It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An attack on Stirling (or Sterling) by Shapeshifting Dragons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have been writing all my dreams from bits of paper and notebooks into a big beautiful notebook.

I will not be posting them all here, as some are just plain boring and others I just don't get what they are about.LOL

What I am posting is a dream I had on the 26th July 2012. I haven't written this dream in my new notebook yet.

Why I am posting is because I heard a word in that dream, which I have read three times today in three different websites. I see it as being a prompt to share that dream. It's like Data (from Next generation Star Trek) in one episode where, to avoid a collision in a time loop, he stacks the cards and other events in the repeating day, to show the number 3; the number of pips on Riker's collar, showing his idea would work, not Data's.

The word was Stirling or Sterling. I didn't see the spelling.

This is the dream;
I am driving my Land Rover to pick up my two teenagers around England. Can't remember the youngest 'pick up' city. On the way to pick up my other teenager, I drop off my sister so she can drive herself.
I pick up my eldest at a library in STIRLING, Scotland but in my dream it is near Kentucky?????

I think we stay in Scotland.
Now I am Dana Scully and my husband is playing Fox Mulder (I wish lol). I am still driving my Land Rover. We were invited to a weddding in a hotel. I heard the catering staff moaning they didn't have enough time, just two days. But the food was really nice.
The piano had carpet all over it.

The Bridegroom turned into a dragon! More FBI science guys turn up with a machine that can locate in TIME and SPACE where the Dragon is. But it will only work when I (Dana) am near the machine.
The machine said it was in the street adjacent to the open car park where my LR is parked.
My teenagers are in the LR, so I tell them to get out and take shelter at the back of the LR, between the car and the 6ft high wooden fence.

The green, red and blue dragon shot at us, from the roof of a 4 story house turned into a shop, it hit the LR but it wasn't damaged. Mulder (hubby) and I (as Dana) shoot back at him, without any bullets hitting him, or none are harming him, I'm not sure which?
Then the daughter of this dragon joined her father on the roof. She was pink and blue. The smaller female dragon flew onto the LR bonnet, then into the LR awning window, which we were taking shelter in because it is really hot and sunny, on the right of the LR. (In real life my LR has an awning on the left.)

This female dragon shapeshifts into a white cartoon bird, with black rings around it's eyes. With it's yellow beak, it flies to attack my neck but I grab it's neck first. I try to strangle it but it won't die. I am gripping as hard as I can with my left hand. It gasps and tries to scare me by shapeshifting into different monsters. I am not scared, just curious. Then it changes tactics by shapeshifting into cute furry toys to ellicit mercy. I felt nothing.
The only thought I had was a question, How is this thing living after I have closed off it's windpipe for so long???
I then got bored and let it go, it flew off and I 'knew; it would go back to the hotel. So I went there, in a split second

The daughter was now in her human form and I saw her pick up a sharp steak knife from a table, which I 'knew' she was going to attack me with.
I was hoping my FBI defence training would come back to me. It did.
I manage to grab both of her hands, after a struggle. But she didn't give up and started to saw off her own hand.

I was totally revolted and decided to wake up, which I did.

The reason I didn't post on ATS was because exactly 3.5 days later, after I had dreamt it at 12 noon, I was home invaded where one of the four men held a saw and attacked my dog with it. So I thought it was a warning dream just for me. (I wrote a thread about it; www.abovetopsecret.com... )

But now someone is telling me that this isn't the only meaning, and I should share the dream, to get a warning out or at least 'air' the plans of the enemy.

A 'dragon' attack in Stirling/Sterling, either the place, Stirling silver or Sterling pound??
Anyone got any other ideas what this could mean?

I also kept hearing the word 'FOX' on 16th July. I read on ATS that Fox could mean 666.
Dragons could be Nephilim bloodlines?

edit on 26/8/12 by AriesJedi because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Jeebus Lord...............ill have to watch for untoward circumstances......i can see that much.....
Maybe this means simply BUY SILVER!
Its supposed to rocket upwards soon.... but well meh...
thats so worldy....
Definately a lot of turmoil to remember /describe....almost too much to focus on any direst messages
Anyway it may not be for me so....good luck with that......let us know what transpires as its a pretty clear dream......thanks for the heads up though....
regards ....stirling

Its starting to rain here..............
edit on 26-8-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow - you got home invaded??? Hope you're ok - what time of day did it happen?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

It was 5 minutes past midnight and my hubby was in bed.

I wrote about it the Members section
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are stilll a bit wary and we need cheering up, but I keep getting nightmare dreams.
I even had one where my dad was a living zombie that attacked me. I had to kill it.

Life sucks at the moment.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Crikey your ATS name is Stirling? You had better watch out for low flying dragons. LOL

I am sure you will be alright, I am sure it was a placename.

If it is a problem with Sterling silver, then I thought why just Silver why not Gold as well?
I am not knowledgeable in currency and economics, more science based.

I have been having really weird dreams lately and I don't know what to do with them.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Sorry to hear that - on the bright side, you're ok!! Life has ups & downs & it sounds like you'll be due for an up soon!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Wow. Hella Dream! Hope you and Family are getting over the invasion too......
I did find this on Google:
Mount Sterling (Kentucky), the seat of Montgomery county, was settled in the late 1700s and was originally known as Little Mountain Town. It was renamed Mount Sterling in 1792 for Stirling, Scotland, the home of one of the town founders. The Montgomery Court House post office opened in 1801 and was renamed in 1807. The population in 1990 was 5,362.

Mount Sterling was the western terminus of the Mount Sterling-Pound Gap road, the longest pre-Civil War state road. It was surveyed beginning in 1817 and extended to beyond Prestonsburg, a total of ninety four miles. It became the major overland route to Virginia and the east. Maintenance was a continuing problem and it was turned over to the counties in 1838 and fell into disrepair. The present highway US 460 follows the approximate route of the original road.
Thought you may find it interesting, and maybe you can apply some of your scientific speculation to it?
As far as more of your dream, maybe warning of future attacks from multiple countries? Diff colors and all.
Not sure about your area, but where I am in the U.S. we are probably looking at being accosted by Russian and other forces, in the near future. I believe they are going to step in for a Gun-Confiscation effort.
Best Wishes to You and Your Family and Friends. Syx.

new topics

top topics

join