeCottageCheese because: Changed some wording

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Not saying things are looking peachy in the world currently; but that's a very reckless statement to make. I think you should find out how to love others more, instead of making a sweeping condemnation on people who's lives you know nothing about

Sorry, that may have come off a bit brash... I'm not disagreeing with your whole post; there is some truth in there. Plus you laid it out well... I'm just questioning some of the base facts
Now on to your regular programming...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

What ever you say folks.

The darkness holds the eternal light. The real armageddon is the towers coming. Non of this human war crap.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I agree with a lot of what you wrote, but I encourage you see the church as a global organization, not just in America.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join